I don't and I'm here to help - have a look at my posts! I'm just getting sick of all the negativity and of people posting the same things every day without reading! Anyway, this thread is about whatsapp and I've already posted a solution!

Posted via CB10
    Just ignore Chuck. It was important to clear that WA for BB10 still works till end of the year. Some people here come just for ranting and trolling....

Posted via CB10
    08-06-17 08:02 AM
    Yep! Whatsapp works and can be updated on BBW! It's as simple as that! Whoever can't do that can post and can find help here!

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    08-06-17 08:18 AM
    If you use an autoloader for 10.3.3 and start from scratch without restore any backup like from BB Link it should work fine. It worked for me on 3 different passports without problems.

The only thing that annoys me that I can't use Link anymore for backups (it's not because of 10.3.3 though). So I tried sachesi and the backup worked, didn't try to restore though

Also I figured out how to use android whatsapp well even with sending pictures and setting a wallpaper. Needs some 'hacking' but at least with android 4.3 runtime it will work for a few years I guess. Only downside is no hub integration, a little more battery consumption, and sometimes notification delays

Posted via CB10
    08-06-17 05:43 PM
    Had the same issue that the app from BW would no longer work and would come up with the message that the app is out of date. Could not update from BW.

Downloaded the .apk from the web and it works perfectly
    08-12-17 10:39 AM
    Had the same issue that the app from BW would no longer work and would come up with the message that the app is out of date. Could not update from BW.

Downloaded the .apk from the web and it works perfectly
    Well done!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 10:40 AM
    Just ignore Chuck. It was important to clear that WA for BB10 still works till end of the year. Some people here come just for ranting and trolling....

Posted via CB10
    The point was that it's not up for everyone. It's up for me on BB10 and more importantly Android since I don't rely on BB10 anymore. There are glitches for others and there complaints shouldn't be disrespected.
    08-13-17 09:31 PM
    if whatsapp bb10 is like whatsapp apk features. i will use whatsapp bb10. but whatsapp bb10 so poor feature. i didnt get walpaper,update status. it is so bored for me

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 09:40 PM
    Had been experiencing the same issue on my PP SE running 10.3.3. Downloaded the latest WA app from the BlackBerry World store but it refused to install saying that the version needed updating. Though it was the latest version...

The solution I found is this: first install WA for Android from the Google Playstore on your device. Make a new WA account using the Android app. After that, install the BB 10 app from BlackBerry World and log in with your newly established account. It works. Then erase the Android app.

The WA app on BB10 actually works very well. It is a shame when/if it is no longer supported after December 2017. Time to move on to another messaging app then if WA no longer works.
    08-22-17 04:11 PM
33 12