So, I was reviewing the 'recent contacts', and tried to add one to my contacts list (it was an alias e-mail for one of my 'frequent contacts'). Instead, I 'quick fingerd' it and the phone said 'e-mail address blocked', or something to that effect.

How do I undo this? I tried searching the forum and BB help with no joy. Wider search tells how you do it in IOS or Android - which is useless.

05-10-15 02:08 PM
    Are you sure it wasn't for Email Suggestions?
    Check the Hub Settings, it could be that
    05-10-15 02:51 PM
    So, I was reviewing the 'recent contacts', and tried to add one to my contacts list (it was an alias e-mail for one of my 'frequent contacts'). Instead, I 'quick fingerd' it and the phone said 'e-mail address blocked', or something to that effect.

How do I undo this? I tried searching the forum and BB help with no joy. Wider search tells how you do it in IOS or Android - which is useless.

Go to the settlings of the hub ,then to recent contact management, search for the blocked contracts and you can unblock it.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    gipper69 likes this.
    05-10-15 08:45 PM
    Go to the settlings of the hub ,then to recent contact management, search for the blocked contracts and you can unblock it.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    Thank you - that did the trick.
    05-19-15 06:06 PM