I did, I had a BlackBerry 9790 I think, the Bold one before the 9900, anyway I left that and got the iphone 5 and I admit I loved it for a few months but then with proper use I hated it just didn't feel like and I missed a physical keyboard so 3 weeks ago I got the blackberry passport and I really do love this phone!! It amazes me in every way! Thank god I didn't go with the iphone 6 and went with my gut to come back to blackberry

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    10-16-14 12:14 PM
    I'm getting there Dave . My fat thumbs need a diet
    10-16-14 12:53 PM
    Trying to type on a native keyboard, trying to figure out this gesture thing
    I had BB Bolds of various flavours for years. It took a few days to get used to the Z10. Then, when I forgot my phone and borrowed a friend's iPhone, I was unable to use it. I kept swiping the screen expecting to just zip around the interface. Once you've got it, you'll understand why they call the gestural interface "Blackberry Flow."

Now when I pick up my tablet, I'm constantly swiping and having to be reminded that that's what the home button is for. Strangely, I use my Passport and Galaxy Note Tablet about the same amount throughout the day (doing presentations etc, but the BB10 interface feels far more consistent and natural to me.
    10-16-14 12:54 PM
    I came over from a plethora of other platform and devices.
    My friends call me the <phone w*h*o*r*e*>...but in a nice way. :-)

Any how, when I think about it, since the spring of 2012, it's challenging to outline my path, but here goes....

BlackBerry Bold 9900 (should have never left)...
    iPhone 4S
    BlackBerry Q10 (just did not feel right to me)...too small, and not the same build quality of the 9900
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    iPhone 5
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    HTC One M8
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Huawei Ascend P7
    iPhone 6

and finally.... BlackBerry Passport

In all honesty, I've been at this for a while now, from way back in the good old Howard Forums days. And I am totally taken by the Passport experience. BlackBerry needed to distinguish itself in a remarkable way to move away from the <herd>. Nothing out there feels, looks, or handles like the Passport. To me, it is innovative and outside the box. I will be curious to see how long I keep the PP. I predict for a while, in contrast to the above list.

I've ordered a glass screen protector, faux leather case, and leather <wallet> case...can't wait to get them and take them for a 'spin'.
    10-16-14 01:19 PM
    Do it while on the treadmill - guarantee you'll get the hang of it very quickly

I'm getting there Dave . My fat thumbs need a diet

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 01:25 PM
    I use both - iPhone for personal, Blackberry for work. (Passport was delivered today.)

I like Blackberry for things that Blackberry does well, I like iOS for things that iOS does well. The 6 is nice, it has better battery life compared with the 5 and 5s. The Passport just seemed very interesting (after initial shock at design -- WTH is that?!), and I'm a Canadian and wanted to give our hometown guys another shot.
    10-16-14 01:27 PM
31 12