We all know that BlackBerry marketing... or if you can even call it marketing.. is absolutely atrocious.

Just look at the forums on here vs imore.com or androidcentral.com. None of those users have threads "waiting room for XYZ". All of their posts are about the devices, tricks and hints to help each other out.

BlackBerry has either 1 or 2 of the following thought processes which is flat out wrong:

1- they think it causes anticipation waiting for a device and it's going to give us a "wow" factor. The contrary is true. The wow factor is when applke releases their phones in nearly every country with the same software on every carrier.. get this.. ON THE SAME DAY

2- they don't bother to care about release dates because they have shifted their value to only corporations , who will buy devices for their organization when they are ready. BlackBerry seems to forget the market share we are missing out on by not tackling both, the corps and the everyday user who is a business professional.

(this stirred from me sitting here with my Q10 which I love) and was just getting frustrated that the charger is on the side of the phone as opposed to the bottom. To me this feels so ancient and in the way. Also I get frustrated because the Q10 backdoor slides off occasionally, I don't see any need for a removable battery or battery door (I know many many users feel the exact opposite, so sorry guys)

I want the passport, verizon, 10.3.1, and all of its sex appeal, in my hands.. NOW

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 03:29 PM
    This whole thing of "me too" train of thought is the problem.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    Spawn12 likes this.
    12-16-14 03:34 PM
    Man you have serious problems dude

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 03:36 PM
    Someone's been hitting the egg nogg early.

thedose likes this.
    12-16-14 04:32 PM
    We all know that BlackBerry marketing... or if you can even call it marketing.. is absolutely atrocious.

Just look at the forums on here vs imore.com or androidcentral.com. None of those users have threads "waiting room for XYZ". All of their posts are about the devices, tricks and hints to help each other out.

BlackBerry has either 1 or 2 of the following thought processes which is flat out wrong:

1- they think it causes anticipation waiting for a device and it's going to give us a "wow" factor. The contrary is true. The wow factor is when applke releases their phones in nearly every country with the same software on every carrier.. get this.. ON THE SAME DAY

2- they don't bother to care about release dates because they have shifted their value to only corporations , who will buy devices for their organization when they are ready. BlackBerry seems to forget the market share we are missing out on by not tackling both, the corps and the everyday user who is a business professional.

(this stirred from me sitting here with my Q10 which I love) and was just getting frustrated that the charger is on the side of the phone as opposed to the bottom. To me this feels so ancient and in the way. Also I get frustrated because the Q10 backdoor slides off occasionally, I don't see any need for a removable battery or battery door (I know many many users feel the exact opposite, so sorry guys)

I want the passport, verizon, 10.3.1, and all of its sex appeal, in my hands.. NOW

Posted via CB10
    Just get your battery door ok and everything will be fine

To do that use a blacktape to stoff the whole thing!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    12-16-14 04:43 PM
    Huh? Confused by the comments.

Assuming you don't own shares of the company and are not a person who is a figure of authority.

The last poster, yes your right it's a quick fix. I've had Q10s with perfect battery doors and this one unfortunately is shakey

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 07:47 PM
    Someone's been hitting the egg nogg early.

Why do you keep cracking me up in every thread!?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 01:24 AM
    Why advertise and spend needed money on useless advertising, when the general consumer is not who BB is targeting anymore?

Corporations that use BB have a BB rep that will show the ones who need to know the new devices.
    12-17-14 06:50 AM
    Classic has the charging port on the bottom and a non removable battery and is basically everything the q10 wants to be. Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 07:29 AM