It was removed at his request, for valid reasons.
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-17-14 11:44 PM
    His thread is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 11:20 PM
    I know! There's something afoul here at CB... did JC throw down the hammer???

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 11:24 PM
    I was looking for it too. Hopefully he didn't get in trouble from his work......
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-17-14 11:37 PM
    Perhaps this is like the forum equivalent of that new show "The Leftovers" where threads just disappear with no explanation and the rest of us are left to wonder endlessly about what happened.

I think the best assumption is that the thread was made to disappear without a trace as if it never happened. There is pretty much only one reason I can think of that would make this necessary.
    07-17-14 11:44 PM
    Perhaps this is like the forum equivalent of that new show "The Leftovers" where threads just disappear with no explanation and the rest of us are left to wonder endlessly about what happened.

I think the best assumption is that the thread was made to disappear without a trace as if it never happened. There is pretty much only one reason I can think of that would make this necessary.
    LOL! That show seems awesome =)

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 11:52 PM
    Waaaaa... -_- im still on page 9 out of 16.. I regretted that I've chosen to sleep last night..xD hayssss

Posted via CB10
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-17-14 11:56 PM
    LOL. Whew, lucky I read it all before it was taken down..
    SeBEx123 and thisiscjay like this.
    07-18-14 12:13 AM
    There is pretty much only one reason I can think of that would make this necessary.
    Which is?
    07-18-14 02:04 AM
    I guess the hype train crashed? hah hah

I respect his decision. Don't want a BlackBerry brother to lose a job.
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-18-14 02:06 AM
    Oh is he a BlackBerry staff? Then he really shouldn't have done it. I'm sure CJ would like to post his side but can't because he lost all his fingers. -badjoke

BBQ10
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    07-18-14 03:19 AM
    Honestly, I thought he is the one who won the BlackBerry Passport... I was reading the entire thread when suddenly it's gone... like it was zapped with some unidentified flying officer, I mean, object...

(Is there a chance that this thread will also be gone...)
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-18-14 05:26 AM
    I think chen karate-chopped his head?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 05:38 AM
    Which is?
    Really? OK, let's say that in the TV series "The Leftovers" or that French series it is based on, there is a town where a few people are found to be super special and endowed by The Creator to demonstrate some cosmic insight into the future of mankind.

Then let's say that The Creators boss finds out about it and freaks out because those people were only supposed to be a private beta test, not for everyone to examine. The Creator then says "Omigosh, I didn't know it was such a big deal" and asks the Earth Moderator to make the special people quietly disappear and to not make a fuss about it. If possible, just to act as if these special people had never existed. No explanation because that would open up a Pandoras Box as to what these special people were about anyway and the secrets they revealed.

Except that The Leftovers have to deal with the mystery and ramifications about the nature of existence and to ponder the future of the community.
    greenberry666 likes this.
    07-18-14 07:02 AM
    Chen got to him lol

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 07:14 AM
    With all this kind of hide and seek info about the Passport and OS10.3, it had better meet the expectations!
    07-18-14 07:29 AM
    What should I search on google to try and score a cached version?
    07-18-14 07:36 AM
    That wasn't the first thread to disappear. There was one from a few days ago where buddy posted a picture of the on screen keyboard as well.
    Kind of disappointing it got taken down, it showed how much of the screen gets taken up with the on screen keyboard.

Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk
    07-18-14 08:40 AM
    That wasn't the first thread to disappear. There was one from a few days ago where buddy posted a picture of the on screen keyboard as well.
    Kind of disappointing it got taken down, it showed how much of the screen gets taken up with the on screen keyboard.

Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk
    That guy was smart enough to show his PIN. Check that, his wife's PIN. I wonder if she still has her job and whether she didn't file for divorce.

Funny thing about that thread is he got bashed initially because many didn't believe he actually had the device.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-18-14 08:48 AM
    People doing things like this need to use their brain and try to protect themselves.

Why show a pin?

Why explain anything about where the device comes from?

These are unnecessary risks.

Just be anonymous and protect yourself!

Posted via CB10
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-18-14 09:07 AM
    Pretty sure BlackBerry caught on and asked him to delete it... cease and desist.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 10:05 AM
    CJ did say that He hoped he wouldn't get in trouble...well kind of seems like he did. JC doesn't play when it comes to leaking out info or speaking about something that should be considered NDA.

All in all, I loved the thread, but I understand completely.
    07-18-14 12:26 PM
    I get a bit nervous when they show their hands on these pictures.

Each person's hands are quite unique!
    07-18-14 12:31 PM
    I get a bit nervous when they show their hands on these pictures.

Each person's hands are quite unique!
    After Chen... they won't have any hands left.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 12:34 PM
    Considering the highly top secret information contained in the thread, I was fairly certain it would self destruct after 5 seconds.
    thisiscjay likes this.
    07-18-14 12:51 PM
70 123