Just thought for fun I would like to survey how many people are switching to the Passport from an iPhone. Let's hear your stories.

Posted with my awesome Blackberry Passport
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 10-15-14 at 02:42 PM.
    10-15-14 01:36 AM
    I don't know what these ridiculous, boring and superfluous threads are for. Every day two or three new ones. The luck to have a Spongephone seems to be almost inapprehensible, it want's out now, the whole world should know it, I have one, or better: I HAVE ONE, and you???

Posted with my brain.
    10-15-14 01:54 AM
    . That would be great if one could just think and words would appear on the forum.

Posted with my awesome Blackberry Passport
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 10-15-14 at 02:42 PM.
    10-15-14 10:01 AM
    I find this crack berry site both odd and interesting. Is this a BlackBerry fan site? I really can't tell. LoL

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 10:06 AM
    I find this crack berry site both odd and interesting. Is this a BlackBerry fan site? I really can't tell. LoL

Posted via CB10
    Nope. We're just a bunch of haters lurking around here and waiting for BlackBerry to die already after several years of waiting for it to happen. Perhaps I might die first. Who knows.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster, aghs, Tompire and 1 others like this.
    10-15-14 12:17 PM
    While Im not stupid enough to ever purchase/use an iphone, I have spoken with many friends ditching their POS iphones and switching to either the passport or galaxy. The sheep are finally using their brains.
    trandz likes this.
    10-15-14 12:23 PM
    While Im not stupid enough to ever purchase/use an iphone, I have spoken with many friends ditching their POS iphones and switching to either the passport or galaxy. The sheep are finally using their brains.
    Well the iPhone does have its place. Personally I prefer BlackBerry. At the end of the day it's just a phone and people who buy an iPhone or brand X for that matter, aren't mindlessly nor brain dead.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 06:37 PM
    For me:

BlackBerry > iPhone > Windows Phone > Android

Don't understand the iPhone hate. It's a good Ecosystem with good looking devices. None of those android things have good design. An no, using good material doesn't equal good design (HTC).

Sent from my Passport
    10-15-14 06:41 PM
    + 1
    10-15-14 06:42 PM
    Done a review the other day on my transition from iOS to BB10. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=967306 not looking back one bit!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 06:51 PM
    Nope. We're just a bunch of haters lurking around here and waiting for BlackBerry to die already after several years of waiting for it to happen. Perhaps I might die first. Who knows.
    Personally, I'm waiting for the hating lurkers to... ahhh... you know...
    thymaster likes this.
    10-15-14 07:05 PM
    I've always been an iPhone user and decided to give the Passport a try. I want to try something different and I'm liking what i see so far... I've ordered mine with the coupon and got the email about the 10-29 shipping as well
    10-15-14 08:36 PM
    I have, just purchased the Blackberry Passport but I'm not sure anymore.
    10-15-14 08:39 PM
    You have stupid friends who are just beginning to use their brains? Careful... you know what they say about showing one your friends...
    deda1002 likes this.
    10-15-14 08:45 PM
    Well I came to the z10 from and iphone because I love the whole gesture designed os. Once you use this os their really is no going back as it even makes me dislike using my android tablet.

With the passport I don't think it'll be getting much use anymore.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    10-15-14 08:45 PM
    I have, just purchased the Blackberry Passport but I'm not sure anymore.
    Give it some time if you can afford to.

What are the biggest hurdles for you?
    10-15-14 08:46 PM
    Well I came to the z10 from and iphone because I love the gesture os. Once you use this os their really is no going back as it even makes me dislike my android tablet.

With the passport I don't think it'll be getting much use anymore.

Posted via CB10
    I like gestures so much my Android driver is gesture-driven.
    10-15-14 08:49 PM
    Trying to type on a native keyboard, trying to figure out this gesture thing

Got Netflix to work but I expected with this screen your not getting 16*9 so not a shocker.

I did like my iPhone 5...figure it's more of just becoming familiar with it.

I'll give her a ride for a few days and see

Posted via CB10
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    10-15-14 09:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it's a Canadian thing.

I'm from Vancouver and Canucks fans are about as mercurial as it can get!

From towel power to full blown riot in less than a thousand days.....

Either way. Keeps this interesting.

Passport || Fido
    10-16-14 02:48 AM
    Trying to type on a native keyboard, trying to figure out this gesture thing

Got Netflix to work but I expected with this screen your not getting 16*9 so not a shocker.

I did like my iPhone 5...figure it's more of just becoming familiar with it.

I'll give her a ride for a few days and see

Posted via CB10
    I hope it works out for you. It may not, and that's okay. I'm quite used to BB10 myself and I'm still coming to grips with the Passport. I mean that literally; I'm still trying to find the most effective way to hold it for decent typing speed.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome PASSPORT(!) 2BDDB50E
    10-16-14 03:18 AM
    I used an iPhone 5C as a loaner phone for a few weeks. Nothing wrong with iPhones, iOS is a very stable and well-rounded platform, and the hardware is usually really nice (5C being the exception). In the end I found that BlackBerry is the better system for certain work environments, even BBOS. But for the average consumer, all four operating systems do a fine job. As a tech nut, it makes me happy to see how far mobile technology has come in such a short period of time.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    10-16-14 07:55 AM
    Thanks, but I am getting a bit frustrated with the typing, it does not feel very comfortable to type with. Using my pinky fingers to stabilize the bottom.
    The display is good quality and it's voice system works better then my iPhone 5c.

I've only had it for a day but I'm putting it through its ringer to see if I will continue with it. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 08:43 AM
    Thanks, but I am getting a bit frustrated with the typing, it does not feel very comfortable to type with. Using my pinky fingers to stabilize the bottom.
    The display is good quality and it's voice system works better then my iPhone 5c.

I've only had it for a day but I'm putting it through its ringer to see if I will continue with it. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Keep practicing. It will only get easier and better the more you use it!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 08:50 AM
    Done a review the other day on my transition from iOS to BB10. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=967306 not looking back one bit!

Posted via CB10
    That was a good review. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 11:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    If passport doesn't work for you but you like BlackBerry 10. I would recommend the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 11:36 AM
31 12