Hi all,

After getting my AT&T Passport O have been looking for cases and 99.9% of what I have seen are for the unlocked phone and mine came with the SEIDIO hard case and i hate it it adds to much bulk and the lip on it is to tall and goes to much over the edges.

Will the SE Passport Silver Edition Leather Flex Shell - Black fit the ATT passport?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/ext?lin...AOD400x500.png

Any suggestions to where I can find some cases and accessories?
    08-13-15 06:13 AM
    Shop crackberry really is yer best bet and shipping is super fast!

 вιaсĸвεггч Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2226 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    08-13-15 10:26 AM
    they dont have any for the att version
    08-13-15 11:06 AM
    bump
    08-14-15 09:29 AM
    Hi all,

After getting my AT&T Passport O have been looking for cases and 99.9% of what I have seen are for the unlocked phone and mine came with the SEIDIO hard case and i hate it it adds to much bulk and the lip on it is to tall and goes to much over the edges.

Will the SE Passport Silver Edition Leather Flex Shell - Black fit the ATT passport?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/ext?lin...AOD400x500.png

Any suggestions to where I can find some cases and accessories?
    AT&T store has the body glove case. I believe that's about the only other case out there for the AT&T Passport.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 12:48 PM
    bump
    Passport Leather Flex Shell - Black will this fit my ATT Passport
    08-17-15 03:47 AM
    The silver edition is longer than the unlocked Passport, not sure about the ATT version.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 09:08 AM
    The Siedio case is nice. Adds limited bulk and plenty of overall grip. Felt lined interior to prevent scratches.
    08-17-15 10:48 AM
    The Siedio case is nice. Adds limited bulk and plenty of overall grip. Felt lined interior to prevent scratches.
    I have that on now and it came with the phone from the person i bought it from its to much bulk imo
    08-17-15 06:07 PM
    I have that on now and it came with the phone from the person i bought it from its to much bulk imo
    That's about the slimmest case with least bulk out there for AT&T Passport. The raised lip prevent scratches when the device is faced down.

They do have protective body films but that would only offer protection for minor scratches.
    08-17-15 06:36 PM
    That's about the slimmest case with least bulk out there for AT&T Passport. The raised lip prevent scratches when the device is faced down.

They do have protective body films but that would only offer protection for minor scratches.
    True the Seidio is the best of all the case. The Body glove is a bit bulky but offers great protection. Also have a look here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post11861188
    08-17-15 06:50 PM
    Bla1ze verified that the SE flex and flip cases will fit the AT&T models, even though the top corners aren't a perfect match.

If you don't like bulk, do not buy the Body Glove case. It's ugly, and it's bulky. It's like wrapping a tire around your Passport.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    08-17-15 06:59 PM
    My mom has an AT&T Passport and originally purchased a Seidio case, but she hated it. Was too bulky and the color was not what she expected. I put a pink carbon fiber skin from Skinomi on the Passport for her and it looks great and has held up well.

I was actually just looking at skinit and it seems they only have the SQW100-1 skins which is a shame because there are so many to choose from and you can create your own.

Skinomi has a variety for the AT&T version which also includes their self-healing screen protector (wet application) if that interests you.

I know that it was said that the Silver Edition leather flip would fit the AT&T, but what about the LED? Also, not sure if the original leather flip case would work since I believe it just sticks to the back, but again does the LED align? Not really sure on either.

The flex case from the original will not fit, the SE one will somewhat fit according to what I've read here. I would be more interested in the leather flip case and whether or not the original or SE would work including LED with the AT&T version.

I don't really like that the original flip case just glues to the back and I don't really like the idea of putting the SE leather flip case knowing it's not a perfect fit. Someone had posted the case scratching the corners when trying to remove and that was actually meant for their SE.

I'd honestly prefer the original leather flip case if it fits... which is probably unlikely. As already mentioned, there's the body glove or Seidio cases. Just thought I'd throw the skins out there as well. Maybe someone else can chime in on the leather flip cases and which would be best for the AT&T version.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 02:44 PM
    Just saw a thread with pics from Bla1ze showing the SE flex case on the AT&T version. It fits, but the top corners look a bit off and it covers the rear camera flash.

Would be curious myself about the original leather flip case and the AT&T version since it is just adhesive on the back from what I understand so the fit of the corners would become irrelevant, but does it cover the device and show the LED?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 02:51 PM
    The SE and camera flash dont line up so that bites, I like the leather flip case for the SE because I hate the seidio case that came with mine again to much bulk

I just want a nice no bulk case am I asking for to much? GRRRRR Oh well someday maybe
    08-25-15 05:26 PM
    There is actually a seller on the bay that has a compatible flexible case for the at&t passport! Great price as well! I just purchased one and I will report back with details.. Check out the link:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item210145c472
    08-25-15 06:26 PM
    There is actually a seller on the bay that has a compatible flexible case for the at&t passport! Great price as well! I just purchased one and I will report back with details.. Check out the link:

Black Berry Passport Case Durable Smooth Flexible Slim Fit at T Compatible Case | eBay
    I just looked it up. Looks nice
    08-26-15 11:19 AM
    Do not purchase this case. It is not compatible with the at&t passport. It is for the original only.
    08-31-15 05:13 PM
    Do not purchase this case. It is not compatible with the at&t passport. It is for the original only.
    Sorry to hear that. I'm assuming you purchased one? I wonder why it says AT&T compatible if it's not?! That sucks. Options are always good.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 10:29 PM
    Bla1ze verified that the SE flex and flip cases will fit the AT&T models, even though the top corners aren't a perfect match.

If you don't like bulk, do not buy the Body Glove case. It's ugly, and it's bulky. It's like wrapping a tire around your Passport.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    Bought the body glove case at the ATT store at the time I got my passport because that was all they had and I agree 100%, it is bulky and ugly, currently using the seido case and seido glass screen protector both are working great

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 06:25 AM
    Sorry to hear that. I'm assuming you purchased one? I wonder why it says AT&T compatible if it's not?! That sucks. Options are always good.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I did purchase the case and was disappointed that it wasn't for the at&t passport because It is a nice case. I contacted the seller and explained that the case was only for the original passport. I'm returning it back to the seller.
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    09-01-15 06:38 AM