Passport is so good, I have 5. original black, white, red, SE and now limited edition gold, the Gold was one of 50 ever made
    08-20-17 05:20 PM
    I won this mighty passport SE

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 06:01 PM
    I use mine almost every day as a second phone. For reading, using TeamViewer to access my home computer, and some web browsing it can't be beat. The aspect ratio and screen size are nearly perfect for a mobile device in my opinion. Many of the apps are still a joy to use. I plan on using my Passport for years to come.
    08-20-17 06:20 PM
    Passport is so good, I have 5. original black, white, red, SE and now limited edition gold, the Gold was one of 50 ever made
    I keep one of my passports under the sink to use when I'm cleaning a very grimey pan
    08-20-17 06:25 PM
    What browser are you guys using? The browser is so outdated
    08-20-17 06:58 PM
    Still using my SE along with my Z10 and 9900.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    08-20-17 07:10 PM
    What browser are you guys using? The browser is so outdated
    I've found no limitations yet in the OEM browser. I use an even older paid native browser called Annapurna for nearly everything though. Custom strings are available.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 07:28 PM
    ...As well as Browsie Browser, QBrowser and Zeus. All great browsers in their own way IMO. Hub Browser is my default but again, Annapurna is my go to and if something was wrong there id run to the native and if something was wrong there I am mst confident in Browsie Browser from what I have read, not as must experience.

Anybody use QBrowser PRO as their main on PP?..
    I can't see the last update as its installed.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 07:30 PM
    I am going back and forth between the Passport and the elite x3.

The x3 is more current and comes with more features. But the Passport works much better for the basic tasks I care most about. Accurate keyboard, wonderful messaging, and unmatched GPS.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 07:34 PM
    O, wow, Q browser has a free version and it was updated in 2017 so surely so was the pro. I just didn't pay attention. It has stellar reviews and looks allot like the native.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 07:34 PM
    Also the x3 has a much better camera. In the end, it depends on what you use the phone for. Most people care about gaming and social media, so are likely better served by the other platforms. But you use the phone as it primarily was intended, it still holds its own, and then some. Goes to show how forward thinking the designers were when they released it.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 07:51 PM
    ...will be using mine till it gives up the ghost...then I'll be on an SE...

Posted on my Powerful Passport
    08-20-17 08:23 PM
    ...will be using mine till it gives up the ghost...then I'll be on an SE...

Posted on my Powerful Passport
    also my plan...but I have a parts phone until then! unless I win that K1...

Posted via CBX
    08-21-17 03:28 PM
    also my plan...but I have a parts phone until then! unless I win that K1...

Posted via CBX
    That would be superb!
    Might actually get me off of BB10! Nah!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 03:39 PM
  15. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    im, yes... i see keyone will get OReo. how about priv?detek? just enough stoped on passport for last blackberry now. until iphone 8 release o september 2017. i promise i wont buy blackberry again.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 09:29 PM
    im, yes... i see keyone will get OReo. how about priv?detek? just enough stoped on passport for last blackberry now. until iphone 8 release o september 2017. i promise i wont buy blackberry again.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you tegar, nothing means more to us than a promise
    08-22-17 12:58 PM
    No understanding why people say the Passport is outdated.

I just got a replacement SE for the one I jumped into water with (don't ask) and via the wizardry of Cobalt I have every major app anyone could ever want (and many minor ones too). Only one I am struggling with at the moment is Google Home

I love the passport so much I just bout a new SE, then a replacement balck version sitting in the box new for replacement years from now, and am even considering one more passport SE as another backup.

My intention is to use those phones and my awaiting replacements for decades if possible. Nothing I can't do on this that can be done on an android system.

Oh, and one more thing - BB10 as an OS is far superior to the android OS. It isn't even close in my opinion.

Ask about any apps I might have that you may be interested in, and I will respond which version works for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 01:16 PM
    No understanding why people say the Passport is outdated.

I just got a replacement SE for the one I jumped into water with (don't ask) and via the wizardry of Cobalt I have every major app anyone could ever want (and many minor ones too). Only one I am struggling with at the moment is Google Home

I love the passport so much I just bout a new SE, then a replacement balck version sitting in the box new for replacement years from now, and am even considering one more passport SE as another backup.

My intention is to use those phones and my awaiting replacements for decades if possible. Nothing I can't do on this that can be done on an android system.

Oh, and one more thing - BB10 as an OS is far superior to the android OS. It isn't even close in my opinion.

Ask about any apps I might have that you may be interested in, and I will respond which version works for me.

Posted via CB10
    I am with you 100% but dunno about decades. I hope though as nothing will ever be similar even though we are "NOW" entering into the realm of odd sized screens.

Also, snapchat? I use Casper but not the same however not a huge deal to me except that my kids are on there. I'm a spy.

Showbox mysteriously does not work on new runtime of 10.3.3 it crashes, all versions. However Popcorn time is better. So I fully agree except when I really think about it, the only thing is SnapChat, if you want that must go Droid or..

Good writeup, Dread

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DreadPirateRegan; 08-22-17 at 04:36 PM.
    08-22-17 01:57 PM
    Used a black Passport for two years and after trying out the PRIV at the end of last year, returned it and switched to the Passport SE on BB10 10.3.3 and all going well. The SE beats the original black Passport not only for its looks but especially for its better keyboard, in my opinion. Great phone and it attracts quite some attention in use.
    08-22-17 04:18 PM
    Used a black Passport for two years and after trying out the PRIV at the end of last year, returned it and switched to the Passport SE on BB10 10.3.3 and all going well. The SE beats the original black Passport not only for its looks but especially for its better keyboard, in my opinion. Great phone and it attracts quite some attention in use.
    I never had the OG to compare but I'd bet I would even take an OGPP over a droid anything ATM.. #Still

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 04:37 PM
    I was tempted to get the SE, but ended not getting it because I was HAPPY with the Original Black. Then Priv came out and I got it then. Bought the Leap ended up letting one of my sisters use it. My Classic sitting on shelf.
    Been rotating my Passport (surf net and radio). Everytime I pull my Passport out I'm amazed. Don't need Android on the Passport just update BB10. My Priv or Dtek 60 will satisfy my Android Lag Needs.

Sent from my BBELOVED Passport.
    08-22-17 08:20 PM
    Not sure if I responded earlier on in the thread but still using my OG Passport since it was first launched and have no desire to change.

Best phone ever produced in my opinion!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    08-24-17 10:31 AM
    Passport is not outdated...

Posted via CB10
    08-24-17 10:33 AM
    Passport is not outdated...

Posted via CB10
    It was outdated the moment it was released like everything else
    08-24-17 12:58 PM