Man what's app is still working. Go and download one.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 05:44 AM
    I have downloaded the Android WhatsApp on my Passport but the virtual keyboard doesn't always appear on my screen to type in symbols numbers etc. Can someone help?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 07:24 AM
    I have downloaded the Android WhatsApp on my Passport but the virtual keyboard doesn't always appear on my screen to type in symbols numbers etc. Can someone help?

Posted via CB10
    Happens with many android apps. Just close the chat and open it up again and it should appear.
    06-10-17 09:57 AM
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 12:56 PM
    Even after the update shown in the app im experiencing the same issue, it says the version is too old and need update. cant understand why is doing this. Any idea how to make whatsapp work again?
    06-20-17 05:32 AM
    Even after the update shown in the app im experiencing the same issue, it says the version is too old and need update. cant understand why is doing this. Any idea how to make whatsapp work again?
    Register your number by using the official android app, after that delete the app and install the native one.

Registering new numbers with the native version doesn't seem to work anymore.
    mad_orsi likes this.
    06-20-17 05:57 AM
    Register your number by using the official android app, after that delete the app and install the native one.

Thanks for the response. I will try it.
    06-20-17 06:25 AM

Thank you very much for the advice, it worked! Thanks!
    06-20-17 09:45 AM
    I had the same problem with a fresh install of the BlackBerry World Whatsapp version where it would keep telling me "Sorry, this version of the application is too old and no longer functions" with a bar labeled "Update Whatsapp" under this message. Clicking the update just sent me back to BlackBerry World in a loop and I was getting nowhere. I had the Android version working with WAA fixer and am still able to send pictures and video but not from the camera directly and without a separate Hub space like with BB10's version. Today I tried installing WhatsApp from BlackBerry World again and got the same message. I closed it and waited and just for the hell of it, I tried again and it finally worked. Try leaving it on your phone and closing it and trying again and closing it and trying again until it works. I have wi-fi calling enabled and thought it might be a problem with that because of text messages being also sent through wi-fi and went directly on the network but it didn't work. When it did I had wi-fi calling enabled. You'll have to delete your Android version and might have to wait to "verify" your number again because you've been using another version of Whatsapp. I think it's some kind of glitch but I feel like we're kissing their *** like suckers. I'm going to try to promote BBM but it seems Whatsapp already has us in a desperate position. Not good.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 03:08 PM
    07-25-17 12:20 AM
  11. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    using Whatsapp Apk + BG shell plus SSH

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    07-25-17 01:51 AM
    BG shell plus SSH is interesting if you know how to code.
    I'm looking into it to see what it can do for the Android version and it's functionality on BB10. Thanks.
    So far I've got the native version working just find. As the link I put above mentions, you might have to wait 24 hours to try verifying the native Whatsapp again. I changed phone numbers recently and it wouldn't take my new number on my Passport, even after putting my old SIM in another phone (my old Z-10), installing Whatsapp there and then closing the account on that phone. Whatsapp wants to keep your life interesting with frustrations. So really I don't know why the native Whatsapp suddenly verified my number.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 12:12 PM
    Whatsapp wants to keep your life interesting with frustrations. So really I don't know why the native Whatsapp suddenly verified my number.
    Ebin
    07-25-17 01:20 PM
    BBM is available on all device. Everyone should just use it instead

Posted via Blackberry Passport silver Edition
    07-25-17 01:29 PM
    Yep
    07-25-17 01:45 PM
    WhatsApp is not working in bb
    08-26-18 06:08 PM
  17. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    WhatsApp is not working in bb
    yes, but we can use whatsapp apk. patch it with whatsafix/whatsupfix/waafixer or other patcher like bgshell ssh plus/term48

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    08-26-18 08:14 PM
    Gbwhatsapp!!! It works perfect!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-18 10:26 PM
43 12