If BB did some marketing then BB would sell more phones but is that the goal of BB? IJS
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-16-15 11:06 AM
    I know this is a blackberry forum but the note 4 is a great device and yes, I own a note 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    07-16-15 11:32 AM
    I know this is a blackberry forum but the note 4 is a great device and yes, I own a note 4.

I thought about it for some time now and I must say my friend, that is a cool story bro.

Passport/CB10
    07-17-15 11:39 AM
    I thought about it for some time now and I must say my friend, that is a cool story bro.

Passport/CB10
    Best story ever. A sequel is in the works.

07-17-15 12:21 PM
    I bought a Passport because the latest tech from Samsung no longer allows a media card. Why spend the extra $ for a Galaxy 6 with 128G memory when I can get a Passport with 32G and add $100 for a micro SD with 128G. Plus the Hub is the best.
    lang007 likes this.
    07-17-15 12:55 PM
    I bought a Passport because the latest tech from Samsung no longer allows a media card. Why spend the extra $ for a Galaxy 6 with 128G memory when I can get a Passport with 32G and add $100 for a micro SD with 128G. Plus the Hub is the best.
    I really do not see the argument for massive amounts of storage or microsd expandability on smartphones these days. My work flow is cloud based and so is my music. What are you doing with your smartphone that requires 100+ GB of storage?
    07-17-15 01:07 PM
    I really do not see the argument for massive amounts of storage or microsd expandability on smartphones these days. My work flow is cloud based and so is my music. What are you doing with your smartphone that requires 100+ GB of storage?
    Some people prefer to store their data in a chip rather then online.

Passport/CB10
    DarkJoker33 and lang007 like this.
    07-17-15 01:28 PM
    Some people prefer to store their data in a chip rather then online.

Passport/CB10
    Only problem is if you lose the phone that chip is installed in...

Online might not be the place to store sensitive data... if that worries you. But it is a good place to store data that you can't afford to lose.

Cause unless you have a PC and remember to backup up all that data religiously... you stand a good chance at that it might just all disappear. My daughter had a 32 GB SD Card in you Z10... it died on her one day. She had a lot of pictures of my Granddaughter on it that she hadn't backed up for a while. I've had good luck recovering delete files from damaged cards before, but I couldn't get hers to even register on my PC or laptop.

Fortunately for here I had set up LINK to Wi-Fi "sync" with both her Pictures and Videos and it had "saved" them. But I had forgot that and for a few days she taught everything was gone.
    07-17-15 01:43 PM
    I think BlackBerry is not even in a position to market because the brand reputation was driven so far deep into the grave, it is pointless.

At least for companies like HTC, Motorola, etc they were able to quietly disappear and reinvent themselves

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    07-17-15 01:49 PM
    I thought you were going to joke because its illegal to sell passports in pretty much every country.

Instead... smh

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 01:52 PM
    OP, thank you, you just made a lot of people drop BB and get one of these awesome Note devices (which, by the way, I have been eying for a long time, I love the concept and I love the added functionality) but sadly it has no HUB, so I am staying with BB for the time being, pen or no pen..

PS: Damn, nice Note 4!

PPS: Actually I remember now, this guy did a lot of "sarcastic" I Hate BB or Why BB Sucks type of videos, in reality showcasing how many amazing features BB devices have, the difference is, he doesn't number them, and I think he should, and make an actual real video not this childish videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/phlypboy
    07-17-15 02:55 PM
    Only problem is if you lose the phone that chip is installed in...

Online might not be the place to store sensitive data... if that worries you. But it is a good place to store data that you can't afford to lose.

Cause unless you have a PC and remember to backup up all that data religiously... you stand a good chance at that it might just all disappear. My daughter had a 32 GB SD Card in you Z10... it died on her one day. She had a lot of pictures of my Granddaughter on it that she hadn't backed up for a while. I've had good luck recovering delete files from damaged cards before, but I couldn't get hers to even register on my PC or laptop.

Fortunately for here I had set up LINK to Wi-Fi "sync" with both her Pictures and Videos and it had "saved" them. But I had forgot that and for a few days she taught everything was gone.
    Nothing can be certain when it comes to data being stored, I do weekly backups on my pc both master and slave drives so I make sure I am covered and willing to lose one week if anything did happen.

Passport/CB10
    07-17-15 04:51 PM
    Best story ever. A sequel is in the works.

That being said, the note 4 is a beautiful piece of technology.

Passport/CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    07-17-15 04:54 PM
    That being said, the note 4 is a beautiful piece of technology.
    And now imagine Note 4 with Hub and pen-supported functionality in hub and other BB designed functionality.
    Rest is running android. There it is.
    07-17-15 05:03 PM
    And now imagine Note 4 with Hub and pen-supported functionality in hub and other BB designed functionality.
    Rest is running android. There it is.
    If samsung bought out blackberry that would work wonders.

Passport/CB10
    07-17-15 05:08 PM
    When I went to the USA, Cali, everyone was shocked to see a big phone and shocked to hear blackberry was still around! Everyone wanted one, but seems hard to get through carriers there.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 05:43 PM
    When I went to the USA, Cali, everyone was shocked to see a big phone and shocked to hear blackberry was still around! Everyone wanted one, but seems hard to get through carriers there.

Posted via CB10
    Cali? I take it you went to some spring break town or something where phone = iphone.. In NYC, on a daily basis, I see at least 2-3 other blackberry owners. I still see people with 8300s and 8900's as well as 9700's and 9900's not to mention Q10 owners. Surprisingly I've only seen one, just one other Passport owner in last 3 months, but I do see Z10, Z30 and even some Classic owners.
    07-17-15 07:23 PM
    Personal opinion here. Note 4 looks like a fabulous feature rich phone with an old fashioned stylus. I did the stylus, pen, whatever name you want to call it back in the day and it gets old quick.

The Passport, Classic and BB10 are more than enough to put Blackberry back towards the top of the phone market. They simply need to market better and create blackberry versions of popular apps.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-18-15 06:30 AM
43 12