I have the black hard case on my red passport and it looks great! I love the feel of the case and the blackberry logo for advertisement.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 04:19 PM
    Same here ^^^....it's a cool look.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 06:41 PM
    House 78, pictures if you will sir.

"Posted from the Beast PP"
    12-11-14 08:11 PM
    Hardshell is nice but much prefer the Amzer gel case as far as protection goes. When u have the hardshell on you have to treat your phone as if it's naked. The edges and metal are exposed.

The Amzer still feels great and adds grip but it also protects all around the edges of your passport including the metal, not just the four corners like the hardshell.

I got two dings on my Passport edges the first month I used the hardshell. I've had the Amzer case on for about a month now and no more dings. :-)

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 09:18 PM
    Love it!!!

Posted by a BlackBerry Passport
    12-11-14 09:22 PM
    Worst designed case ever.

First the BlackBerry logo comes off. I had all 8 silver little berries come off. They're held on their with just cheap glue. They didn't come off one by one but all at once. I'm not the only one that this has happened to. Have had case for 2 months.

Second the case leaves 2 little indents on the top of the phone. They're barely noticeable but you would expect a case to protect the phone, not damage it. Known issue and has been discussed here.

Lastly the case made the keys on the right hand side produce weird sounds and feel when typing. In particular the mnlko keys. Sounded like loose keys and the clicking sound when pressing them was louder than the other keys. They just felt and sounded loose like they were going to fall off. As soon as I removed the case and started typing, all the keys sounded and felt uniform and firm. Huge difference.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 12:20 AM
    It is good based on my experience. I'd rather say it is kind soft than hard.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 01:18 AM
    I have the creaky corners on my hard shell, and the slight damage to the phone where it rests against the case on the top....but that being said, I hadn't dropped the phone once until today and I dropped it twice!! First was getting out of the car and it hit the sidewalk and then again on a tile floor at home. Checked the phone over carefully both times and absolutely no damage to the phone or screen and only a light couple scuffs on the case. The case more than paid for itself and made up for its shortcomings with just those two drops!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 03:01 AM
    Well said Surgeon!
    Totally correct. Some people are a bit off the wall on what they expect from the hard case. It's gonna cover, it might leave a mark.

Loving my case too Pixstar.
    It's sleek, stylish, trendy and covers the corners.
    All round quite beautiful.

How is this even possible ? Since when does rubber or silicone damage stainless steel?!!

I just removed my hard shell case to take a look at all four corners and I don't see a thing!

Even if there's a scuff, you can rub that off with your finger.

Posted via CB10
    surgeon1919 likes this.
    12-12-14 07:51 AM
59 123