I have the flip case for the Passport. It goes to sleep when I close the lid. It awakens when I open the lid, but then almost always, it brings up the assistant app. I don't mind it awakens but I want my home page and not the assistant. Anny way to change this?
    11-05-14 03:52 PM
    Do you have Above the Lock enabled for the assistant? Perhaps you press the convenience key on the side while it is in your pocket without you noticing.
    11-05-14 05:46 PM
    I shut mine off as I have the same problem when I retrieve my Passport from the holster

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1016
    11-05-14 05:54 PM
    I also have this issue. I tried to figure why this was happening and even did a hard reset which I believed worked at first. But I think it has to do with the way you close the cover on the passport. When you close the passport it may have pressed the keyboard key before it goes to sleep in which it will open BB Assistant and then go to sleep. If you close the lid lightly and press the keyboard with the cover on, it will not open BB Assistant.

In which my conclusion it is the keyboard that is activating BB Assistant. Try it out. There are times where I close the cover and may have pressed the keyboard a little bit. It happens I guess.

Unless there is a way to deactivate BB Assistant when you type on the keyboard might be a solution.
    11-05-14 06:00 PM