All is well. Needed to bring it down as the higher ups caught whiff. Apologies folks!!

Posted via CB10
    As punishment, you will have to send the Passport to me.
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-19-14 08:18 AM
    I hope they didn't -wait for it- revoke your Passport.

07-19-14 09:04 AM
    I would not worry too much about it though ( him getting into trouble ). Just a simple case of creating buzz, which he -clearly- did excellently. It falls in the same category as the gameplay videos that are leaked 'by accident', or pictures of new prototypes that are taken down after creating enough hype. If you are in a 'higher-up enough position' to get your hands on a pre-release device, believe you me they'll have you sign a confidentiality agreement longer than the Bible which they'll use to suck you dry financially if you leak stuff on purpose.
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-19-14 09:38 AM
    If you are in a 'higher-up enough position' to get your hands on a pre-release device, believe you me they'll have you sign a confidentiality agreement longer than the Bible which they'll use to suck you dry financially if you leak stuff on purpose.
    Isn't proving damages required? Otherwise it equates to abusive clauses that can be struck out?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-19-14 12:37 PM
    What was his post about anyway??

I mean, what did he share with us??
    thisiscjay and neoberry99 like this.
    07-19-14 02:05 PM
    Who's CJ?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    thisiscjay and neoberry99 like this.
    07-19-14 02:11 PM
    Chen John

BlackBerry z30 OS10.3.0.700
    07-19-14 02:11 PM
    What was his post about anyway??

I mean, what did he share with us??
    He shared a load of pictures and answered dozens of questions regarding the Passport.
    00_Agent likes this.
    07-19-14 06:06 PM
    Chen John

This made me "lol" haha

Posted via CB10
    shorski likes this.
    07-19-14 10:28 PM
    This made me "lol" haha

Posted via CB10
    That's the intention. Lol

07-19-14 11:37 PM
    I would be glad if you could answer about the camera compared with iphone 5s ) hahaha

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 03:01 AM
    Actually turns out my post became "Internet famous" as I was referenced on mobilesyrup, Knowyourmobile and N4BB (via my pics or my descriptions) so all in all pretty cool but definitely got out of hand quick - time!!

Posted via CB10
    and that sounds pretty good, doesn't it?
    I hope the higher ups appreciate that and that you won't have any trouble.
    When is the last time Blackberry got that kind of attention and buzz for some pictures and enthusiastic feedback about a beta device?
    For some like myself your thread was like Christmas in July, so thanks again!
    thisiscjay and wincyUt like this.
    07-20-14 03:49 AM
    When is the last time Blackberry got that kind of attention and buzz for some pictures and enthusiastic feedback about a beta device?
    Only the buzz from the loyal BlackBerry websites. Other sites didn't seem to care about any about BlackBerry or anything about BlackBerry for that matter.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 06:13 AM
    Only the buzz from the loyal BlackBerry websites. Other sites didn't seem to care about any about BlackBerry or anything about BlackBerry for that matter.

Posted via CB10
    well not like an Apple buzz but you have some sites like gsmarena BlackBerry Passport extensive hands-on video leaks - GSMArena.com news , ubergizmo follows it quite often BlackBerry Passport Shown Off Next To Bold 9900, Looks Huge ,
    TechnoBuffalo for the first hands on covered it BlackBerry Passport Appears In Brief Hands-On Video | TechnoBuffalo
    So there's still a lot to do before Blackberry comes backs as a major player in the market with appropriate covering in medias but the passport had its fair amount of good publicity
    If you search on twitter you'll see that the last video is quoted very often and that a lot of people are interested!
    07-20-14 06:30 AM
    I would be glad if you could answer about the camera compared with iphone 5s ) hahaha

Posted via CB10
    Ha! I can answer that without really have a passport. Even my Z10 could've taken better picture than an IPhone 5 which has the same amount of MP (I and my pal did a our own comparison. His i5 vs my Z10) .. now on the iPhone 5s they did a lil improvement, I know.. but, for the BlackBerry Passport, they add a massive 16mp camera imagine that with the already great Software that BlackBerry 10 has with it..

P.s. Remember that this is my personal opinion and calculations

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 07:48 AM
    The autofocus speed of the z10?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 09:24 AM
    The autofocus speed of the z10?

Posted via CB10
    I can't tell you about that.. in 10.3 auto focus speed has improve. That's all I can say..

10.3 is still in development, remember that.. we have yet so much to discover!

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 01:10 PM
    Alright... I just have to wait and see.. I really hoped its the likes of an iphone camera... either way, I'll have to buy one..

Posted via CB10
    00_Agent likes this.
    07-20-14 09:33 PM

Agreed! CJ successfully created more POSITIVE marketing/buzz and interest in the Passport than BlackBerry could've hoped for. Give him a raise and promotion!!!
    wincyUt likes this.
    07-20-14 11:17 PM
    Happy there is peace in BlackBerry land, CJ.
    07-21-14 06:28 PM
70 123