All was working fine up until a few days ago when photos in whatsapp (which I have set to download automatically only over wifi) do not store properly anymore in the SD card as they should and did, I can open them in the whatsapp chat but either they won't store in the SD or they will just after a while or a restart. The SD/Passport relation does have some occasional well known issue (unsolved connecting-disconnecting bug) but I don't think that's the problem, what could it be in your view?
    10-31-15 05:52 AM
    Sounds to me like the settings in Whatsapp are not always active. To be sure you are saving your media, you should do so manually. Unless uninstalling whatsapp and reinstalling it on your passport helps.
    10-31-15 07:38 AM
    There's something weird in the image default app I think. If I go to file manager and delete some files they are deleted, but when go to the image app those photos still show, if I try to delete them it says file can't be deleted, but it still shows. Very weird, even a restart won't do. After a while, maybe even a few days it all goes ok, only to restart again the next time photos are downloaded from whatsapp. For the life of me I can't understand exactly where the issue is, I fear the SD but can't be sure, maybe it'll be a bug that needs fixing in the next update.
    11-03-15 08:22 AM
    download last what's app from playstore
    11-03-15 10:15 AM
    download last what's app from playstore
    For some reason I thought it was best to stay within the BB app world wherever possible, I've got Line, Telegram, Viber, Skype with Playstore but kept Whatsapp in BB. Also by changing the source I will lose the history and all.. Is that the solution 100%?
    11-03-15 10:35 AM
    lose history and you will not get what's app notification with hub :/ that not a 100% solution
    11-04-15 01:46 PM
    Anyone else having this saving media issue? I definitely think it's not a whatsapp issue but something related to either the media card or the default "Pictures" BB app, they just DO NOT show in the Pictures app, while if I go and explore the files via Total Commander for intance I can see they're stored properly. Is there an alternative native BB app to "Pictures"?
    04-08-16 02:05 AM