11-13-17 12:11 AM
290 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I always wanted to try one out before buying it but no carriers ever had one on hand. Blackberry had a sale so I bought an SE. At first I was like, eh it's ok the keyboard is a little odd. I was coming from a classic. Now I can't revert. I look at the classic and want to use it sometimes but the passport is just better in every way. Even the size is more usable than something like the priv which feels like it'll bend in your pocket. So yeah I use a passport and love it!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    07-20-17 03:46 PM
    In fact the best phone ever. I think that a phone like the Passport will be never built again

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 04:08 PM
    true that. this phone will go down in history as the ultimate achievement in smartphone design!

Posted via CBX
    07-20-17 04:53 PM
    Hi still rocking my Passport OG 24-7 it is still a workhorse for me with e-mails, texting, and great phone reception. I have some android app that work fine Skype, Instagram, Viber, Line, Telegram, Disa (For FB Messenger), Signal and some others. I'll use it as long as possible. Great phone & OS too bad they are both slowly going away.
    I echo this completely.

Posted via CB10
    Jrox74 likes this.
    07-20-17 10:33 PM
    What's the white one like.?

Posted via Blackberry Passport silver Edition
    The White version is just like the OG black, except the back cover is not as grippy, it's rather slippery, but it's such a sleek looking device - all Passports are, but I use both the black and white, I alternate after a few weeks. They're both gorgeous devices, and yet built like tanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 10:43 PM
    After tried so many OS from android to ios to windows 10, bb10 is the best with no laggy and multitask, fall in love when passport launch but only get it in the early of 2017, regret to get this device for too late but never regret for getting this, best device ever. Just need more apps and update, it will win all the OS out there.

Post via my BlackBerry Passport
    07-21-17 04:56 AM
    I love my Passport SE. It is my weekend phone. I use my Classic for work, Monday to Friday cause it fits my pocket better. But when I dress up and go out, I take my PP SE with me.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 10:46 AM
    I am a new passport user, I turned in my iphone and have not looked back!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 10:52 AM
    The best phone I ever used, it is not for everyone, I love the keyboard, the screen size, and of course the HUB, anyone who needs emailing, BBMing, and great phone calls it is a great option to go.
    07-21-17 02:39 PM
    Only thing that would make my passport better is dark hubbb. I had my phone out in line at a gas station, and as put my stuff on the counter the lady goes, (no joke) "what the hell is that?!" followed by the usual "I didn't know they still made blackberries" etc
    07-21-17 11:46 PM
    Only thing that would make my passport better is dark hubbb. I had my phone out in line at a gas station, and as put my stuff on the counter the lady goes, (no joke) "what the hell is that?!" followed by the usual "I didn't know they still made blackberries" etc
    The only thing that would make the Passport better would be a proper update to the browser. If we could get that done it would last much longer.
    07-22-17 07:12 AM
    I love my Passport SE. It is my weekend phone. I use my Classic for work, Monday to Friday cause it fits my pocket better. But when I dress up and go out, I take my PP SE with me.

Posted via CB10
    'Weekend phone' love that :-)

only phone enthusiasts understand.

CB10 on my PP SE
    07-22-17 07:46 AM
    I own Priv, DTEK60, and most recently KeyOne. I can't stop switching my SIM card to my Passport SE! It is frustrating, since I invested so much in those other devices. It has finally dawned on me, even more than the hardware, it is BB10os that keeps bringing me back!
    In a similar boat. Have the dtek60 which I like for the most part but I always find myself back on my Passport. BB10 just makes sense to me. Sometimes I feel like I force myself to use my dtek just to justify buying it. Not that dtek60/android is bad, just bb10/Passport is that good!

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    07-22-17 12:27 PM
    The only thing that would make the Passport better would be a proper update to the browser. If we could get that done it would last much longer.
    update browser, runtime and include dark hub = perfect phone for the next 10 years
    After tried so many OS from android to ios to windows 10, bb10 is the best with no laggy and multitask, fall in love when passport launch but only get it in the early of 2017, regret to get this device for too late but never regret for getting this, best device ever. Just need more apps and update, it will win all the OS out there.

Post via my BlackBerry Passport
    no more to add. simply the best. picked up this year too.
    Last edited by nrns; 07-23-17 at 01:36 PM. Reason: double quote
    07-23-17 01:35 PM
    The best phone produced by BlackBerry ever and I still have one unit with me. It sadly has been phased out though the new KeyOne comes very close to the Passport though the keyboard of KeyOne is cramped and not as comfortable as that of the Passport. For watching videos and sound experience the DTEK60 has been the best. I still use one.
    07-23-17 01:58 PM
    I have a Passport, unfortunately it is plagued. First by screen lift, which I could tolerate. But the nail in the coffin was the antenna death.

BBVE recognizes the SIM, but I cannot connect. WiFi works with no problems, but it's no longer a phone.

I was hoping to get the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, but am leery with the reports of screen issues and no monthly update as of yet.

Until I figure out what to do I am using my trusty Q10. This phone is built like a tank. Too bad BB10 is following the way of the dodo.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
    Try opening the back cover. You will note pins that contact the antenna on the back over. The pins can be gently with a small screwdriver pried out to contact the antenna on the case cover. That should solve your issues...

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 12:38 AM
    I still use Passport as my daily and only drive. Still a nice device. And I don't want to keep throwing money to these so-called high-tech devices.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 02:47 AM
    Hello Friends,

I am using a Passport, previous phone was a Z30, Z10, Bold

The Passport is a Beast...lots of power and amazing battery life....excellent build quality.

I will never get rid of it, even after I get a KeyOne!!
    07-24-17 08:34 AM
    I still use Passport as my daily and only drive. Still a nice device. And I don't want to keep throwing money to these so-called high-tech devices.

Posted via CB10
    Just wait for iPhone 8. It's gonna blow u away with the infinity display and wireless charging
    07-24-17 12:08 PM
    Iphone8 that's a joke, when I retire my flawless PassPort it defiantly won't be IOS junk

Posted Via Rocking Red BlackBerry Passport
    07-25-17 05:28 AM
    Just wait for iPhone 8. It's gonna blow u away with the infinity display and wireless charging
    Can it fly? Otherwise, a phone, or as anyone says, a smartphone, is a phone, isn't it?
    I don't hate iphone, but 100USD on it? I guess I will stay somewhere close to the ground.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 06:19 AM
    I just want one that can make a cup of tea

Posted via Blackberry Passport silver Edition
    07-25-17 10:51 AM
    I will admit I tried to replace my passport with a Xiaomi Mi Max.

The Max is a good phone. Runs a couple of apps that the passport doesn't, and has one of the only other smartphone screens that competes with the Passport in terms of width.

Then there is the Android play store version of the hub. It's a UX on the Mi Max is like a built-by-the-lowest-bidder pre release alpha made by someone who was trying to copy the original using only a low quality youtube video as their source material.

I still have the passport for now. It is easily one of the best phones ever designed, but progress is leaving it behind.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 04:24 PM
  24. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    love too

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    07-25-17 06:35 PM
    Iphone8 that's a joke, when I retire my flawless PassPort it defiantly won't be IOS junk

Posted Via Rocking Red BlackBerry Passport
    It will be blackberry bunk
    07-25-17 08:22 PM
290 ... 34567 ...