A quick question, please can someone advise if they are using the white hardshell case with the black passport? If so does it look good or is it advisable to get the black with the black which is out of stock everywhere and I am getting my BB passport tomorrow . I have recently been dropping my phones and had to spend 75 pounds to get the screen of my current note 3 fixed .
    Can someone if possible post pics of the white hardshell case with the black passport?

many thanks
    10-19-14 12:47 PM
    I had that dilemma when I first got my passport! I was contemplating getting the white hardshell case, but after surveying with a few people I went with black, to keep the professional look of the phone. I still might purchase the white one down the line to have variety and just to test it for myself but the black one is perfect!

Posted via CB10
    radman004 likes this.
    10-19-14 01:09 PM
    A quick question, please can someone advise if they are using the white hardshell case with the black passport? If so does it look good or is it advisable to get the black with the black which is out of stock everywhere and I am getting my BB passport tomorrow . I have recently been dropping my phones and had to spend 75 pounds to get the screen of my current note 3 fixed .
    Can someone if possible post pics of the white hardshell case with the black passport?

many thanks
    I did this with my q10 and loved the contrast, but I went with the traditional black on my Passport. The Passport stands out on its own.
    10-20-14 09:19 PM
    Yeah I went with the black. I did the black and white with my Z30 but not this time.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 10:30 PM
    Don't have a Passport but I have a black Z10 and a black Q5 , white cases on both, I think it looks quite sharp. Can't see why it wouldn't look good on the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 12:00 AM
    I have both a white and black hardshell case. Have been using white but going to switch to black today. I'll post my thoughts later on my preferred look.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 07:54 AM
    I have both a white and black hardshell case. Have been using white but going to switch to black today. I'll post my thoughts later on my preferred look.

Posted via CB10
    Please post pics of your Passport with each color on, thanks :-).

I have the black hardshell on my Passport and love it. I think I will order a white hardshell during CrackBerry's US Thanksgiving sale on the weekend of November 27th.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 09:36 AM
    Here are some pics. I'm definitely going with black now that I've tried both.White hardshell case with the black or NO!-pp-black-back.jpegWhite hardshell case with the black or NO!-pp-black-front.jpegWhite hardshell case with the black or NO!-pp-black-top-side.jpegWhite hardshell case with the black or NO!-pp-white-back.jpegWhite hardshell case with the black or NO!-pp-white-front.jpegWhite hardshell case with the black or NO!-pp-white-top-side.jpeg
    10-21-14 12:45 PM
    Definitely glad I didn't take a chance on the white and was lucky enough to find a black one at my local telus
    10-21-14 12:54 PM
    Here are some pics. I'm definitely going with black now that I've tried
    Thanks for the pics :-) yeah black definitely looks classier. I'm gonna stick to the black hardshell I have on my Passport as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 03:21 PM