Is Wind Mobile going to carry WHITE passport?
    How about Fido/Rogers?

Anyone knows if there is a Red passport too?

I think I'd go for white. As it is, Passport is going to be a head-turner (it'd look so different from the rest that people would want to use it). White Passport will have people begging me to let them play with it.
    08-25-14 03:08 PM
    In the past, red BlackBerrys have been GSM models. As for white, I expect it to be an option for any carrier that shows a large enough commitment to BlackBerry. Verizon in the U.S. and AT&T should have it. Maybe not at first, but eventually. T-Mobile likes to get white models but since they've dissed BlackBerry in such a major way I doubt they'll get this one. Heck, they might not get the Passport at all. They might not even want it.

I expect Canadian carriers to follow this same pattern. The major GSM carriers that offer multiple BlackBerrys now will probably get the Passport in white. Red is usually sold by BlackBerry themselves, unlocked for any GSM carrier.
    08-25-14 03:29 PM
    That is the one aspect I am not looking forward too! LOL so many people wanting to see it and play with it! I have too much client information to have people looking around. But I will show them little demo's here and there! LOL Not even going to get a case for that bad boy! Letting it all hand out in its awesome glory! LOL
    08-25-14 07:09 PM
    Is Wind Mobile going to carry WHITE passport?
    How about Fido/Rogers?

Anyone knows if there is a Red passport too?

I think I'd go for white. As it is, Passport is going to be a head-turner (it'd look so different from the rest that people would want to use it). White Passport will have people begging me to let them play with it.
    Wind not event support z30 as I just asked their reps over the weeked, never mind the Passport.
    08-25-14 07:17 PM
    White and Black are the only planned models at this point. There may be a limited Gold version down the road, but not at launch.

As for carriers, you can pretty much bet that Rogers will have the White. They tend to.

But otherwise it's a matter of waiting for official details. Nobody here can tell you for certain.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:21 PM
    Yeah, Wind is probably not getting the Passport. I'm sad too.

If it follows the pattern if the Z30, then I think Telus will have both. Just not at launch, so you'll have to wait a couple weeks.

Again I'm just guessing.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:21 PM
    If white and black will be at launch then i will take white.. if not black....
    08-25-14 07:47 PM
    Why get the white passport when we all know the black one runs faster?
    Thank you, I'm here all week folks.

P.S. I apologize if I'm offending anyone.
    SK122387, aminrajabi, MB64 and 5 others like this.
    08-25-14 08:42 PM
    What made your comment so funny was you saying 'Thank you. I'm here all week'.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 09:02 PM
    Black is beautiful. It's the fastest color.

White just turns to grey and some ugly yellowish tinge as it gets old.

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    08-25-14 10:10 PM
    I will CARRY the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    austriker and Bobert_123 like this.
    08-26-14 07:12 AM
    I'd be happy if Wind got the Passport at all, much less the white one. That being said, I hope Telus gets the white, I usually have to buy my phones from them because all the other carriers I go to either don't have what I want or can't sell it to me full price or even on prepaid.
    08-26-14 10:05 AM
    White BlackBerrys tend to look dingy fast because of the dirt they pick up and how it shows up. They're not too tough to clean, but I still prefer basic black.
    08-26-14 11:46 AM
    My white Z30 is actually not too tarnished nor losing its white feel. And I'm usually in the black camp, my Q10 is black. I keep thinking I'll go black for the passport until I see a white pic and say'wow that's hot'

White Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925 = heaven.
    08-27-14 12:37 AM
    I hope Shop BlackBerry carries both the white and black, and makes them available immediately after launching it in September.

BlackBerry doesn't do anything quickly, and what better launch to start with than the Passport, a device that has people talking?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 03:40 AM
    White and Black are the only planned models at this point. There may be a limited Gold version down the road, but not at launch.

As for carriers, you can pretty much bet that Rogers will have the White. They tend to.

But otherwise it's a matter of waiting for official details. Nobody here can tell you for certain.

Posted via CB10
    Dylan,
    Could you give a rendering of an all touch Passport with a tool belt. That's what I'm hoping for.

Thanks!

STA-100-3 v 10.2.1.3157; Radio 3182
    08-28-14 05:28 PM
    OMG the gold version will sell like hot cakes in UAE, real boss phone for the ballers.
    08-29-14 11:11 AM
    I'll be getting myself the Passport gold version when it comes out here in Dubai B-)

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 07:00 AM
    White pp is going to be more difficult to find, like for the other BlackBerry models we have seen.

Hence being a little exclusive, I would prefer white. Or red would be even better.

Q5SQR100-3/10.2.1.3247
    09-04-14 08:59 AM
    The white one will be available about one month later according to a guy that works for BlackBerry after the black one is available.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-04-14 12:13 PM
    Hmm .. a white passport? Not to sure about that one
    09-04-14 01:41 PM
    I'm sure the actual BlackBerry Store in Dubai will have the black, white, white gold and any other types so I'm a little spoiled for choice.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 06:17 PM
    I like more the white but I will go for the black just for one reason.
    For my experience with the Z10 and Z30 the back side of the black feels much better on the hands than the white version because if the different materials used.

Sent from my Z 30
    09-05-14 02:23 PM