Yup, it's a difficult thing to admit.
    We reverse the order of things in our lives. Different coloured socks, we put them on before the pants, we buy coffee before we get to work, etc...

So, how many of us (me included) buy the accessories before the phone?
    What did you get for your Passport....and just to see if the trend remains...what did you buy so far for your new Classic.
    11-14-14 11:26 AM
    BlackBerry hard shell case, but only because the phone took so long in coming!

Posted via Passport - The Beast!
    11-14-14 12:28 PM
    I hear ya!

But sometimes it's more fun to shop for the accessories!
    12-02-14 05:41 PM
    I got 3 cases coming in and I still don't have the PP yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GeoK likes this.
    12-02-14 05:50 PM
    Aewsome...jack wins!

What cases? Which?
    12-08-14 11:14 PM
    Yup, it's a difficult thing to admit.
    We reverse the order of things in our lives. Different coloured socks, we put them on before the pants, we buy coffee before we get to work, etc...

So, how many of us (me included) buy the accessories before the phone?
    What did you get for your Passport....and just to see if the trend remains...what did you buy so far for your new Classic.
    Personally, I think that it makes sense to put your socks on before your pants. I feel like I do it backward when it's the other way around. Socks are never in the way of putting on pants but sometimes you have to pull your pants up from the bottom to put on socks.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    GeoK likes this.
    12-08-14 11:42 PM
    I too buy my protective case before the device, as I want immediate protection for my investment. As a matter of fact, just received the case for my Samsung note tablet. The tablet should be arrive by week's end.

Posted via CB10
    GeoK likes this.
    12-08-14 11:43 PM
    And I didn't want to just disect the pants vs socks analogy... I ordered the hardshell case at the exact same time as my Passport. I don't think there is anything weird about if someone orders the case first.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-08-14 11:59 PM
    I'm totally guilty of this so we shall see!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 01:39 AM
    OK, I know it's a bit off topic. But which Note tablet? I was eyeing the 12 inch pro.

I too buy my protective case before the device, as I want immediate protection for my investment. As a matter of fact, just received the case for my Samsung note tablet. The tablet should be arrive by week's end.

Posted via CB10
    OK, back on topic....Yes, I am also guilty of this as well. I think it started when I lost an opportunity to pick up the accessory and when the phone came in....it was unavailable and I got stuck trekking around GTA to find the accessory.
    12-09-14 08:19 AM
    Screen protectors, case. And im on verizon wireless........ so that says a lot about my intent on getting the phone but being with a carrier who doesn't know BlackBerry exists.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 09:50 AM
    Lets see...

I ordered the following before I got my PP:
    - Leather Khacten Pouch
    - Python Khacten Pouch
    - Lucrin Pouch
    - BB Hardshell
    - Ghost Armor
    GeoK likes this.
    12-09-14 10:28 AM
    They used to be so Blackberry.

Screen protectors, case. And im on verizon wireless........ so that says a lot about my intent on getting the phone but being with a carrier who doesn't know BlackBerry exists.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 12:51 PM
    Personally, I think that it makes sense to put your socks on before your pants.
    I find that order sometimes leads to wandering around the house pantsless.
    Legal Eagle and GeoK like this.
    12-09-14 01:35 PM
    Gonna have my Passport Xmas morning, would already have an oem pouch and an oem holster- if BlackBerry would indulge me. Might have to get a mall kiosk hunk of garbage to tide me over. Don't get me wrong, I'm all aboot a naked phone but only on the weekends. For the work week you gotta wrap that s**t up.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    GeoK likes this.
    12-09-14 09:59 PM
    With the Passport, I didn't really have time to get any accessories first, since I got the phone the day after it launched. I then bought the hard shell and put on the screen protector, then the Amzer Pudding case, then a red Passport.

It's kind of like how people buy their babies toys and clothes before it's even born. Right?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 10:52 PM
    I sometimes do, wasn't really possible with the Passport when it came out though. Case options are getting better now though.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 11:45 PM
    Ordered my Passport on Monday, also ordered 2 holsters (one vertical and one horizontal as a bundle on Ebay), 3 screen protectors and a tempered glass one as well, gel case and a car holder. All from EBay. Now all I need is the Passport to arrive

? Posted with the brilliance of my Z30 ?
    12-10-14 12:50 AM
    For me, planning is the most important. Whenever I am looking for the new BlackBerry, I am researching what accessories available. If I think that the choice of accessories for the new phone is too small, I might wait with purchasing the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 02:35 AM
    Yup, something like in that order.

Well, aoEM Holster and dock are on the way and its way too close to Xmas for me.
    Anyone know where they are now?

With the Passport, I didn't really have time to get any accessories first, since I got the phone the day after it launched. I then bought the hard shell and put on the screen protector, then the Amzer Pudding case, then a red Passport.

It's kind of like how people buy their babies toys and clothes before it's even born. Right?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 04:48 PM
    I'll purchase the protective accessories prior to receiving my device so that I have them when my phone arrives. The first thing I do when I take the device out of the box is put a screen protector on.

emPowered by 
    GeoK likes this.
    12-18-14 05:19 PM
    I sometimes do, wasn't really possible with the Passport when it came out though. Case options are getting better now though.

Posted via CB10
    This...no holster option still burns

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    12-18-14 06:28 PM
    Holster is coming....hang in there...now's the time to ask Santa.
    He may have to do a new year delivery at this point!

This...no holster option still burns

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    12-18-14 10:43 PM
    OK, I know it's a bit off topic. But which Note tablet? I was eyeing the 12 inch pro.

OK, back on topic....Yes, I am also guilty of this as well. I think it started when I lost an opportunity to pick up the accessory and when the phone came in....it was unavailable and I got stuck trekking around GTA to find the accessory.
    I got the 10 inch. I found the 12 inch somewhat heavy.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 10:58 PM
    Heavy? OK, but that extra real estate sure comes in handy.

I got the 10 inch. I found the 12 inch somewhat heavy.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 08:51 PM