I'm getting pissed off with BlackBerry in Indonesia
    I try to :
    - buy a new blackberry passport
    - look to repair my old passport

Thing is :
    - i only be able to reach their twitter support which only points out the list of vendor and repair center in blackberry website
    - i already try to call those numbers, and those numbers are either : not active anymore, no 1 pick the damn phone, or they dont have passport anymore!!
    - i even try to scour shopping mall to the so called list of authorized store but none have the products

Really frustrated with this, i didnt even be able to find their office phone number to ask (if there still exists)

Any1 in blackberry hq be able to help me?

With love

Ur frustrated loyal and about to not repurchase new BlackBerry phone due to bad services (tick tock)

Onyx > Dakota > Q10 > passport
    12-17-15 01:49 AM
    You can get any blackberry in all ITCs..Ambassador, Roxy etc. You can even get a Priv if you want. I am using Passport SE, purchased way before official launch.

Passport SE
    12-17-15 02:13 AM
    Hiya mate, thx for the info. The thing is.. i want to buy using office mobile phone allowance, so need to buy from authorized dealer. Not just any mobile phone store.. apparently blackberry indonesia have none at this momemnt

12-17-15 02:46 AM
    https://erafone.com/beli-blackberry-...silver-edition

Erafone is the official seller for BlackBerry. I doubt they still have the original in Stock. You are stuck with the silver edition, but they are much better I bet.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 11:20 AM
    Heya Siung

Thanks for the info, yeah ive been scouring several mall.. but its really hard to find. For example eraphone in kuningan city jakarta dont have it.
    Try to call several eraphone also dont have

Ive work with marketing team in FMCG before

This kinda situation is called OOS, out of stock, and we normally think this as sacrilige, a very big no no, as customer will be irritated and the switching cost is not really that high, the cost for maintaining a customer is much cheaper than a cost to obtain a new customer.

This is marketing 101, but i guess no1 in blackberry smart enough to know about this.

Imagine a customer need to work hard, only to get your product.. oh the audacity.. no wonder they are in deep dodo now

12-17-15 09:02 PM
    It's one of the biggest BlackBerry market, yet it's been like thus for years. BlackBerry marketing is really bad.

Passport SE
    12-17-15 09:27 PM
    As BlackBerry fans myself, it is sad to see all this. The only way you get the device is through online erafoen store I guess.

I don't think the distributor has any interest in growing the blackberry brand in Indonesia anymore. As we can see, BlackBerry has been selling the Priv in Singapore, Vietnam, but not in indonesia, that suppose to be the largest market in south east asia. Yet we are one of the last one to get it.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 02:37 AM
    After 2 weeks scouring mallssssss in jakarta i finally get the damn passport silver edition

Thanks blackberry for the 'great' customer ecperience

Onyx > Dakota > Q10 > passport > passport SE
    12-23-15 03:17 AM