I'm a happy camper now!! Got my Passport from Best Buy and this beast is beautiful.
    10-02-14 03:18 PM
    I'm a happy camper now!! Got my Passport from Best Buy and this beast is beautiful.
    Not in BELL stores yet? Anyone know when are they getting the Passport?. I called around some Bell Stores in the Burlington, ON area and all stores are saying they are not sure when they are getting it.
    10-02-14 04:58 PM
    With poor sales last few years, carriers just aren't motivated to get any BlackBerry products on the shelf quickly.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:14 PM
    With poor sales last few years, carriers just aren't motivated to get any BlackBerry products on the shelf quickly.
    True, but that's not the real reason here.
    10-02-14 05:24 PM
    Stopped at the Bell Store in Bayview Village guy said he thought they would get them today but nope. He said maybe tomorrow but didn't sound to confident...at least he knew what I was talking about.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:43 PM
    To everybody who really can't wait just go to Telus. If they say they can't sell it to you because you're not a Telus customer just say it's a gift for your family member. That's what I did. Then just get it unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:44 PM
    True, but that's not the real reason here.
    And you know that how????
    Making assumptions doesn't benefit anyone

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:44 PM
    To everybody who really can't wait just go to Telus. If they say they can't sell it to you because you're not a Telus customer just say it's a gift for your family member. That's what I did. Then just get it unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    That's what I did. Go to a non corporate store. Sold it to me straight up, and cust care unlocked, no questions asked. I'm with Bell. Thanks Telus (can't believe I'm saying that! )

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    10-02-14 07:02 PM
    Not in BELL stores yet? Anyone know when are they getting the Passport?. I called around some Bell Stores in the Burlington, ON area and all stores are saying they are not sure when they are getting it.
    Couldn't wait on Bell stores stocking it any more; their stories was too convoluted.
    10-02-14 10:02 PM
    That's what I did. Go to a non corporate store. Sold it to me straight up, and cust care unlocked, no questions asked. I'm with Bell. Thanks Telus (can't believe I'm saying that! )

Posted via CB10
    How much they charge to unlock it?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 12:18 AM
    To anyone still wondering, Rogers for sure should be getting them in store Friday or Monday depending on shipment times. BlackBerry couldn't meet the full demand of what Rogers needed for Preorders and they're backlogged.

If you got the text but no email, your phone should be on route, if you're still a number unfortunately you're in the next batch.

From what I understood some of them are also going to stores so if you want feel free to leave your name at some stores and they'll give you a call when they get some in for regular sale!

Also, Rogers has no issues selling it straight up (full price off-contract), and if they give you issues, escalate the sale to higher ups at one of the reps phone stations.

Take a look here for more info that Chris@Rogers responded with after he tried to clear up info with the higher ups at HQ:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssport-964145/
    I believe it's around page 7 or 8 that Chris pops in, maybe even 6.
    CDM76 likes this.
    10-03-14 12:48 AM
    Well the guy two bar stools down at Boston Pizza Yonge and Sheppard has one...none of the cell stores have one. One said probably the 3rd.

Posted via CB10
    Hey! I work by there I'm going to find this guy!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 01:03 AM
    I asked through Bell online chat today about in store availability...they didn't know...

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 09:03 AM
    Zero dollars. Just called, gave the rep imei, and he provided code. That simple.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 09:51 AM
    How much they charge to unlock it?

Posted via CB10
    Zero dollars. Just called and and gave the rep imei, and he provided code.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 09:53 AM
    The Passport is purportedly "widely" available in Canada, where? It is October 1st. Does anyone know?
    Hope John Chen and his crew had adequate contingency production plans for the device selling out.
    Having dealt with this latency issue and talking to numerous people in retentions,shipping tracking, sales. Mostly every said it's faster too get your place on Rogers reservation system. I ordered the day it was launched and the device went live on Rogers reservation system about 11ish on launch day and I got my place at #14. I got it yesterday promptly and it was a rogers Corp store!

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.738
    10-04-14 10:26 AM
41 12