09-01-18 07:28 PM
53 123
tools
    My WhatsApp apk is working okay but can't send more than one photo at a time?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-18 07:54 AM
    Whatsfixer isn’t working on the Z30 either. The icon I have to click in order to run the script is black not white. When I click it, the next page pops up automatically with the same black icon but it says “done”. I can’t even download the WhatsApp android app.
    02-03-18 09:20 AM
    Download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google Play Services.

Run patch from BlackBerry World:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

You will need an SD card for this to work.
    02-03-18 09:26 AM
    Thank you. I could install WhatsApp. And it is working on my passport. I wish it will not act as a drainer of my battery.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-18 11:45 AM
    hi....pls help me by sending whatsfixer via email bcz bb world isnt working on my device

email : kash205@gmail.com
    thanks in advance
    07-07-18 05:57 AM
    hi....pls help me by sending whatsfixer via email bcz bb world isnt working on my device

email : kash205@gmail.com
    thanks in advance
    If I not mistaken it is a .Bar file and can't be extracted from phone! 😌

Send by my lovely passport silver edition
    07-07-18 11:31 AM
    its a script on bb world store but the app stopped working on my passport!
    07-07-18 03:20 PM
    As I said I can't send video on this version though everything else works great.

Posted via CB10
    Hi
    I had the same issue
    Once I have noticed the following and I perform it when I want to send videos so you can also try if you wish:
    - in w'app open chat clicl the attachment icon
    - select your video
    - the video will be displayed with the pictures frame on the top of your screen
    - with the finger just slight move the dot on one side of the frame, it doesn't matter which, in order to "reduce" the video size. Actually you just need to cut the last picture or last millisecond of the video
    - now you can send it
    For me this procedure works perfectly and for my Passport SE is the only way to send videos.
    However I cannot send a video to multiple contacts, so I resend the video so many times by doing the mentioned procedure. Fortunately I have groups of contacts so it is ok.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-18 01:06 PM
    Hi
    I had the same issue
    Once I have noticed the following and I perform it when I want to send videos so you can also try if you wish:
    - in w'app open chat clicl the attachment icon
    - select your video
    - the video will be displayed with the pictures frame on the top of your screen
    - with the finger just slight move the dot on one side of the frame, it doesn't matter which, in order to "reduce" the video size. Actually you just need to cut the last picture or last millisecond of the video
    - now you can send it
    For me this procedure works perfectly and for my Passport SE is the only way to send videos.
    However I cannot send a video to multiple contacts, so I resend the video so many times by doing the mentioned procedure. Fortunately I have groups of contacts so it is ok.

Posted via CB10
    You can't send anything from ur phone memory. U can only share the things from ur sd card

Posted via CB10
    07-08-18 11:32 PM
    BlackBerry World not working, is there any other download link for whatsapp fixer?
    08-10-18 03:38 AM
    BlackBerry World not working, is there any other download link for whatsapp fixer?
    Yeah I thought of this too, but mostly for 2020 when BBW might effectively shut down altogether. Someone should upload the whatsfixer .bar file online.

That being said, who knows if the WhatsApp + fixer will even work at all by 2020. Then there's the batteries for those BB10 devices etc....
    08-10-18 07:13 AM
    Yeah I thought of this too, but mostly for 2020 when BBW might effectively shut down altogether. Someone should upload the whatsfixer .bar file online.

That being said, who knows if the WhatsApp + fixer will even work at all by 2020. Then there's the batteries for those BB10 devices etc....
    Plus 5G will start rolling out in 2020 or so with old 3G being repurposed. Carriers also like making devices obsolete so people will buy new ones.
    08-10-18 07:16 AM
    Good morning

I found your message in crack berry and if you can help me please

My phone is the BlackBerry Passport and I want to use the WhatsFixer here

I would be very grateful if you could support me.

Thank you Frank
    08-13-18 12:50 AM
    Folks,

I'm back on Passport now after a few months of Blackdroid 'meh'. I've got Whatsapp working (latest version) from the WA website, but 'Whatsfixer' doesn't seem to work for me. I've got an SD card installed, and the OS sees the card and contents. I don't think the script is doing anything - does it write to a logfile at all, so I can troubleshoot this better? I suspect the SD card might be the problem, in terms of existing file structure (it's survived being the main SD card in my Q10, Motion and KOBE already).

Any advice gratefully received!

Niall

Posted via CB10
    08-27-18 10:22 AM
    Folks,

I'm back on Passport now after a few months of Blackdroid 'meh'. I've got Whatsapp working (latest version) from the WA website, but 'Whatsfixer' doesn't seem to work for me. I've got an SD card installed, and the OS sees the card and contents. I don't think the script is doing anything - does it write to a logfile at all, so I can troubleshoot this better? I suspect the SD card might be the problem, in terms of existing file structure (it's survived being the main SD card in my Q10, Motion and KOBE already).

Any advice gratefully received!

Niall

Posted via CB10
    Go to your Files -> Media Card -> Android -> WhatsApp -> Media and check that there is a folder named "WhatsApp Images" or "WhatsApp Videos" , etc...
    08-27-18 11:55 AM
    Hi,

I've now managed to resolve this. As I thought, the problem was that there was a folder on my SD card, in the root directory, called 'Android' and which presumably had the wrong permissions or otherwise conflicted with the 'Whatsfixer' script. To resolve the conflict, I took the following steps:

1. Closed Whatsapp and all other running Android apps.
    2. Uninstalled Whatsapp completely
    3. Deleted the old 'Android' folder from the root of the SD card.
    4. Ran 'Whatsfixer' and observed that the 'Android' directory and subdirectories were now recreated on the root of SD.
    5. Reinstalled Whatsapp from latest APK.

This now works, thanks to CellNinja for the excellent script!

Niall

Posted via CB10
    the_boon likes this.
    08-27-18 02:08 PM
  17. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Hi,

I've now managed to resolve this. As I thought, the problem was that there was a folder on my SD card, in the root directory, called 'Android' and which presumably had the wrong permissions or otherwise conflicted with the 'Whatsfixer' script. To resolve the conflict, I took the following steps:

1. Closed Whatsapp and all other running Android apps.
    2. Uninstalled Whatsapp completely
    3. Deleted the old 'Android' folder from the root of the SD card.
    4. Ran 'Whatsfixer' and observed that the 'Android' directory and subdirectories were now recreated on the root of SD.
    5. Reinstalled Whatsapp from latest APK.

This now works, thanks to CellNinja for the excellent script!

Niall

Posted via CB10
    could you send video,video status pic and other?

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    08-27-18 09:24 PM
    Mine can't make call. After installed I could make call once and the whole app doesn't work anymore after that. Any solution?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-18 04:04 PM
  19. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Mine can't make call. After installed I could make call once and the whole app doesn't work anymore after that. Any solution?

Posted via CB10
    downgrade your whatsapp apk to 2.18.191
    the lasted version had a bug fc after call

08-30-18 12:02 AM
    Thanks! It works now

Posted via CB10
    08-31-18 05:07 AM
    But now there is another issue. The photo can't be sent!

Posted via CB10
    08-31-18 10:38 AM
  22. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    But now there is another issue. The photo can't be sent!

Posted via CB10
    whatsfix/waafixer/whatsupfix not perfect patcher
    they just patched whatsapp to run picture sharing file no more than it
    so if you want to patch it more, you must patch it with bgshell ssh plus or term48

09-01-18 01:54 AM
    whatsfix/waafixer/whatsupfix not perfect patcher
    they just patched whatsapp to run picture sharing file no more than it
    so if you want to patch it more, you must patch it with bgshell ssh plus or term48

LOL just buy a keyone or any android for whatsapp. Running around in circles is BB10 now. Waste of time.
    09-01-18 04:30 AM
    LOL just buy a keyone or any android for whatsapp. Running around in circles is BB10 now. Waste of time.
    Nemorystudios has now a whatsapp app I think
    09-01-18 05:13 AM
  25. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    we are loving limited, yup like this phone LOl

09-01-18 06:08 AM
53 123