04-25-17 01:01 PM
565 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    Doing fine on 2514 since Oct. When the little warm up happens it's a good reminder to reboot because I haven't for a couple of weeks.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    03-27-16 01:00 AM
    15 months and still running strong

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 03:45 AM
    You're a CEO and yet have the time to do such extensive tests on such a detail of some stupid phone!
    Quite unusual, unless you run a youtube channel...
    Maybe you're right about BB, honestly I couldn't care less, but looking at such posts makes me think about my wasted time here on crackberry forums.
    I think you need to find a proper job and I need to open CB forums less

Posted via the sexy black Panther
    Some go fishing, some hire prostitutes, some come to Crackberry! To each his own!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 03:57 AM
    Perfect for a while now!

Only issue I had in past was the sensor thing, and seems to have gone with one of these updates!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 03:58 AM
    I think I posted in here last year, but my Passport is still going strong. Not one problem.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    03-27-16 08:46 AM
    Some go fishing, some hire prostitutes, some come to Crackberry! To each his own!

Posted via CB10
    As meatloaf said, two out of three ain't bad..
    raves68 likes this.
    03-27-16 09:47 AM
    PPSE since release. Only issue experienced 2 or 3 times, but not for some time now, is back-light on keyboard failed to come on. Rock solid device.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 09:57 AM
    I can't play music in my passport SE. Any suggestions

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 01:24 PM
    Not with the hardware, but I have had one or two issues with Blend and Link connecting up. But all resolved now.
    03-28-16 05:58 AM
    Been on my Red PP for about a year without any faults. I'm a mechanic and it's on my tool box or in my pocket or in my hand every single day. I use it for lots of photos, takes fantastic sharp photos, use it as my music player bluetooth to living room, car ect... absolutely Love the Hub and how everything is integrated so perfectly to it. Really makes a difference in getting things done quickly and easily. Oh and love using tap and pay at Tim Horton's almost always get a "wow cool phone, what is it? " the keyboard is awesome, the trackpad feature on the keys is kinda therapeutic and the screen is super sharp. I love this device!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 12:07 PM
    I've owned my AT&T Passport for about six months and have experienced no problems whatsoever. Used Cobalt's files and wonderful instructions to install the Google Play Store, and the 11 apps I am using, including Google Maps, work just fine. The battery life is amazing, and no overheating or rebooting issues. My Passport is a consistent work horse that gets the job done and never fails me. I pray John Chen has some compassion for all the loyal BB10 users out there and will re-evaluate any potential decisions regarding eventually doing away with BB10. IMO, the Passport is one of the best BlackBerry devices out there.

I so wanted to like the PRIV, but after trying out both the AT&T version and, just recently, the Verizon version, I regret the fact that I will once again be returning the PRIV due to horrendous battery life, all stemming from on-screen time battery drain. It's really a shame, because I loved the PRIV. Sticking with my beloved Passport and won't be considering any other BlackBerry phones, other than maybe a Passport SE or perhaps a red Passport in the future.

Posted via CB10 via BlackBerry Passport
    JohnM109R likes this.
    04-02-16 11:17 AM
    Me

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 02:12 PM
    Best smartphone I have owned. Although I still have the sensor problem. Always pushing numbers with my cheek, at the start of a phone call.
    04-02-16 02:50 PM
    My AT&T Passport has been amazing, no issues or concerns.
    Still getting used to converting back to physical keyboard of my past BlackBerry devices but only because I'm so used to touch screen keyboard. Other than that, the scrolling and typing on the AT&T Passport is fantastic.

PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.2813 AT&T
    04-02-16 06:29 PM
    No issues...are some Android apps no longer working properly? Yes, but not a deal breaker. The ones that are necessary are working perfectly.

Posted via Passport running 10.3.2.2876
    04-02-16 06:37 PM
    15 months no issues aside from the lack of support from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Diddo....

Posted via Passport running 10.3.2.2876
    04-02-16 06:37 PM
    Everything is running great but idk why every single contact gets freaking duplicated. It's so annoying

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 09:02 PM
    Everything is running great but idk why every single contact gets freaking duplicated. It's so annoying

Posted via CB10
    Do you use Viber? On my Passport that's the reason of Contacts being duplicated. It doesn't bother me, I never open the contacts app, I always use it straight from the Hub or from the calling app and I didn't realize I have duplicated contacts until I read about it in thread.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 06:56 AM
    Just curious...why start a thread like this? Is the Passport notorious for being problematic right out of the box or something? I have had no problems whatsoever with my AT&T Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-16-16 06:59 AM
    Original Passport 1 year, no problems. Best phone!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 04:57 PM
    No issues! Bought Sept2015

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 07:42 PM
    Hello all, completed 3 months using pkb Awesome Black Passport. Couldn't be more happy with all the attention that I get when carrying this device around.
    Friends and family have accepted the fact about me being a BlackBerry fan, and they are always curious about my next BlackBerry device. But since I got Passport,other devices and their features just seem so outdated and dependent on apps. Although I admit I do use apps, but not absolutely crazy about it the way people just rave around their entire life around it as if they never lived their lives before the invent of mobile.
    This device for this discussion and forum is the best of the very best of the devices I have owned. That actually made my BlackBerry z3 a secondary calling device.
    All corporate as well as personal accounts, social networks, etc are configured and hub is full with whatever I could possibly require for my day to day activities, including asphalt 8 airborne.
    No complaints at all, also configured google play store and installed lots of android apps, which all run smoothly.
    Hoping blackberry continues in devices business.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 09:51 PM
    Do you use Viber? On my Passport that's the reason of Contacts being duplicated. It doesn't bother me, I never open the contacts app, I always use it straight from the Hub or from the calling app and I didn't realize I have duplicated contacts until I read about it in thread.

Posted via CB10
    Wow you resolved my problem. I just deleted viber, it was the one and only problem. Now my phone is perfect. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 11:31 PM
    Zero issues (so far) with ppse number 2.

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    04-17-16 12:33 AM
    Sometimes when passport is in pocket, it gets unlocked and does ghost activities, like typing or posting,calling, etc
    How you guys are dealing with it? Is there any password lock that you applied?

Other than that, passport is superb device

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 02:10 AM
565 ... 1516171819 ...