I've been to two AT&T shops (Roseburg and Eugene Oregon) and neither carry it. Where can I put hands-on a device before purchasing?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 11:04 PM
    AT&T is the only place. Can't you just buy one and return it if you don't like it?
    04-08-15 08:58 AM
    I did a search within a 50 mile radius of Dayton, Ohio, and none in stock in AT&T store. Only place to pick up in store I searched was Cincinnati, and there were two stores in KY that had them for pick up. Guess they aren't too popular in Ohio.
    04-08-15 09:02 AM
    I did a search of all stores near me (7) and of the 7, 3 had it in stock. I see that owner reviews all gave it 5 stars (91 reviews). I say do as sk8er_tor suggested. Just order it and if you don't like it, you can always return it. It took me about a day to get used to the size/shape but now that I am, I absolutely love it.
    04-08-15 09:13 AM
    Man, the title of this thread made my head explode. Grammatically strange.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    04-08-15 10:55 AM
    I'd call a couple of the AT&T stores around you. While the may not have them in stock, some might have a demo unit... the online stock report only shows which stores have them available for purchase...

I'm a big dude living in a big world. I need a big phone! Posted via my amazingly correctly sized Passport!
    04-08-15 12:21 PM
    It's a hell of a drive, but I got mine at the Tacoma Mall store, they seem to have them in stock regularly. You can also check the AT&T website for in-store availability. BlackBerry Passport -- AT&T
    I checked it out and the website says the Tigard store and 2 stores in Portland have it in stock. I know where Roseburg is (I've raced at the Speedway) and you're not really in a major metropolitan area. My guess is you'd have to go to Portland before you got to a large enough city to find one in stock. Hope that helps. I totally understand wanting to touch it first. I was the same way.
    04-08-15 01:47 PM
    P.S. - I also checked all the closer cities to you like Salem and Eugene. Portland/Tigard was the closest that had anything in stock. Those other cities just aren't large enough. Sorry.
    04-08-15 01:50 PM
    You can just add one to your cart on att website then click "check store availability." It's pretty accurate. When you find one with stock, call that store to see if they have a floor demo unit. Or post a thread "anyone live near XXXXX and would be willing to meet up?"

Edit - 3 stores in Portland have stock.
    04-08-15 07:02 PM
    Awesome help everyone. I didn't know you could check availability online with att. Big thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 08:56 PM