07-08-18 11:32 PM
34 12
tools
    My WhatsApp apk is working okay but can't send more than one photo at a time?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-18 07:54 AM
    Whatsfixer isn’t working on the Z30 either. The icon I have to click in order to run the script is black not white. When I click it, the next page pops up automatically with the same black icon but it says “done”. I can’t even download the WhatsApp android app.
    02-03-18 09:20 AM
    Download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google Play Services.

Run patch from BlackBerry World:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

You will need an SD card for this to work.
    02-03-18 09:26 AM
    Thank you. I could install WhatsApp. And it is working on my passport. I wish it will not act as a drainer of my battery.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-18 11:45 AM
    hi....pls help me by sending whatsfixer via email bcz bb world isnt working on my device

email : kash205@gmail.com
    thanks in advance
    07-07-18 05:57 AM
    hi....pls help me by sending whatsfixer via email bcz bb world isnt working on my device

email : kash205@gmail.com
    thanks in advance
    If I not mistaken it is a .Bar file and can't be extracted from phone! 😌

Send by my lovely passport silver edition
    07-07-18 11:31 AM
    its a script on bb world store but the app stopped working on my passport!
    07-07-18 03:20 PM
    As I said I can't send video on this version though everything else works great.

Posted via CB10
    Hi
    I had the same issue
    Once I have noticed the following and I perform it when I want to send videos so you can also try if you wish:
    - in w'app open chat clicl the attachment icon
    - select your video
    - the video will be displayed with the pictures frame on the top of your screen
    - with the finger just slight move the dot on one side of the frame, it doesn't matter which, in order to "reduce" the video size. Actually you just need to cut the last picture or last millisecond of the video
    - now you can send it
    For me this procedure works perfectly and for my Passport SE is the only way to send videos.
    However I cannot send a video to multiple contacts, so I resend the video so many times by doing the mentioned procedure. Fortunately I have groups of contacts so it is ok.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-18 01:06 PM
    Hi
    I had the same issue
    Once I have noticed the following and I perform it when I want to send videos so you can also try if you wish:
    - in w'app open chat clicl the attachment icon
    - select your video
    - the video will be displayed with the pictures frame on the top of your screen
    - with the finger just slight move the dot on one side of the frame, it doesn't matter which, in order to "reduce" the video size. Actually you just need to cut the last picture or last millisecond of the video
    - now you can send it
    For me this procedure works perfectly and for my Passport SE is the only way to send videos.
    However I cannot send a video to multiple contacts, so I resend the video so many times by doing the mentioned procedure. Fortunately I have groups of contacts so it is ok.

Posted via CB10
    You can't send anything from ur phone memory. U can only share the things from ur sd card

Posted via CB10
    07-08-18 11:32 PM
34 12