09-25-14 08:56 PM
30 12
tools
    I posted this in the Amazon waiting thread as well. But, in case others are not watching that thread but are interested. I ordered from Amazon yesterday at 1:30pm FYI,

Just got off the phone with customer service and they said they currently have no stock. WTH???? He couldn't tell me if they ever had stock or not. He couldn't tell me when they would have stock. He basically couldn't tell me anything. But, in good old customer service fashion he did say that they restock items like this as soon as possible and that my order could still show up in the delivery window by next Tuesday. (don't know how that might happen if they have no stock?) So, I guess for me, since I am using a substantial credit on my account for purchase, it may be a longer than anticipated wait. Hope others that ordered from Amazon have better luck."
    09-25-14 08:04 PM
    Im sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but does anyone know if shopblackberry.com accepts returns on open and used items? Does anyone have any experience buying a phone but not liking and being able to return it for a full refund no questions asked? My heart is set on getting the beautiful passport however I'm weary of its size so I need to be able to use it to for a formal opinion. Thank you in advance.
    09-25-14 08:13 PM
    Amazon usually ships products late, if you choose the one day option. That's my experience with them, my order hasn't been canceled or anything. still hoping it comes tomorrow
    09-25-14 08:16 PM
    diruocco

I had a chat session with Telus yesterday too, before I ordered from Amazon. They assured me that I could go in and buy off contract and have it unlocked right away for $35. I screen captured the text just in case I did go back to Telus. Chat them up and see what they say.
    Telus told me today they would not sell it off contract to anyone who is not already a Telus customer as the point of the exclusivity agreement is to garner some new business from the phone.

I didnt even bother asking about unlocking it since they refused to sell it to me. And I tried 3 different stores.
    09-25-14 08:37 PM
    I know but by me buying the phone at full price, they are getting a new customer. I never once bought anything from them in the past. But i know what they want; they want me as a contract customer. Not just a one time customer.
    09-25-14 08:56 PM
30 12