2Days back i have bought BB Passport.. its good can u help me any tips or tricks and
    my BBM ID: 2C1682B2
    08-25-17 09:47 AM
    Yep! Still rocking the Passport SE here. I just love it, being a Blackberry mostly. Great screen and display quality in any condition. Great battery life, way more than any other smartphone I had. The keyboard is always the masterpiece in any BB device. That sensitive trackpad <3 Love the 1:1 ratio to browse and check any content.

Okay, BBOS is over (?!?) and this is on "old" device but still going strong and not planning to change it up anytime soon!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    08-27-17 04:16 PM
    I do!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-17 06:16 PM
    Yup
    08-27-17 07:41 PM
    im. hoping will got more ART

Posted via CB10
    08-28-17 06:20 AM
    Still using passport and keyone. I keep going back to passport. Keyone is not bad but BB10 is not just better overall except for app.
    08-28-17 11:18 AM
    true
    08-28-17 03:07 PM
    Had mine for three weeks. I am very pleased with it.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-17 02:39 PM
    The display is very underrated. A strange quality I noticed about this phone is you can show something on the screen to a group of people easily because of the aspect ratio. And you can crank up the brightness without leaving the video app, just a two finger swipe down
    08-29-17 02:53 PM

Just one example of what benefits a Passport offers. Lol.
    08-31-17 04:50 AM
    It's good, but doesn't even compare to the s8 plus!
    08-31-17 06:44 AM
    Should it?
    08-31-17 11:52 AM
    I use BB Passport as my primary phone. Though I have a Samsung J5 Prime, this phone is amazing. No issues except right bottom screen lift.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-17 12:13 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...49385c9610.jpg

Lol!
    ilovebbpassport10 likes this.
    08-31-17 03:59 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...49385c9610.jpg

I can confirm this, lesbian content on the passport is a magnificent experience.
    09-01-17 03:17 AM
    Bb10 is amazing OS.. and wide screen is very useful stuff.. and phone is loud. Amazing speakers..

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and Zeratul57 like this.
    09-01-17 05:26 AM
    It doesn't compare to the Galaxy Note 9, 10 or 11, but should we care??
    richdb likes this.
    09-01-17 06:26 AM
    Still using it and no intention of replacing it....only by an other Passport if it fails.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and Zeratul57 like this.
    09-01-17 06:27 AM
    I have the OG Passport, and recently came back to it after trying Android. The kids kept goading me to get a "modern" phone, and since I refuse to give Apple any of my money I tried Android.

You know what? Beyond having tons of apps available, it turns out Android is a pretty crappy OS - slow, buggy, and a resource hog. I tap on things and inevitably there's this annoying delay before the phone decides to do something. The UI - supposedly a hallmark of Android N - is really not very intuitive, and inconsistent across apps, even Google apps. In a nutshell, the "modern" phone feels rather primitive.

I slide my sim card back in the Passport, and in seconds I'm back at home in the buttery-smooth UI, instant response, and seamless multitasking of BB10. The best thing about BB10 is the Hub, because it is completely elegant and nobody else does it as well.

Yes, the sacrifice of the latest apps is a big deal, and will probably lead BB10 to a much-too-early grave. I really wish BlackBerry would make BB10 open source or license it to someone who'll keep developing it, because what Blackberry and QNX came up with is a far more elegant mobile computing platform than anything Android has to offer.
    09-02-17 07:03 AM
    I have the OG Passport, and recently came back to it after trying Android. The kids kept goading me to get a "modern" phone, and since I refuse to give Apple any of my money I tried Android.

You know what? Beyond having tons of apps available, it turns out Android is a pretty crappy OS - slow, buggy, and a resource hog. I tap on things and inevitably there's this annoying delay before the phone decides to do something. The UI - supposedly a hallmark of Android N - is really not very intuitive, and inconsistent across apps, even Google apps. In a nutshell, the "modern" phone feels rather primitive.

I slide my sim card back in the Passport, and in seconds I'm back at home in the buttery-smooth UI, instant response, and seamless multitasking of BB10. The best thing about BB10 is the Hub, because it is completely elegant and nobody else does it as well.

Yes, the sacrifice of the latest apps is a big deal, and will probably lead BB10 to a much-too-early grave. I really wish BlackBerry would make BB10 open source or license it to someone who'll keep developing it, because what Blackberry and QNX came up with is a far more elegant mobile computing platform than anything Android has to offer.
    The HUB is genius but it is only with the gestures and peek functionality that complement it so. I think they go both hand in hand. The simple idea of swiping up no matter what is going on in the phone and going back to a home screen that displays all your open apps tiled and all within reach is more of an intelligent forethought then Android's stupid rolodex that you have to scroll through all the apps that stay open and trying to find the one you want.

It amazes me that Android has become the popular choice and very little imagination has spurred from that seed.
    I find Android to be the unfortunate choice but more so becoming the only choice we will have, at least for those who see Crapple for what they are.
    09-02-17 07:31 AM
    Well, my Passport still works, but I was having a hard time performing a 'backup',... You know,... Something that should be quite easy for a 'Blackberry'! So, I picked up a Mate 9. Now that I have been using it for some 3 to 4 weeks,...my only regret,... So far is that I wish Blackberry had a device in the Mate 9's league!

Edit: I will keep my AT&T Passport for nostalgic reasons.
    09-02-17 06:47 PM
    Finally had a chance to look at one this week. A contractor at work had one. I wanted to keep it but alas I had to give it back. I should've bought one a few yrs ago.
    09-02-17 08:38 PM

What version of Android are you running?
    09-03-17 06:53 PM
    I'm on Android Nougat

Posted via CB10
    09-03-17 07:19 PM
    I'm on Android Nougat

Posted via CB10
    It sounded like you were describing a really old version of Android before the jellybean days! I think android phones vary so much from device to device that your problem is really with the manufacturer of the phone you bought, not android itself
    09-04-17 03:18 PM
290 ... 7891011 ...