04-25-17 01:01 PM
565 12345 ...
tools
    I've had absolutely no problems at all since I bought it shortly after launch.
    07-13-15 04:13 AM
    Have 2 in the household since launch, no issues at all. Been a great phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 04:14 AM
    So far so good for me...I hope I have not jinxed it! :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 04:27 AM
    Nobody if they examine it properly as I believe all have the screen lift issue.

For those in doubt, look at the right side of the screen where the edge meets the fret. Half will be slightly higher than the other side.

Look at the top right corner. 100% will notice that the right top corner is slightly higher than the left ( one needs to hold the phone at eye level, with the phone horizontal. The key marker is the plastic edge that site on top if the I-beam. This should be about 1mm or so higher than the glass. If you look, you will find that your phone's screen is higher on the right than on the left.

Also, charge the phone or get it to something that makes it generate heat and you will discover that the screen becomes soft and moveable. Once it's warm, press down on the right top or on the left and you will see the screen is effectively floating. Clip on a clothes peg ro the top right during a full charge or anything that makes it hot, leave to cool, remove the peg. Screen will have become recessed.

I'm sitting here with another seven empty boxes of Passports. I had to mess about with all of them to get the screen to eventuality sit flat and 1mm below the too edge.

Terrible quality, terrible management.

Can't wait for next iphone which when released will have a filing system and the ability to attach multiple documents to emails.

Once this is released, there will be nobody who will need BlackBerry.

Again, my prediction is this:

1) by last Q 2106 BlackBerry shares will be 2-3 USD.
    2) BlackBerry will have released their last handset ever - the slider that nobody will buy. ( it will sell under half a million worldwide during its entire life)
    3) Chen will have made millions.
    4) 2017 BlackBerry will no longer exist as a mobile phone provider.

Just my opinion. Don't want it to happen, but as a CEO myself, I can't understand how a company supposedly struggling for survival could ignore the massive design fault of their flagship model.

Business is pretty simple. Listen to your customers and watch your opposition.

Cheers,

Chris.

Posted via CB10
    Here come the wise guy who speaks for all Passport owners.. jog on ASAP to iphone..you don't have to wait so long for their next release of the same phone

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 04:33 AM
    Have had mine since February. No issues whatsoever, very much contented.

Posted via my shiny Passport
    07-13-15 05:45 AM
    Got a flickering screen on my white Passport and a weird silver lining on the screen of my black Passport. Both of them are well covered by the warranty of Clove Technology and they returned me with two perfect Passports.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 05:47 AM
    My first one (RED unlocked) I got back in January and it was perfecto. Then I dropped it and cracked the screen pretty good. So I just picked up a AT&T Passport and its been two weeks and it too is perfecto! So far.
    07-13-15 06:01 AM
    Mine is going well so far. Using 2 of them both me and my wife.
    07-13-15 06:08 AM
    I have got my about few weeks ago and not problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 06:14 AM
    With Passport since 25th September 2014 . The best PKB device in the world having no parallels. Planning to buy the Red Passport . It comes with 2 year warranty .
    07-13-15 06:48 AM
    No problems since October

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 06:55 AM
    I bought mine in November. No issues whatsoever, with the exception of when I loaded one leak and I lost a bunch of content. My fault totally... This is why you ALWAYS back up!
    07-13-15 07:19 AM
    Bought in October--perfect device--NOT one problem!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 08:07 AM
    Bought it 6 months ago. No problem so far and very satisfied changing from an IPhone 5.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    07-13-15 08:11 AM
    Since March 9, the only problem i have with it, is the addiction that the Passport brought to me... ;-)

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 08:17 AM
    Nobody if they examine it properly as I believe all have the screen lift issue.

Posted via CB10
    I don't doubt that you may have seen evidence of the screen lift issue, but I'm not sure what grounds you have to doubt everyone else who says they don't have it. But then I'm not a CEO, so perhaps that's why I am incapable of examining the screen edge on mine properly.
    07-13-15 08:19 AM
    I wish I could say no problems, but last week I noticed the dreaded glass lift. Fortunately, Blackberry has been very cooperative about backing their product. Everything else about the device is a joy. I prefer the keyboard, and the OS with its Hub are irreplaceable for me.

Posted via CB10
    gregt12 likes this.
    07-13-15 08:23 AM
    Used mine for months with zero. When I switched to the Classic to give it shot, I wiped my Passport forgetting to back it up. Yup, bone head move. Only reason I have not gone back to the Passport is that I haven't had the time to reconfigure to my liking. But bottom like, not single problem/issue from February to June.
    07-13-15 08:28 AM
    Red passport made June 8,2015- no problems.

Given I just received it last week so maybe it's too early

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 08:40 AM
    Purchased the Black, White, and Red when they first became available (Amazon, ShopBlackberry) all unlocked.
    Not one problem on any of them.
    07-13-15 09:11 AM
    Dropped mine in quick drying concrete and didn't realise, thought I had lost it,three days later I was walking past the spot and heard it ringing,got a jack hammer and drilled it out, not a mark on it, apart from putting it at eye level I noticed the screen had lifted half a millimetre...

Passport to heaven..
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-13-15 09:35 AM
    A thread like this.... really needs a poll attached.
    Dafunkhead likes this.
    07-13-15 10:31 AM
    I have had my passport since launch in Canada and have not had any issues.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 10:39 AM
    Have a passport since March 2015, no problems here! Been backpacking round asia with it. Dropped it a few times but thanks to the silicone skin: no damage!

I do get the same reaction every time I take the phone out of my pocket though: "what's that? Is it a tablet or a phone? Blackberry still makes phones??" but after showing people the quality of the photos, the ease of which it works. That I can side port android apps and USB on the go most are convinced. My favourite bit is though the sheer endless amount of storage I have compared to iPhones. So many people I meet travelling have run out of room to take pictures and need to delete stuff. Me, I got 128gb micro SD card on top of the on board 32gb.

Love the passport! No problems or issues here. BTW : got mine off amazon uk

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 11:02 AM
    I have no problem, bought Amazon unlocked used. Love this thing? Passport rules!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 11:03 AM
565 12345 ...