I don't have any issues with mine. AT&T version on AT&T. It's a good phone. I will be going BlackBerry Android next. But this Passport is fine for now.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-22-17 12:08 PM
    John Chen.
    02-22-17 06:33 PM
    Working great after two years. Best phone I have ever owned and that's why I bought two lol.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 10:27 PM
    No problems with mine and although I had a screen flicker for awhile that seems to have been cured by the last update. So no screen lifts, no scratches and the OS is great . My only complaint is that everyone says BB10 is done for.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 10:46 PM
    That's why I never installed any apk app but only native app.
    My passport runs so smoothly

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 02:59 AM
    Bought mine used ovr a year ago! No problems with the unit so far...

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 07:50 AM
    The big problem is that I cannot have no Passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 09:27 AM
    No problem with my OG Passport

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 09:34 AM
    I've had mine about 2.5 years an zero problems. I've never used a case, even though I've bought two.
    02-23-17 09:36 AM
    I have a BlackBerry passport black edition and I have been using this phone for 1 year I use it a lot like watching videos listen to music email instagram facebook camera and all that things which everybody can do with an android phone and still my phone is perfect not a single scratch on screen or back and battery life is the best with me tho

 BlackBerry|Passport|Black-Edition|BBM-2C207892|
    02-23-17 01:40 PM
    Can anybody alive help me?I did everthing like Cobalt saigt, but I have to start up my passport,everytime I want to use any app or playstore. So I start up my phone 10 times a day. I understand a lot about this,because I have a hell with it every day.i love my passport,but if you want to use playstore, its a living hell. Please help me Cobalt or anyone. I think the problem is patched or unpatched en that is a bridge to for, for a blond girl from Holland. Please help,if I dont react please send me an e mail at :[email protected],and make my passport live nice again.please send me the for right apk's. Greetings from Sandra.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 02:52 PM
    No problems whatsoever with any of my PP, and I've had a few. PP OG today. Also why I might stay away from 10.3.3.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 01:15 AM
    2 years already on passport,no issues at all. With no android or any other non BlackBerry world app running flawlessly...Don't want to spoil this masterpiece!!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 03:21 AM
    I own 4 Passport SEs. They are all on the latest Os 10.3.3 update , and they are all working awesome!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 10:44 AM
    After 2 years no serious issues encountered. Very happy so far.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 10:50 AM
    None, at all!

Posted via the  P a s s p o r t | b l a c k e d i t i o n
    02-24-17 10:52 AM
    Can anybody alive help me?I did everthing like Cobalt saigt, but I have to start up my passport,everytime I want to use any app or playstore. So I start up my phone 10 times a day. I understand a lot about this,because I have a hell with it every day.i love my passport,but if you want to use playstore, its a living hell. Please help me Cobalt or anyone. I think the problem is patched or unpatched en that is a bridge to for, for a blond girl from Holland. Please help,if I dont react please send me an e mail at :[email protected],and make my passport live nice again.please send me the for right apk's. Greetings from Sandra.

Posted via CB10
    We'll probably need a little more information to help you. What is actually happening when you're trying to use an app or playstore? Force closing? Not opening?
    02-24-17 02:50 PM
    Passport SE here. Runs great!!! Love it!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 03:22 PM
    I

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 04:55 PM
    My passport is 2 years old and the camera doesn't work it just doesn't focus , the keyboard light doesn't work, ir sensor doesn't work and since I upgraded to 10.3.2 my maps don't work. So yes need to upgrade to mercury as soon as possible.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 05:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    We'll probably need a little more information to help you. What is actually happening when you're trying to use an app or playstore? Force closing? Not opening?
    This thread is about Passports with NO problems. Better if you start your own thread.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    02-24-17 06:27 PM
    Have not posted since I bought my second, spare AT&T Passport six months ago. I've been using the new one since then, after 18 months with the first one, to ensure that any early issues can be handled under warranty. However, there have been none at all. My two-year contract with AT&T expires in two weeks, and I am every bit as enamored of this device as when I first started using one.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 06:39 PM
    Passport SE 8 month active usage - just perfect ! Best device ever used! Today download Opera from Amazon made me more happy ))

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 06:51 PM
    I've had mine since release, no idea how long that is, 2 years or more? No problems. Most amazing device I use, it makes me so happy I could cry Have iphone 6 narrow screen and samsung galaxy narrow screen and absolutely nothing compares to my big fat blackberry.

It's been dropped and slammed against the ground many times with no damages fortunately. Front camera lens is slightly foggy from reading in the shower so I try not to do that anymore.

Used to have issue with phone suddenly becoming burning hot and it drove my conspiracy theory mind mad seeing the phone untouched and unused and no trace of what or who is using so much data without without my request. Finally wiped it and that issue disappeared. 10.3.3 also made an awesome improvement with battery life.

Still get people asking me, what is that thing, is that a phone? Yup, it's a phone. New? Na, couple years old. Hey let's compare, let's see who can access every unread message on our devices the fastest? Web page loaded? Make a phone call? BB10 wins everytime. Yup, two years old.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 07:55 PM
    I have absolutely no problem with my Passport. Actually, I think that it's the best. My only concern is that at by the time it starts ageing I will not find a suitable replacement.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-17 05:43 AM
564 ... 1819202122 ...