Hi,
    I have a Blackberry Passport. Its a little unfinished but a great device. I have a couple of problems with it though.

1. On my other devices and laptops I can select emails that I need to act on at a later time and add them to tasks or set reminders to prompt me when to act on them. This is fairly standard on other email environments.
    How do I do this on my Passport?
    2. On my old Blackberry 9900 I'm sure I could change the font size and type for different applications. On my Passport I can only use one setting for all applications. Is there any way of setting the fonts on the Hub to be bold and Arial which I find much clearer?

Thanks in advance,
    Peter
    03-20-15 06:34 AM
    Hi,
    I have a Blackberry Passport. Its a little unfinished but a great device. I have a couple of problems with it though.

1. On my other devices and laptops I can select emails that I need to act on at a later time and add them to tasks or set reminders to prompt me when to act on them. This is fairly standard on other email environments.
    How do I do this on my Passport?
    2. On my old Blackberry 9900 I'm sure I could change the font size and type for different applications. On my Passport I can only use one setting for all applications. Is there any way of setting the fonts on the Hub to be bold and Arial which I find much clearer?

Thanks in advance,
    Peter
    For #1.
    While you on the Hub just click and hold an email till menu popped up. Click Flag. A small red flag will show on selected email.
    Then open Remember app, click Tasks on top tab and you'll see your email subject. Click it and toggle Reminder on, set time as you want and Done.
    It will show on your calendar and Lock screen.

For #2.
    Unfortunately BB10 doesn't support Font type yet, just font size.

Posted via CB10
    jpoq likes this.
    03-20-15 07:51 AM
    I didn't know how to add the reminder to the mail. It was good to check this thread, thanks!

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    03-20-15 08:35 AM
    Gawd that's too many steps. I don't want to flag the email as that has connotations in the other email clients I use (like outlook).
    03-23-15 04:22 PM