I need to know where I can purchase a Blackberry Passport Silver Edition. I need to know where I can do this in the GTA.

I don't need to know how to buy over the internet as I will only be in the GTA for 1 week in Mid-Octobre. I don't have an address that a WebShop can send to and I don't want to risk sending to a friend and then it comes late. I cannot buy the Passport at a reasonable price in my country. If I buy over the internet with delivery to my country, it comes out to about USD$1.100.

SO, I want to purchase an unlocked SE Passport in a store located in Toronto or Mississauga, Ontario.

And NO, I don't want to wait for the new Slider. And NO, I already have a Z10 and Z30 (both great phones). Very simple ... SE Passport.
    09-18-15 01:56 AM
    You can't. It's not sold in stores lol. Your best hope is that someone has a slighty used / unopened one for sale on like Kijiji.
    zlatno likes this.
    09-18-15 02:04 AM
    You can't. It's not sold in stores lol. Your best hope is that someone has a slighty used / unopened one for sale on like Kijiji.
    No stores in the GTA?!?

If I order it online, what is the EDT? I saw that Crackberry has it for sale as well. If I order it over Crackberry, how long would the delivery take. That way I can try to time it to come when I arrive.
    09-18-15 07:06 AM
    No stores in the GTA?!?

If I order it online, what is the EDT? I saw that Crackberry has it for sale as well. If I order it over Crackberry, how long would the delivery take. That way I can try to time it to come when I arrive.
    5 days plus or minus 3 days?

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    zlatno likes this.
    09-18-15 07:14 AM
    Buy it from the CrackBerry store and have it delivered to your hotel. Don't delay, as payment may be complicated since they are not shipping to an address associated with your payment method. Use the contact us from the shop Crackberry Canadian site and ask them the details of paying for it and having it delivered to Toronto.

The CrackBerry Canadian warehouse is near Montreal, which is probably an easy one or two day courier delivery to Toronto.

A suggestion would be to buy it from Crackberry and see if they can hold shipping until you are on your way to Toronto. In other words, you pay for it, the payment method clears, they put aside your phone until you are on your way to Toronto and then they ship it to you by overnight courier.

Posted via CB10
    zlatno likes this.
    09-18-15 07:24 AM
    Zlatno please check your private messages.
    zlatno likes this.
    09-18-15 07:28 AM
    Zlatno please check your private messages.
    Checked it, thank you. Already replied.
    09-18-15 09:01 AM
    Im selling a brand new SE passport used for one week with factory screen protector for $550
    09-18-15 05:58 PM
    So you're just taking a hundred dollar loss on that? Why would you do that?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 07:45 PM
    So you're just taking a hundred dollar loss on that? Why would you do that?

Posted via CB10
    Piece of mind!!!
    09-29-15 04:05 AM
    ...I cannot buy the Passport at a reasonable price in my country. If I buy over the internet with delivery to my country, it comes out to about USD$1.100.
    Well, I am also living in 'your country', and I just bought my BB Passport SE couple of days ago over the Internet (from Germany online store via E-bay, I'm not sure if it's OK to name web-stores here so PM me if you want to know the name of it) and it costed me cca. 624 USD (actually 560 EUR including courier delivery).

So it's not so expensive to order it online, as long as you find good deal in EU (ordering outside EU means 25% higher price because of VAT, and delivery charges are much higher if using courier service).
    10-02-15 03:32 AM
    Well, I am also living in 'your country', and I just bought my BB Passport SE couple of days ago over the Internet (from Germany online store via E-bay, I'm not sure if it's OK to name web-stores here so PM me if you want to know the name of it) and it costed me cca. 624 USD (actually 560 EUR including courier delivery).

So it's not so expensive to order it online, as long as you find good deal in EU (ordering outside EU means 25% higher price because of VAT, and delivery charges are much higher if using courier service).
    Wish I received your message earlier. I already ordered it from Canada and my wife will pick it up for me this week. AND I paid more than you did. AND I can't use it as a company expense unless I want to declare it at customs when she returns to Croatia in which case +25% VAT and +% for customs charges.
    10-03-15 02:06 AM
    Cancel your order.
    Reorder online.

STA 100-3, SQW 100-4 / 10.3.2.2639
    10-03-15 07:29 AM
    Cancel your order.
    Reorder online.

STA 100-3, SQW 100-4 / 10.3.2.2639
    My wife already took it out of the packaging to take a picture of it for me. She is leaving Canada end of the week. The extra time and money to send back is not worth the difference. I only regret that I won't be writting it off on the company.
    BUT it looks soooooooooooooo nice in the picture that I don't feel so bad. I can't wait to get it. AND I never smiley face BUT
    10-06-15 06:12 AM
    Congratulations on owning the best BlackBerry ever!!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 06:33 AM
    Congratulations on owning the best BlackBerry ever!!

Posted via CB10
    I got it on Saturday and it looks GREAT!!! Thanks for the congrats. Everyone I showed it too loves it. AND then they ask me if it has all the APPs. That's when I show them a picture of the PRIV and tell them that will have ALL of the APPs...
    10-12-15 02:49 AM
    Buy it on Kijiji the same way I did... I paid $550

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 04:45 AM
    Zlatno, you could have ordered it from Serbian Quadra BB shop, all you need is a contact in Serbia with a llc/ltd business (I'm one of those

Anyway, glad you joined our SE tribe

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 04:58 AM
    Zlatno, you could have ordered it from Serbian Quadra BB shop, all you need is a contact in Serbia with a llc/ltd business (I'm one of those

Anyway, glad you joined our SE tribe

Posted via CB10
    I have a feeling that my wife is going to want to trade in her Z30 for the SE Passport. Will take more time to see what the best options are for her.

But for now, I am just glad that I decided to get the SE. It's better than I thought.
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    10-12-15 07:28 AM
    Mine did Now both mother-in-law and my Mom use Z30s and we're on Passports (OG & SE) Nothing can beat the PP

Posted via CB10
    zlatno likes this.
    10-12-15 09:01 AM
    Yesterday I ordered a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition from Amazon.de together with a TetDet Ultra slim wallet case and a Samsung MicroSDXC 128 GB for some 650! If, then right! Today the confirmation from Amazon arrived at my Z10, that the packet has left the warehouse and is on its way to my address. I have to write a lot during journeys that's why the Passport is the answer. It is an investment for the upcoming years.

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry and zlatno like this.
    10-12-15 03:08 PM
    U can buy mine if ur still looking

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 12:58 PM
    I'm selling my silver passport if anyone wants it

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 12:58 PM