Hi!

Where I can get blackberry blend 1.2 beta 2 for my passport?

I have registered blackberry beta program, but cant use (download from blackberry world) blackberry beta zone app for passport, because my country (Finland) missing in supported countries list.

I can download blend 1.2 beta for my Mac and PC via blackberry beta zone.

I am using blackberry passport (unlocked), 10.3.2.798.

BR:

Jarkko
    06-07-15 11:50 PM
    Not without the Beta Zone app working.

So you're stuck on the latest public release (1.1), since the client and the phone apps have to match.
    06-08-15 12:02 AM
    Not without the Beta Zone app working.

So you're stuck on the latest public release (1.1), since the client and the phone apps have to match.
    Thanks for fast reply.

That was what I thinking. Just have to hope they add Finland supported country list (already asked) that I can download beta zone app for Passport.
    06-08-15 12:08 AM
    Yeah, country restrictions that include places where BlackBerry devices are sold are a pretty glaring hole in the Beta Zone concept.

Anyway, there's nothing that can get results other than nipping over to a supported country, or at least connecting to some sort of proxy that makes BlackBerry World think you're in a supported country. Or waiting for BlackBerry to get their act together, but the first two will be faster.
    06-08-15 12:23 AM