Does anyone have the same experience that the incomplete email drafted from your BB device (exist the draft after hit the save button) does NOT show up in your desktop Outlook draft folder? On the other hand, when you draft an email from your desktop Outlook, the draft email will show up in your BB device?

Sometimes, I start writing an email on the road in my Passport and I haven't finish writing. But when back to my desk, I want to pick it up to finish from my computer, but it is not there in my desktop Outlook?

Is this normal? Or it is just me.

Thanks in advanced for the helps!
    12-09-14 11:58 PM
    I haven't noticed this yet. Will have to check and report back. Usually I save a draft in the computer and I see it on the BB, haven't had to do the other way around. Will test it out.
    EricYCH likes this.
    12-10-14 12:00 AM
    I have this problem. Haven't found a workaround on it yet. (start a draft on the BB and it doesn't sync to outlook via ActiveSync)

Likewise with @phone_fanatic, on my work EAS account, if i start a draft - i can continue it on my phone.
    For some reason on my O365 EAS this doesn't work.

This problem hasn't irittated me too much though. If i figure out a fix I'll let you guys know.

BTW - this happened on my old Z10 as well as the new passport.
    And email is still better on the BBOS phones than the android or iDevices.
    12-12-14 07:57 PM
    Mine works fine it shows up as a draft both ways. I'm running on an official os.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 11:25 PM
    Hi anyone has figured a solution out yet? This feature is pretty impt to me. It works on my gmails but not on my company's office365. As I like to start drafting emails immediately after leaving a meeting and then continuing on the computer.. I wld really appreciate this feature!

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 10:48 AM
    Does anyone have the same experience that the incomplete email drafted from your BB device (exist the draft after hit the save button) does NOT show up in your desktop Outlook draft folder? On the other hand, when you draft an email from your desktop Outlook, the draft email will show up in your BB device?

Sometimes, I start writing an email on the road in my Passport and I haven't finish writing. But when back to my desk, I want to pick it up to finish from my computer, but it is not there in my desktop Outlook?

Is this normal? Or it is just me.

Thanks in advanced for the helps!
    I have the opposite problem. Drafting an email on my desktop using Outlook and wanting to continue later using my BB but it's not there. I shall test if I have the same problem as yours too.
    07-01-15 05:49 AM
    Draft syncing is not a standard feature of EAS. I think it's coming soon. The funny thing is that I feel like I had it years ago.

http://m.windowsitpro.com/blog/micro...stay-connected

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 06:53 AM
    Drafts seem to be a local computer only thing with Outlook.
    07-01-15 06:56 AM
    Draft syncing is not a standard feature of EAS. I think it's coming soon. The funny thing is that I feel like I had it years ago.

http://m.windowsitpro.com/blog/micro...stay-connected

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I remember that it worked for me a long time ago, not sure if it was from my Torch days.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 07:40 AM
    We have Outlook 365 at the office. On BB i went into that account, and had to turn on that folder to sync.

Hub - Settings - Email accounts-Edit settings-Edit email folder settings
    07-01-15 09:27 AM
    We have Outlook 365 at the office. On BB i went into that account, and had to turn on that folder to sync.

Hub - Settings - Email accounts-Edit settings-Edit email folder settings
    We're using Outlook 365 too and I set sync to all folders but somehow there's no check mark for the Drafts folder...
    Why aren't my MS Outlook Draft's syncing with my PC?-img_20150701_231249.png

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 10:13 AM