I have a BB Passport activated on BES12 using Office 365 (so everything is the latest version from Exchange to BES to my OS) yet I still can't view attachments on my BB calendar meetings. If Outlook downloads them from Office 365 Cloud, why doesn't the BB?

How can this be a great business tool without basic Office integration?
    02-10-15 09:55 AM
    I have a BB Passport activated on BES12 using Office 365 (so everything is the latest version from Exchange to BES to my OS) yet I still can't view attachments on my BB calendar meetings. If Outlook downloads them from Office 365 Cloud, why doesn't the BB?

Not a Passport issue!

Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync does not synchronize attachments to calendar items, so you need to ask Microsoft about that.

KB35630-Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync does not synchronize attachments to calendar items on devices activated to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
    02-10-15 10:24 AM
    Since BES routes everything, why couldn't Blackberry write a policy that will do this? They control the OS on the device thus they could modify the synchronization between the Calendar App to BES to Exchange? If it's such a big issue to users, you'd think they'd write something to allow this. Just like how they have a Work Drive app to sync documents etc.
    02-10-15 10:43 AM
    There are many email systems and clients out there that is not capable of handling calendar attachments

so to make things "workable" for everyone, why not simply send any meeting attachments using email?, - or use a cloud storage and only include the links in the calendar entry? You also have option with BES to share folders on company servers - sharing links to these would make just as much sense as attaching them via calenda app

In order to make technology work for us, sometimes we have to adjust our old routines and habits

anyway - that is the only workaround, at least at the moment
    02-10-15 10:49 AM