I use it as my main phone, left my iphone 6 for PPSE, all I do just some chat, web surfing, youtube and email

Sent via Passport Silver Edition
    10-20-17 09:23 PM
    I use my passport for email, crackberry, kindle, ereading, videos, podcasts. It's a little bulky, I use my 9900 as my carryaround phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900!
    10-20-17 09:46 PM
    I've been using it since it was launched and pretty much love it, but every since the last update, it's never worked the same, something went very wrong.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-17 07:41 PM
    I use it as my business phone. My iPhone is my primary but for business purposes my Passport is epic. I want to get another one as a backup. Might even shell out for a SE or a red edition Passport, just gotta find them at the right price.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-17 09:23 PM
    I'm a DJ and I love my...

 Passport SE SQW100-4 with Vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS Version) 10.3.2.2876 on AT&T
    10-21-17 09:26 PM
    I use my SE as my primary phone. I'm answering around 100 emails from customers all day. I use text, the BB Calendar, and Remember, as my go to app(s). I use OneNote for notes and stuff. I listen to radio through iHeart and Nobex radio. I'm going to take another run at TuneIn radio once I find a version that works for me. Installed the Cobalt files to load the above android app(s).
    I've had better luck with the amazon store than with Google services.
    If you a large iTunes music library download the GoMusic apple and sign in to Google music. You can sync your whole iTunes library. Once that's done, sync GoMusic from your phone. Once done you have your iTunes music on your Passport!
    Last but not least. I use Magic icon to create More customized screens and I've put away all app(s) I don't use very much into a couple of custom folders. Working with Magic icon takes awhile to get your icons where you want them. Once you get things where you want it works just great.
    The PP is a great phone. The form factor had a lot of potential. I'll be using mine for a while.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-17 05:17 AM
    Received mine today. Going great guns thus far - lovin' it. Never had a phone like this before

Who uses BlackBerry Passport ?-blackberry-screenshot.jpg
    anon(10071497) likes this.
    10-27-17 08:22 PM
    I

Posted via CB10
    10-28-17 12:44 PM
    The Passport is a very unique concept and the device itself is awesome. I no longer keep it as a primary device, but I had as that for two years. It is the best phone that has ever existed when it comes to remotely accessing a computer, which is a very important feature for me, especially when I am traveling. I always keep it at a reachable distance.
    10-28-17 01:01 PM
    According to @conite and others, 1Mobile is full of malware. I was turned on to an appstore called apptoide by @ThePassporter. Awesome appstore and much more reliable.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.3.2163  pin:2C09CE92
    Thats great to hear mate! Thanks for the info. Will check apptoide. Cheers!
    I have since moved on to APK Mirror and have installed Yalp Store for downloading app directly from Google Play. This can be useful when you need to know your banking app hasn't been tampered with.

I found that the aptoide app was sucking my battery also
    AllansBerry likes this.
    10-28-17 05:38 PM
    I have since moved on to APK Mirror and have installed Yalp Store for downloading app directly from Google Play. This can be useful when you need to know your banking app hasn't been tampered with.

I have noticed a little drain, especially right after I use it. I'm intrigued with the yalp store as I've seen it mentioned on the forums as a nice alternative.

10-29-17 10:38 AM
    I have noticed a little drain, especially right after I use it. I'm intrigued with the yalp store as I've seen it mentioned on the forums as a nice alternative.

If you install Ghost Commander, you can use it to force close Android apps when you're not using them. I find it quite useful to close down apps that I only use occasionally.

I realize that many Android apps use no battery when closed, but some run in the background and consume a lot of energy.
    10-29-17 11:07 AM
    If you install Ghost Commander, you can use it to force close Android apps when you're not using them. I find it quite useful to close down apps that I only use occasionally.

I realize that many Android apps use no battery when closed, but some run in the background and consume a lot of energy.
    You can do this through Device monitor as well.
    10-29-17 11:15 AM

I tried that using Taskmanager but Aptoide seems to suck juice anyway. I recommend uninstalling it. There was a noticeable difference
    10-29-17 11:17 AM
    Agreed--and also uninstalled ages ago for that reason.
    10-29-17 11:21 AM
    The Passport is a very unique concept and the device itself is awesome. I no longer keep it as a primary device, but I had as that for two years. It is the best phone that has ever existed when it comes to remotely accessing a computer, which is a very important feature for me, especially when I am traveling. I always keep it at a reachable distance.
    JPD404 - could you tell me how you set up your PP to remotely access your computer? Thanks!

What a CLASSIC!
    10-29-17 11:26 PM
    JPD404 - could you tell me how you set up your PP to remotely access your computer? Thanks!

What a CLASSIC!
    You need to download the BB10 version of TeamViewer. It'll still throw the Google Play Services warning, ignore it. No other phone in the world does a remote computer access as good as the Passport.
    Last edited by JPD404; 10-30-17 at 08:16 AM.
    anon(5597702) and cyberdoggie like this.
    10-30-17 07:31 AM
    I still uses my BlackBerry Passport as my primary device. I love it

BlackBerry Passport
    Qorax likes this.
    10-30-17 12:45 PM
    You need to download the BB10 version of TeamViewer. It'll still throw the Google Play Services warning, ignore it. No other phone in the world does a remote computer access as good as the Passport.
    OMG! I'm in tech heaven! Thank you! My PP is now MUCH more valuable! Thank you! This is one of the many reasons to love CB and the faithful BlackBerry users!

What a CLASSIC!
    Qorax likes this.
    10-30-17 01:47 PM
    I've been using Passport as main business phone since first it came out.

I mainly use it for the simplicity of BlackBerry Hub by connecting all emails, phones, sms, BBM, calender and Whatsapp, twitter etc into one. Its practical and to my knowledge still the most secure app there is.

I saw the decline of BBM and watch WA grow. Main reason was the limited members in BBM compared to WA.

The camera is still decent and I often listen to radio.

I still enjoy the look of others seeing my phone IS NOT mainstream.

I dont have a reason yet to change and look for other device.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    10-31-17 07:14 AM
    I use it for mostly for work on wifi only, and often use Microsoft OneNote with a stylus and write hand notes throughout the day. Also use it to browse the net, read ebooks, netflix, nobex, lookup stocks and news on MSN Money. I view this device as my mini tablet at this point

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    10-31-17 07:31 AM
    Me

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    10-31-17 01:17 PM
    This phone is a beast. I love it. Does what I need it to do and really doesn't give me too much trouble.

Qorax likes this.
    11-02-17 07:47 AM
    Me too! Toscana

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-02-17 12:11 PM
    I just realized that there are ways to download instagram pictures on android but not with private accounts. Well I decided to check iGrann Pro on my Passport and voilà it works with everything.
    1= BB10 / 0 = Android lol

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-02-17 07:30 PM
290 ... 9101112