after a try for the Keyone and Galaxy Note, my PP SE is back in business

Posted via CB10
    Qorax and alexxey77 like this.
    11-03-17 01:16 AM
    Still rocking the Passport Red here...best phone I've ever had.

Posted via CB10 on my Passport Red
    Qorax likes this.
    11-03-17 09:38 AM
    I will be at a total loss when my OG and SE quit working.
    I was at the library requesting a title with a picture of the book's cover on my Passport and the librarian said "Ooh, a BlackBerry - that screen is so cool."
    Qorax likes this.
    11-03-17 12:28 PM
    I still use it and I still get provoked every time I pull out from my pocket.
    "Whats that, a TV?"
    "Oh I thought BlackBerry was dead..."

I love to be the one with a one-of-a-kind phone at the table, while all others have their S-Oap phones or iWouldLoveTo.

As a C-level of a company, my Passport is managed by BlackBerry UEM and, guess what, BB10 are the best devices communicating with the UEM platform. It works perfectly for basic com needs, but when it comes for even basic travel/leisure apps, you jump back to ages...

If I want to play casual games, to watch video or listen music, have to switch to my iPad. Plans are to get a K1 asap, but I seem suffer too much to leave what is a true status-symbol.
    Qorax likes this.
    11-05-17 04:15 PM

If I want to play casual games, to watch video or listen music, have to switch to my iPad. Plans are to get a K1 asap, but I seem suffer too much to leave what is a true status-symbol.
    Why do you have to ? You can play most of the Amazon App store games, use SuperTube for videos and the Passport is good at playing music, especially with the Neutron app.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-05-17 06:49 PM
    Thanks, but I've already be going through this kind of answers. I can't and I don't want to go through workaround and half-solutions.
    You can't play many games from the Amazon App store (plus, do you really want to try them on Passport screen?), and Spotify often freeze or have lags. Most of all, you can't navigate with Maps. Oh yes, maybe with older releases with the serious risk of security issues.

From the mouth of a long time BlackBerry fan (Bold, Z10, Classic, Passport), the game is over. I am still using Passport but I am just waiting for Black Friday discounts (if any) then I'll switch to K1, and when the new BBF100 (K2) will be out and tested by the market (expect 1 year from one, maybe 10 months) I'll switch to it too.
    Passport will be my backup. No tears, tho, K1 is the perfetc follow up for a status symbol.
    11-06-17 03:04 AM
    I started with a 9780 about 5 years ago.. and have jumped up the ladder since. Using the passport now as after a couple months on iPhone I got bored. I don't use a lot of apps and this phone is solid. Chef by trade and it's withstood drops on floors, being smeared with God knows what, and a quick dunk in the sink.
    Have tried android/iphone and keep coming back. A bit disappointed with the camera coming back from iPhone 7plus, but it's a small issue. The rest is flawless for me.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-09-17 03:31 AM
    I started with a 9780 about 5 years ago.. and have jumped up the ladder since. Using the passport now as after a couple months on iPhone I got bored. I don't use a lot of apps and this phone is solid. Chef by trade and it's withstood drops on floors, being smeared with God knows what, and a quick dunk in the sink.
    Have tried android/iphone and keep coming back. A bit disappointed with the camera coming back from iPhone 7plus, but it's a small issue. The rest is flawless for me.

Posted via CB10
    I'm the same way. I try to pivot into another OS and BB10 keeps calling me back. I use the Passport or Classic as my daily driver and use an ipad or iPhone to supplement it for the apps. Works well for me. I don't know if that set up works for everyone.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.3.2163  pin:2C09CE92
    Qorax and Avenzuno like this.
    11-09-17 08:37 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    11-09-17 01:03 PM
    I'm the same way. I try to pivot into another OS and BB10 keeps calling me back. I use the Passport or Classic as my daily driver and use an ipad or iPhone to supplement it for the apps. Works well for me. I don't know if that set up works for everyone.

Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C09CE92
    I'm doing the same thing admittedly.. using an iPad for reading etc. But passport as a daily driver. Had an interview with a customer today... had to reference an email on my phone and she was quietly impressed by the passport. Probs cause living rurally, they're all into iphones and samsung. Blackberry is unheard of.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-10-17 12:40 AM
    It's the only phone I know that still has the 'wow' factor :-)

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-10-17 01:24 AM
    I'm still using the passport as my daily, but I did order the KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-10-17 04:17 PM
    It's the only phone I know that still has the 'wow' factor :-)

Posted via CB10
    +1. Absolutely agreed
    11-10-17 07:36 PM
    Like passport very much, use it as a device for reading, surfing and emailing - no better choice for that. But I love classic much more - it has prettiest form factor as for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 10:06 AM
    Passport is the best blackberry I have used so far and one of the best smart phones I have used. It's so fast and so productive for the daily business tasks. It's a pity it is left so apart with no support for many apps which are not working. The bbm is one of them and I couldn't have it repaired even though I tried so much to. Regardless all I am so amazed by what this phone can do and how fast it can do it.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-17 12:11 AM
290 ... 101112