Ok, I've poured through most of the relevant information on this page. I can't seem to get this thing to work for me and I'm losing my mind.

Passport. I downloaded all of the necessary apks, google play store second build and I have downloaded Pandora, Spotify, firefox, VLC and lyft. the only apps that work are VLC, and the music apps. The other ones either give me a white screen or tell me that I don't have google services on my phone. I downloaded the apks in order and I deleted the apps before replacing them, careful not to update them. I think I have to whitelist or patch or whatever, but the problem is that I chased too many girls in my life and now I'm completely ******** when it comes to technology. I need someone to dumb this down for me as dumb as possible so I can figure out what the heck is going on. I've seen many examples online of people getting their google play store to download, but I don't know what to do when these apps crash. Can someone please help me?
    02-21-18 12:51 PM
    Ok, I've poured through most of the relevant information on this page. I can't seem to get this thing to work for me and I'm losing my mind.

Passport. I downloaded all of the necessary apks, google play store second build and I have downloaded Pandora, Spotify, firefox, VLC and lyft. the only apps that work are VLC, and the music apps. The other ones either give me a white screen or tell me that I don't have google services on my phone. I downloaded the apks in order and I deleted the apps before replacing them, careful not to update them. I think I have to whitelist or patch or whatever, but the problem is that I chased too many girls in my life and now I'm completely ******** when it comes to technology. I need someone to dumb this down for me as dumb as possible so I can figure out what the heck is going on. I've seen many examples online of people getting their google play store to download, but I don't know what to do when these apps crash. Can someone please help me?

Yes,you need to whitelist and patch the apps. To do that

1.Download apps from google play,but dont install them.

2.Open google+ whitelist

3.Click on the three dots then "Add package"

4.Navigate to device's download folder in internal storage.

5.Click on the apk u want to whitelist.

6.Wait a few seconds for the app to load the apk

7.A popup should appear asking "Do you want to add (app name) to the Google+ whitelist?

8.Press add.

U just white listed the app. Time to patch it.

1.Connect your device to your pc.

2.Move the apk to your pc.

3.Open up the patcher.

4.Load up the apk then follow the on screen instructions.

5.Move the patched apk to your device

6.Install the patched app.

Congrats!You just white listed and patched an app to work with google play services.

All downloads that are needed are available on this page: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...g-page-965257/
    02-21-18 01:09 PM

Cobalt's file share (download to PC and move files over to device):

https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.

Install and register with 2.8.

Install Play Store v6 build2.

***Stop here if all you want is Play Store

Install Play Services v11.

Install 4.4.4 (but don't open after)

Install Play Games v5 (if desired).

Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

***If an app requires Google Play Services, then:

Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.
    02-21-18 01:31 PM
    I clicked on that link but I did not see any of the files you mentioned. Like I said man, make it dumb. When I clicked on the link, I saw a bunch of files there. What specifically am I supposed to download there?
    02-21-18 01:44 PM
    I even have a hard time using this forum. Like someone else "quoted" me and I can't get to the message. They told me to "open google+whitelist" but didn't tell me where to open it from. Is it Google + and then Whitelist? do I get them both from the playstore?
    02-21-18 01:48 PM
    I even have a hard time using this forum. Like someone else "quoted" me and I can't get to the message. They told me to "open google+whitelist" but didn't tell me where to open it from. Is it Google + and then Whitelist? do I get them both from the playstore?
    Every file you need is in the mega link I provided above. Go by the unique version numbers to identify the apps.
    02-21-18 02:35 PM
    Don't feel bad...I can't get the Whitelist apk to install to save my life!!
    03-29-18 07:50 AM
    I don't even know about white list until now, and I'd never chased girls around, except once long time ago.
    What is white list for?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-18 08:30 AM
    Get a Keyone?
    Seriously.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-18 08:13 AM
    I went back to my pp for a week to see if I could use it daily again, but the speed just got to me. I guess I forgot how limited I was before I got my keyone.
    03-31-18 06:16 PM