09-25-14 08:56 PM
30 12
tools
    Who bought if off amazon yesterday and has already gotten a shipping notification?
    09-25-14 07:17 AM
    ....its showing unavailable at the moment, and yesterday it said it was available for pre-order today

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.2.1.2977
    09-25-14 07:41 AM
    I bought it before it sold out, However, it still did not ship
    09-25-14 09:06 AM
    Ordered yesterday around 12:50pm still no shipping confirmation.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:10 AM
    Same here...pre-ordered...nothing yet. Amazing was saying receipt between October 1st to October 6th even before ShopBlackBerry sold out.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:54 AM
    Honestly even with Shop Blackberry being sold out I don't believe they received that many units. Maybe a few thousand if that.
    09-25-14 09:56 AM
    I bought it off of Amazon right after the presentation. I did the Prime one day shipping for $3.99. It currently shows not yet shipped with expected delivery of Friday Sept. 26th. Generally speaking, when I order off Amazon and I do one day shipping I usually get a confirmation of shipment the night before delivery date around 7-8pm. So I think it will still arrive on time.
    09-25-14 10:04 AM
    So we should get the email tonight. I too took 1-3 day shipping

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 12:06 PM
    Amazon cancelled my order around 12:30pm EDT today. Order was placed 3:35pm EDT yesterday.

Then I went back to find the item, "email for notification of availability" or something like that...

Went to look just this minute, Mercate Group seller is now selling it for $799

Called Amazon, told 1-2 weeks for availability directly from them. Think he pulled that time-frame out of thin air, but I don't know...

Also, anyone know where/when we can buy the white version?
    09-25-14 02:30 PM
    Checked back this afternoon and I still have it listed as not yet shipped.

Who bought Passport off Amazon?-bb.png
    09-25-14 02:38 PM
    I canceles my order. Was going to buy it from Telus and they told me they can't unlock it for 3 months. So now I have to wait till Wednesday to get one

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:02 PM
    I did. Hopefully it ships tonight

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-25-14 03:20 PM
    Same here, I live in Canada but I bought it off the 'amazon.com' site. So the total cost came up to USD $630, but this delayed shipping/no availability status they got going on is reeeeeaaly pushing me to consider just buying it outright from my local Telus store.

Amazon: 630USD = $699 Cdn
    Telus: 700 + 5% tax - trade in price for z10 ($60) =$675

Lol, see if I choose to throw in my z10, I'll actually be getting a better price just picking it up locally. This is a fail on blackberry's part for having an online system that's handles shipping charges/discounts/ and availability so darn pathetically for us Canadian users *sigh*

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:21 PM
    I ordered from Amazon too, I think it said PRE-ORDER and said would launch on FRIDAY.

Don't think Amazon even has the phone yet, once it get's to their main hub, distribution and shipping begins, which I am betting will be on Friday and start shipping on or after.

PATIENCE!
    09-25-14 03:24 PM
    be careful because i am not with telus and they didn't want to unlock the phone for me because they said had a policy that they cannot unlock it for 3 months .
    09-25-14 03:25 PM
    be careful because i am not with telus and they didn't want to unlock the phone for me because they said had a policy that they cannot unlock it for 3 months .
    Amazon's Passports are unlocked out of the box, there is no carrier affiliation just like the blackberry shop version.

Obviously the carrier versions will be locked to the carrier.
    09-25-14 03:28 PM
    I'm Ordered fromAmazon yesterday at about 1:30 pm. I still have the same "Not Yet Shipped" info on my order. I did do a chat session with Amazon today and they seemed to indicate that the product was available to ship and should be going out. I say seemed because the rep didn't seem to have the best command of English, or maybe he did and was choosing his words with such care as not to commit to anything. I'm going to hope for something tonight as past orders seemed to have generated tracking info quite late in the day, as I recall. I used a credit too, so I think I will need to be patient in any case. And patience sucks at the moment!
    Last edited by Cobrajett; 09-25-14 at 04:14 PM.
    09-25-14 03:32 PM
    yes with amazon and shop blackberry its no problem. The thing was that I was on the phone with someone who worked at telus and I explained my situation and she said it's no problem we could unlock the telus phone for 35$. Then when i got to the store they said they cannot unlock it for the first 3 months.
    09-25-14 03:34 PM
    diruocco

I had a chat session with Telus yesterday too, before I ordered from Amazon. They assured me that I could go in and buy off contract and have it unlocked right away for $35. I screen captured the text just in case I did go back to Telus. Chat them up and see what they say.
    09-25-14 03:37 PM
    well apparently it's a policy. I do not what to tell you. At this point i'm just tired of going back and forth waisting gas. I called my carrier (bell) and put one aside. He said he receives stock on wednesday. He'll call me a couple days before to confirm. He was pretty nice. At this point I'm just fed up
    09-25-14 04:06 PM
    Canceled my order and will order in October...as Chase is giving 5% cash back on Amazon purchases from October to December.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:20 PM
    My order hasn't been shipped yet, and as one of the above posters stated usually with Amazon my order doesn't show shipped until 6-8PM the day before. Hopefully it's still going to ship, I just sold my M8 yesterday to get the extra money to buy this, so I don't wanna be phone less too long. I did do a chat session with an Amazon rep earlier and got this response, after he told me they were unavailable to order at the moment.

"In this case, I'd suggest you to wait until today, if it has not yet shipped, we'll not be able to deliver it on tomorrow. I'm afraid to confirm this. because your order seems it's still in our fulfillment center,."

He then apologized for the inconvenience this may cause. If one of the above posters had his order canceled by Amazon, I'm going to assume everyone who's isn't canceled is still going to be shipped?
    09-25-14 04:25 PM
    Still waiting on shipping confirmation for mine as well. Using two-day Prime shipping it shows an estimated delivery date of Monday, September 29, 2014. Guess we'll see....
    09-25-14 04:41 PM
    I ordered one and haven't received a shipping notification either. However yesterday when I ordered it said "available Sept 25, pre-order now". I then selected prime one-day shipping and checked out. Estimated delivery tomorrow (Sept 26).

With my many years one prime amazon, two-day prime shipping is usually done by UPS, and they get that out or the door as soon as your order goes through (unless the two days falls on a Saturday or Sunday,.. at which point they will wait to line it up for Monday). If you pay for prime one-day shipping, it's usually done by FedEx, and they pick it up from amazon at the last possible second. I'll be worried if I don't get something by midnight tonight... lol

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:46 PM
    If I don't get shipping notification later tonight I'll just cancel and buy it locally Monday no big loss

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-25-14 05:02 PM
30 12