No issues! Very glad with my OG passport

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 05:29 AM
    Two Passports in the family for 16 months and both work perfectly. So much so that given the potential that this will be the last OS10 keyboard device I just ordered and received a new Passport SE as a spare. I have had an Android (did not like it) and own a iPad air and the Passport fills the gap for me. Email, texting, banking, calendar, media, music, browsing, weather, pictures .....notice no games. What else is there for me anyway

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 09:03 AM
    To Psunari

I use pocketsafe app. It senses that the device is in your pocket and turns of the screen. Works for me.

Posted via CB10
    psurani likes this.
    04-17-16 09:06 AM
    None at all. Works for everything that I use it for.
    04-17-16 10:01 AM
    Wow you resolved my problem. I just deleted viber, it was the one and only problem. Now my phone is perfect. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Glad I could help. You are not going to use Viber anymore?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 10:07 AM
    If you think it's an issue. Trust me. It was meant that way. It's the blackberry way. Mostly revolves around security.

For example:
    -slow start up- security.
    -Slow camera focus- so you can't steal highly sensitive information from your company(security).
    -Some apk that don't work due to google play service (security) Google known to harvest data.
    -Phone twisting when put in the pants pocket naked that can cause screen lift. Can't really find the reason why BlackBerry make it this way though. But it was meant for sure.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 11:59 AM
    No issues with my Passport SE hardware. It's my daily driver and I use it enough to almost run through a battery charge while I'm awake.

(re: Software - I wasn't alone with the Paypal account problem in Payment Options {did it occur with other devices?}. I also had a problem with BlackBerry Protect, which may have been related to switching from my Q10 to the Passport.)

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 12:56 PM
    To Psunari

I use pocketsafe app. It senses that the device is in your pocket and turns of the screen. Works for me.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks mate, will try that option out!

Posted from BlackBerry Passport!!
    04-17-16 01:27 PM
    Flawless..absolutely flawless

This? It's a BlackBerry Passport....its a grown up's phone
    04-17-16 02:10 PM
    Very happy with mine.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 04:49 PM
    AT&T version for just over a year. No issues other than the occasional BB10 OS things.

Gary - Now working wide.
    04-17-16 05:06 PM
    1 Month having this passport bought it used got it unlocked And running 13 apps android thanks to Cobalt...
    All working including Google maps
    04-17-16 05:38 PM
    13 months now with an AT&T version. Still a beautiful experience. No issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 10:55 AM
    Have had zero issues with my SE ... I love it, very solid!!
    04-18-16 11:15 AM
    I have just retired my passport after dealing with

-No notifications of facebook posts or messages
    -Video that randomly doesn't play (black screen)
    -Woefully inadequate map apps
    -Buggy text entry in SMS app (keyboard will lag, then try to catch up but fail miserably and write nonsense like the same capital letter over and over again)
    -Utterly useless text entry on many web forms (Disqus comes to mind)
    -Videos will randomly start playing while the phone is in my pocket

bunches of other things that have made me wish for another phone.

So it's goodbye Passport. I loved the form factor and I loved the way BB10 worked in general but there have always been little niggles and they just seem to be getting worse. Back to Android for me *sigh*
    04-18-16 01:29 PM
    Here here! No problems!!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 01:39 PM
    I have one problem with my SE. It's always sticking with me. I can't let it go. I'm addicted to the beast!

🔥 📶
    04-19-16 12:44 PM
    i have three issue's
    1-blur camera
    2- get poor signal in my home only 4G full when i go to out door
    3- lose the pass and user for blackberry id
    but still love it
    04-19-16 01:53 PM
    I have had my PPSE for 5 months now. Great device. Sweet. 9.5*

missing half a point because about every 4 days the keyboard back lights stop working. To fix this I have to reboot the phone holding down the + and - volume buttons. Weird.
    04-19-16 02:34 PM
    - I can't log in android facebook, however the phone installs it again and again even i delete it each time.
    - I can't install google play services. Each try google play shut down. For some apps, it is necessary.
    - At least ones in a day i have an error message that i have to update my password for my phone number. I click on open accounts, than" there has been an error opening your accounts"..
    - If you use this phone in Turkish you will not have i letter. because it is replaced with ı. it makes a big issue for the passwords. You may find the i letter in symbols but it is not same so for the passwords it doesn't work.
    - While I record a video, it interrupts. I don't know if an app makes this but video recorder can't be used because of this.
    - While I take a photo, focus option is not working fine. If I take a photo of a doc it is not possible to read it on the item.

After q10, it is quite big. It should be better if it was 1cm less in height and width. To write, you have to use both hands.
    04-19-16 04:51 PM
    Day 2 on silver edition: zero problems, it even sees my Mac over wif with Link. Google Maps installed but didn't work, but the web version works fine; was able to install Uber.
    04-20-16 08:41 AM
    Me, zero problems, have owned going on two years, Passport, just works!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 08:47 AM
    I sti.ll have my original unlocked Passport for 18 months now without a single problem. I still looks new except for a few scratches I inadvertently inflicted. This phone is the most rugged and reliable phone I know of.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 01:08 PM
    I love my passport, I've only had it for a few days but it's great. Only problem is that I can't get android apps to work but besides that it's all good.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 03:20 PM
    6 mo's and no problem. Annoyed they don't have the auto off and on feature anymore. That was great for battery. I used droid for two years but I'm back now.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-16 07:58 PM
564 ... 1617181920 ...