I just downloaded whatsapp. The app ask me to update it but it's not working.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-17 10:16 AM
    I have the same problem and I find it very strange... Would be very helpful if someone can shed some light.

Thanx!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-17 10:24 AM
    Did you download it from BlackBerry World? I have had no issues with mine from there. On my spare PP I'm running the android version with Waat-A-Fix and it is working and sending photos just fine as well. Maybe you should uninstall it, reboot your phone and then install again. Good Luck.
    08-03-17 10:34 PM
    yes! downloaded it via BlackBerry world.
    no luck..

Posted via CB10
    08-03-17 10:43 PM
    Same here. BlackBerry Passport SE, no such luck on update. Just an update prompt.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-17 05:57 PM
    Have you tried to uninstall it and install it again?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-17 06:12 PM
    WhatsApp is no longer supported on BB10
    08-04-17 08:23 PM
    WhatsApp is no longer supported on BB10
    WhatsApp for bb10 will be supported till end of the year.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-17 12:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Unless you're one that can't seem to get it to update and operate properly.... Sooner or later using it on IOS or Android devices only becomes a reality..,,,
    08-05-17 03:13 AM
    Whatsapp works fine - for now!
    heidymadia likes this.
    08-05-17 04:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    Really? I thought it was done. I just gave up on it and ported everyone over to BBM and they all like it way more than WhatsApp.
    08-05-17 09:20 AM
    Unless you're one that can't seem to get it to update and operate properly.... Sooner or later using it on IOS or Android devices only becomes a reality..,,,
    If you can't get to use WA on your bb10 it means there is a problem linked maybe to log in, or the user is using an old version. But WA is currently working well on both my BB10 phones and not only on mine. Let's do not spread fake news...

The story that soon or later WA will be available only on 2 or 3 systems (on Windows Mobile is still supported and updated) has nothing to do with the current status of WA for BB10. Bb10 users receive already a message pop up sometimes, and are well informed about the status of WA in this platform, unless they do not update their up.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-17 12:25 PM
    Really? I thought it was done. I just gave up on it and ported everyone over to BBM and they all like it way more than WhatsApp.
    You should update your WA app via BBW.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-17 12:26 PM
    You should update your WA app via BBW.

Posted via CB10
    Nah, like I said everyone likes BBM way more. Why would I go back?
    08-05-17 01:05 PM
    Nah, like I said everyone likes BBM way more. Why would I go back?
    Sure, use what you like more. If you want to use anyway WA just care to use the last updated version. Enjoy BBM!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-17 02:26 PM
    If you can't get to use WA on your bb10 it means there is a problem linked maybe to log in, or the user is using an old version. But WA is currently working well on both my BB10 phones and not only on mine. Let's do not spread fake news...

The story that soon or later WA will be available only on 2 or 3 systems (on Windows Mobile is still supported and updated) has nothing to do with the current status of WA for BB10. Bb10 users receive already a message pop up sometimes, and are well informed about the status of WA in this platform, unless they do not update their up.

Posted via CB10
    Fake news? I'm seeing many instances on CB where people are reporting problems using or updating on BB10. Why does it matter whether it affects you or not? It's affecting other people and that's what matters. The BB10 OS has been slowly dying regardless of what anyone claims.
    08-05-17 11:58 PM
  17. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    yes! downloaded it via BlackBerry world.
    no luck..

Posted via CB10
    try it with WA apk
    and patch it with BG shell ssh plus on blackberry world
    than run the code
    enjoy your whatsapp apk with picture,file,doc,all media sharing or all fuction go go go...

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    08-06-17 01:52 AM
  18. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Whatsapp works fine - for now!
    yes, if you using whatsapp apk...
    complate features now

dont worry again about until end year LOL

08-06-17 01:54 AM
    yes, if you using whatsapp apk...
    complate features now

dont worry again about until end year LOL

Not sure what you're talking about, but I am clearly talking about the BBW version! It works fine without any problems and anything different than this you might read anywhere about it is a lie! In all honesty I don't worry at all, and I won't worry at the end of the year if it stops being supported. I'll just install the apk if needed and my life will go on. But now, it's working just fine! Once again, I'm talking about the BBW version, just in case it wasn't clear in my post!
    08-06-17 02:50 AM
    Not sure what you're talking about, but I am clearly talking about the BBW version! It works fine without any problems and anything different than this you might read anywhere about it is a lie! In all honesty I don't worry at all, and I won't worry at the end of the year if it stops being supported. I'll just install the apk if needed and my life will go on. But now, it's working just fine! Once again, I'm talking about the BBW version, just in case it wasn't clear in my post!
    So all the people in various threads having issues are lying?

Come on. Quit defending BB10. There are problems and glitches for people now that it's being left to die.. Just because you're not having problems doesn't mean others aren't having problems.
    08-06-17 06:18 AM
    No interest in defending BB10! I know well it's a dead OS and I've accepted it! People say that Whatsapp doesn't work anymore! That's false at best and a lie at worst! I use it and it works fine! now, here we are talking about whatsapp! Happy to talk about other problems too! I have the passport for two weeks and figured out everything just by googling! There are no problems and glitches, just users who can't Google or intentionally post that things don't work!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-17 06:24 AM
    No interest in defending BB10! I know well it's a dead OS and I've accepted it! People say that Whatsapp doesn't work anymore! That's false at best and a lie at worst! I use it and it works fine! now, here we are talking about whatsapp! Happy to talk about other problems too! I have the passport for two weeks and figured out everything just by googling! There are no problems and glitches, just users who can't Google or intentionally post that things don't work!

Posted via CB10
    For many people, the solutions given, fail. If BB10 is still going for you, great. LMAO. For some people, the problem is because of sideloaded previous versions of WhatsApp that even removed are leaving files behind that conflict with updated latest version.

There are definitely glitches with many aspects of BB10 and it's not limited to WhatsApp.
    08-06-17 06:48 AM
    Awesome! Then enjoy your keyone! The passport works great for me and many others as you can see! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    08-06-17 06:59 AM
    Awesome! Then enjoy your keyone! The passport works great for me and many others as you can see! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    I don't own a KEYone. I'm not an early adopter...

I have owned pretty much every BB made since 2004 sold through AT&T including all BB10 devices plus those sold direct from BlackBerry. My BB10 devices were fine as long as I've used them but for many, 10.3.3 caused problems. I don't know why. I've left all my BB10 devices on 10.3.2 and I moved onto PRIV and DTEK over last two years. I still use a Z3 and Q5 on WiFi but limited memory doesn't seem to handle 10.3.3 and it's not that important to me.

I'm glad you're not having problems as I'm not either but, for whatever reasons, there are glitches of all kinds with 10.3.3 up to and including only being able to make emergency service calls after updating.
    Last edited by Chuck Finley69; 08-06-17 at 07:16 AM.
    08-06-17 07:01 AM
    I don't and I'm here to help - have a look at my posts! I'm just getting sick of all the negativity and of people posting the same things every day without reading! Anyway, this thread is about whatsapp and I've already posted a solution!

Posted via CB10
    olygopoly likes this.
    08-06-17 07:23 AM
33 12