05-05-16 04:38 PM
48 12
tools
    I always said I'd buy a Passport that ran android but now I'm lost, thinking the PRIV is probably the best phone for me right now.
    before the PRIV I was stuck between the Passport and the Classic, because the Classic was the perfect one handed phone, and the Passport was perfect as far as specs went for me.
    I can type one handed one my PRIV very easily (I have keyboard gesture off)
    I have great specs, and sometimes I don't want to use the physical keyboard

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-27-16 12:38 PM
    If that's the only option, I'll go for it but I would prefer bb10

Posted via CB10
    antonrr likes this.
    03-27-16 02:08 PM
    I just want to feel the users if they support Android on our next Passport 2?

Posted via CB10
    This reminded me when playing Disney's androids Mickey Mouse illusions game:

I wish they gave us an option in BB10 where we have the option to re size droid apps to fit or function as well as show bar or remove it they need a "lock screen" so when playing certain games or doing certain tasks the awesome swipe gesture is LOCKED!

PS: Heck no BB10 forever! I hope....

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 02:48 PM
    I have been using Passport for about two weeks now but haven't installed any Android apps ever since. So probably I will not see myself buying an Android powered Passport in the future.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-27-16 05:58 PM
    The writing is on the wall for BlackBerry 10. I'd support it.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 09:42 PM
    Given the option, I would load Android on my Passport in a heartbeat. If a hardware improved Passport comes on the market with Android installed like the Priv, I would buy that six month after release so I am for once not the beta tester...

Anyway, BB10 was not long term profitable life in it. Here is to hoping that Blackberry can embrace the Android platform successfully and continue to make great phones.
    They would have to make the screen a 3:2 which I think is super rare but the oddest android can fully support without tinkering and black bars. I prefer the 4:3 but 3:2 would be something rare that blackberry can add to their droid lineups and famous keyboards to really dominate that sector of the market I think as bone exist with higher end specs what so ever! The 1:1 wouldn't be approved by google....

PS: I really think then being all 3:2 for their productivity phones and 4:3 for their other lineups will set then apart along with their keyboards! However I wish or hope somehow BB10 survives! I an listening to the audio book now called Blackberry the rise and fall book titled losing the signal and it's so good, anybody wants it LMK. Gets story teller in BBW and it's superb for audio books!

I honest to go don't know what I an going to do when BB10 is gone for good although allot of Droid apps are getting swipe gestures like the Black music player in google play is superb on passport and maybe they cab fully mimic BB10 gestures one day in the future on android, blah! Poor BlackBerry! The kind of mobile OS's that never will be now. So close!...

Even the fastest droid does not compare to the swipe gestures!

I will ride utilize! My PPSE until nothing works! If I had a chance to switch free on this PPSE or keep BB10 I would STIILL keep BB10. Hands down without even thinking!...
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 03-28-16 at 07:07 PM.
    03-28-16 04:12 AM
    Never, ever!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 07:51 AM
    Get an android phone. No android crap infecting a true BlackBerry 10.

  
    This.
    03-28-16 08:03 AM
    Passport is a device so good that it doesn't matter to me whether it run BB10 or Android. The only shortcoming will be the legendary BB10 Hub which is still in evolution stage on the Android.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    03-28-16 03:03 PM
    No, I hate android, had a note 3 and that was painful. Next device is the iphone 7

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 03:34 PM
    No, I hate android, had a note 3 and that was painful. Next device is the iphone 7

Posted via CB10
    I am in a real pickle, hate apple more then android however hate em both! Jolla, Sailfish anyone?...

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 03:41 PM
    I am in a real pickle, hate apple more then android however hate em both! Jolla, Sailfish anyone?...

Posted via CB10
    Iphone to me is the lesser of 2 evils, blackberry hasn't done anything to keep my attention either, bb10 I find is the best OS out there but at the end of the day, it needs developer support to survive and that it does not have.

I guess ill always have my BlackBerry as a back up phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 05:40 PM
    Iphone to me is the lesser of 2 evils, blackberry hasn't done anything to keep my attention either, bb10 I find is the best OS out there but at the end of the day, it needs developer support to survive and that it does not have.

I guess ill always have my BlackBerry as a back up phone.

Posted via CB10
    Riding with my BlackBerry passport until the buttons fall off! Hah

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 07:08 PM
    Riding with my BlackBerry passport until the buttons fall off! Hah

Posted via CB10
    Passport has been great hardware but sadly since mines been in repairs for 6 weeks with a cracked screen (returned the repairs twice , another story...) I've used a $120 HTC as a spare phone which has more app functionality than the Passport. So unfortunately when I finally get my repaired Passport it will gather dust while looking good on the shelf in bedside mode whilst BlackBerry figure out how to tell Google they need an exemption for 1:1 and release Android for it.
    04-30-16 07:33 AM
    Not I! I'm good with BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 03:26 PM
    Personally I'd rather have a classic-like form factor with higher end specs like the priv. (Unlike the blackberry classic)
    04-30-16 10:50 PM
    I guess the next BlackBerry Passport will not be in good looking design like this. So even if it runs Android OS. I don't think people will love it like this. So there is another way that I want it to be....the current version would be allowed or up to Android OS for the options.
    With this option, the Passport current version might be sold out again.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 11:03 PM
    You can see Apple done with Iphone SE. No need for Passport new design. Just upgrade its spec. And give the option for BB10 or Android.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 11:06 PM
    Only interested in BB10. I already have extra Android phones for silly apps like dating apps.

Would consider all-touch, large BB10 with Passport specs so they don't need to create new drivers.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 01:14 AM
    No

Posted via Passport,
    05-01-16 02:11 AM
    It has to be a solid software before it's worth it for the Passport. The bugs that Priv have isn't exactly convincing of its reliability as now with BB10.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    05-05-16 04:09 PM
    I would totally love an updated passport with android. I feel the passport is blackberry's best phone so far. No compromise at all.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 04:37 PM
    Me

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 04:38 PM
48 12