So does it have to be a Passport or will you take say a Z10. Z30?
    Right now I have an iPhone. One of the reasons I am going to blackberry was for the physical keyboard. So the Z10 and Z30 would not fit that bill. They are great phones, just missing one of the big things I am looking for.

Thanks for asking though.
    12-27-15 06:39 PM
    Right now I have an iPhone. One of the reasons I am going to blackberry was for the physical keyboard. So the Z10 and Z30 would not fit that bill. They are great phones, just missing one of the big things I am looking for.

Then a Q10 will do?
    12-27-15 07:12 PM
    Then a Q10 will do?
    It is no passport but it would serve as a good substitute until I could get one.
    12-27-15 07:50 PM
    I have a white 8530 running OS7.
    You can have it.
    12-27-15 08:42 PM

Sell your iPhone and get yourself a BlackBerry. Should be enough to get a Q10, maybe a Classic depending on the iPhone series.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 09:34 PM
    It is no passport but it would serve as a good substitute until I could get one.
    Its no Passport....What. As a military man you get what you need not what you want... I'm done with this thread.
    12-27-15 10:05 PM
    why asking to donate..That's tell me you cannot afford one??..what kind of iPhone?
    12-27-15 11:19 PM
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'm going to jump on this train....because why not

I'd like a passport or a Priv orrrrrr both If anyone..... just happppens.......to have one (or two) lying around collecting dust.

This forthcoming gift should come my way because I'm an underprivileged youth working a @#$%*# restaurant job to save money to go to University to get an education so I can better myself. With the intention of one day become financially independent though the means of providing a beneficial service to my greater family known otherwise as society.

Oh! Are you ready for the real tear jerker? I live on my own, my mommy's unemployed and my daddy has disowned me so I didn't get anything for Christmas, any financial aid or advice.

BlackBerry Passport and/or Priv plzzzzz
    12-28-15 12:03 AM
    P.S. I completely forgot to mention that my parents are divorced and I'm a high school dropout due to parental neglect and that makes my story extra extra saddd and is extra extra reason why someone should totally just give me a BlackBerry Passport and/or Priv

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 12:10 AM
    Gone completely off the rails. Closed.
    nanda_s likes this.
    12-28-15 07:52 AM
35 12