Does anyone else notice that their white balance seems to get cooler over time? I have mine set about two thirds of the way to the warm side of the slider. Unless it's a trick of the eyes, seeing whatever color white they think they should see. What do you guys think?

*edit* I'm not saying the slider moves, just that after a while, the color doesn't seem as warm anymore and looks cooler than when I set it.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 11:28 AM
    Thats why they have that setting, i havent noticed anything with my passport
    06-23-15 11:46 AM
    Does anyone else notice that their white balance seems to get cooler over time? I have mine set about two thirds of the way to the warm side of the slider. Unless it's a trick of the eyes, seeing whatever color white they think they should see. What do you guys think?

*edit* I'm not saying the slider moves, just that after a while, the color doesn't seem as warm anymore and looks cooler than when I set it.

Posted via CB10
    Could be your eyes adjusting to it. I don't notice how warm (I think? greys look kind of brown) my Q10 is until put an LCD screen next to it.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.2.2204
    06-23-15 08:55 PM