Hi everyone ,
    I am new here this is my first post i am exSamsung user and i have now BB Passport i like it much but i dont know BB have lot of prob with apps and no.1 horrible apps ever is facebook for BB all comments are negative looks like 2000/1 app ... instagram dont have or youtube app .. i dont know BB why not make app in right way like Android or IOS or use Android system for BB phones
    in those days social network is most use and BB phone dont have or have with problems andphone are very expensive i dont get it.
    Why BB can make app like Android or IOS ?????
    You need to change BB or go like NOKIA
    domex likes this.
    10-24-15 10:24 PM
    For instagram, download the native iGrann or inst10 from BlackBerry World. Or sideload snap(PlayStore Client) and download and install the original instagram android app, it works flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-24-15 10:27 PM
    Rip Os10

Posted via CB10
    tryfe likes this.
    10-24-15 10:32 PM
    thank you i know all that but i talk for official BB apps

For instagram, download the native iGrann or inst10 from BlackBerry World. Or sideload snap(PlayStore Client) and download and install the original instagram android app, it works flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 10:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nobody should be sideloading snap anymore. Use cobalt's instructions and you can easily load the google play store on BlackBerry OTA and have access to compatible android apps for your device. SNAP is largely obsolete also. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Typed from my AT&T passport
    Barbareren likes this.
    10-24-15 10:39 PM
    i have play store but facebook dont work just crashed instagram cant post videos crashed i try all things and i am very disappointed
    10-24-15 10:47 PM
    I agree that the native Facebook app is awful.
    10-24-15 10:58 PM
    Nobody should be sideloading snap anymore. Use cobalt's instructions and you can easily load the google play store on BlackBerry OTA and have access to compatible android apps for your device. SNAP is largely obsolete also. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

I prefer Snap.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 11:03 PM

Why is it that "nobody SHOULD sideload"? It's their wish. Snap is a native app, I try my maximum to avoid android apps, plus it's not a battery hogger. I'm not against installing PlayStore, but for myself, I prefer snap.

Posted via CB10
    CSV11, peterburns and Vistaus like this.
    10-24-15 11:04 PM
    Why is it that "nobody SHOULD sideload"? It's their wish. Snap is a native app, I try my maximum to avoid android apps, plus it's not a battery hogger. I'm not against installing PlayStore, but for myself, I prefer snap.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. Snap is a quick, light, native app that serves my (somewhat small) android app needs perfectly. I really don't want to load the whole Play Store app on my phone for the few Android apps I use. I actually did load Play Store and tried it. Deleted it and went back to Snap.

Posted via CB10
    peterburns and Vistaus like this.
    10-24-15 11:08 PM
    Snap for me as well

Q10, Z10, best ever Z30
    10-24-15 11:12 PM
    android apps on BB make phone hot temperature and battery get low fast
    BBwild likes this.
    10-24-15 11:14 PM
    android apps make phone hot temperature and battery get low fast
    I don't really have a problem. Honestly, I think you would have been better off with an Android phone.

Posted via CB10
    mulderlr likes this.
    10-24-15 11:16 PM
    The problem with snap is that new users aren't typically wanting an answer to an app deficit that requires sideloading software. Plus, snap is buggy and incomplete. If it works for people and you are savvy enough to sideload, have fun.

10-24-15 11:21 PM
    i dont get it you dont have prob with BB apps like fb , tw ,inst or youtube ? i dont think so are horrible
    I don't really have a problem. Honestly, I think you would have been better off with an Android phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 11:23 PM
    i dont get it you dont have prob with BB apps like fb , tw ,inst or youtube ? i dont think so are horrible
    Dude, I quoted the part of your message I was responding to.
    Okay, later, and good luck to you...

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 11:25 PM
    The "app gap" is only as big as you make it. Out of the box the Passport does some amazing things so keep that in mind. Tweaking your BlackBerry is on you and if done properly you'll get a lot of utility out of it. What we as BlackBerry users have as "limitations" pale in comparison to advantages we have.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 11:38 PM
    I buy BB Passport cuz i like it i dont ask about impossible things i ask when i go to download fb app to be fb app not crap when i go to download instagram app to be insta not icrap etc..
    is impossible for Blackberry to do that ???
    is big problem for those crap new Blackberry Priv is Android not OS10
    The "app gap" is only as big as you make it. Out of the box the Passport does some amazing things so keep that in mind. Tweaking your BlackBerry is on you and if done properly you'll get a lot of utility out of it. What we as BlackBerry users have as "limitations" pale in comparison to advantages we have.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 11:58 PM
    ai buy BB Passport cuz i like it i dont ask about impossible things i ask when i go to download fb app to be fb app not crap when i go to download instagram app to be insta not icrap etc..
    It's neither impossible nor possible by BlackBerry itself to make such apps. It is because these facebook, instagram etc don't want to spend extra money to develop for a platform in which customer Base is very less. It's just not worth their time, effort and money. BlackBerry has created an image for itself, that BB10 is dead, or its only for enterprise users and not for normal consumers(bullcrap)! And they wish to sell millions of phones, LOL!. Facebook app is made by devs from BlackBerry itself, the app sucks, they could have at least made a cascade like interface for facebook, but at least they did it. There's no use complaining now, just adapt to the current situation, or you can leave to android from this fantastic OS.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 12:08 AM
    I buy BB Passport cuz i like it i dont ask about impossible things i ask when i go to download fb app to be fb app not crap when i go to download instagram app to be insta not icrap etc..
    You do ask impossible things. Things we've been asking for for over 2 years now when there was actually still hope. They're not coming. That ship has sailed. No one is going to develop new apps for a dying OS.

Your options are crappy native apps, Android apps or browser homescreen shortcuts to mobile sites.

Welcome to 2015 BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 12:11 AM
    that i call "consumers cares"
    You do ask impossible things. Things we've been asking for for over 2 years now when there was actually still hope. They're not coming. That ship has sailed. No one is going to develop new apps for a dying OS.

Your options are crappy native apps, Android apps or browser homescreen shortcuts to mobile sites.

Welcome to 2015 BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 12:18 AM
    Snap is the best option. Quick. Native.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 01:07 AM
    I just installed Play Store but Facebook app is still not working!
    I am testing the Play Store, if it consume lot of battery, I'll go back to Snap

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 01:15 AM
    Hmmm ... op clearly didn't try to find out about BB 10 before buying passport
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    10-25-15 01:46 AM
    Hate to tell you guys but BlackBerry as an OS is probably obsolete. If priv is a success goodbye BB OS.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 02:36 AM
45 12