Does anyone know when will AT&T stores have the Passport in stores (in the US)? I'd like to try the phone in person before deciding between it or keeping my 5s for another year.
    10-05-14 02:02 PM
    Probably nobody outside of AT&T and Blackberry knows the answer to that question, and so far they ain't tellin'. If recent history is a guide, AT&T usually offers devices about a month after they are officially launched by blackberry. So I would expect them to likely be available early to mid November. But like any other suggestions you might get here, it's only speculation.
    10-05-14 02:45 PM
    Soooooon!!!

Posted from a D618
    10-05-14 05:35 PM
    Thanks, can the passport open and/or edit PDFs in email natively?
    10-05-14 06:46 PM
    Thanks, can the passport open and/or edit PDFs in email natively?
    Yes, once you open it in the email you have the option to open it in Adobe Reader for editing. This is possible now on BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 06:48 PM
    Yes, once you open it in the email you have the option to open it in Adobe Reader for editing. This is possible now on BB10 devices.
    Posted via CB10
    Very impressive, is Adobe reader included on BB10 as stock? Can the pdf be edited (or form entries entered), saved, and then reattached to an email? One of my biggest gripes with my iPhone is not being able add attachments to emails.

If you're writing a long email and accidentally delete a portion, is there an undo option to bring the text back?
    10-05-14 07:16 PM
    Very impressive, is Adobe reader included on BB10 as stock? Can the pdf be edited (or form entries entered), saved, and then reattached to an email? One of my biggest gripes with my iPhone is not being able add attachments to emails.

If you're writing a long email and accidentally delete a portion, is there an undo option to bring the text back?
    Adobe Reader is included & has been included on BlackBerry devices for quite some time. You can read pdf's, but not edit them. You can edit Word, Excel, & PowerPoint docs.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    10-06-14 12:20 AM
    No idea, yet can't wait for AT&T to carry it!

Come on AT&T, ge ton with it, People are waiting
    lang007 likes this.
    10-06-14 03:07 PM
    What is soon?

Soooooon!!!

Posted from a D618
    10-06-14 03:12 PM