Probably the awesome screen size and overall form factor of the device

Sent from my Passport
    06-08-15 10:04 PM
    The unique form

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 10:17 PM
    I've had a few BlackBerry 10 devices, but the Passport is obviously the most extreme.

What I like about it is that it shows that BlackBerry can still come up with innovative products. There is nothing like a Passport, and I guess if I had to narrow it down to one specific feature, it would be the keyboard.

The keyboard is big and you have room to really feel comfortable. It's like the limousine of keyboards. Yeah, the three rows is a bit odd for a few days, but once you get used to it, you'll really appreciate all the keyboard has to offer.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 11:05 PM
    I've had a couple of BlackBerry 10 devices already...
    The Z30 is a great phone.

But the Passport is amazing.

Things I love about the Passport are:
    - the screen size and screen pixel density
    - the battery life... I thought my Z30 was good!
    - the physical keyboard is a pleasure to use
    - the shortcuts that you can create using the keyboard
    - the form factor... it doesn't look like any other phone out there

Post from my Passport or my Z30 or my Playbook
    Jabras likes this.
    06-08-15 11:35 PM
    1 DESIGN

I was doing research about Samsung Note4 andS6 edge and Note Edge and came across to this beautiful eye catchy device and from the first moment saw it, I can't get it out of my head! I used to have Blackberry Porsche Design and bought it with the same reason I bought Passport. I sometime wonder what the designer of passport look like?? :-)

2. KEYBOARD

Oh how I miss the feeling of me thumbs press on/against the keyboard. I absolutely love the way me thumbs feel when typing on the real keyboard. And now with additional feature of swiping me thumbs up and down left and right on the keyboard is a plus!

3. UNIQUENESS

As the Blackberry's Market has been gradually dying in my country, only a few people using BB right now especially Blackberry Passport. If you want one you will have to order online or ask your phone agents to buy from nearby countries for you. So every time when people ask me what that beautiful thing me got there?, I feel great to tell them that it's Blackberry Passport and they will say it is what??
    :-)

4. IMPROVED CAMERA

I love taking photos and that was the reason why I gave up Blackberry Porsche Design as the camera was not as good as samsung or iphone. However in the Passport I am delighted that learn that Passport's camera is a lot better than in Porsche Design model so that's another plus.

I am now so in love with me blackberry passport so much and hope that ALL android's and iphone's apps will be able to run on passport soon.

Cheers!
    Last edited by SleepyOwl; 06-09-15 at 04:40 AM. Reason: So excited to press send before writing any letter on it!
    Jabras likes this.
    06-09-15 03:13 AM
    Interesting how many responses aren't about the passport features but actually the BlackBerry os

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    06-09-15 03:40 AM
    Screen, battery life, Hub, call quality. Need a NATIVE Kindle app John.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 04:21 AM
    I love how complete random people stop me in the street and ask 'What phone is that? '

I also love the keyboard (swiping back to delete words is just so good)

Speakers are good too

Posted via CB10
    Jabras likes this.
    06-09-15 04:52 AM
    the battery
    the OS
    the Hub
    call quality and sound system in general (the noise filter when recording is phenomenal, that makes it superb at conference call)
    the computing power (no lags AT ALL)
    screen size
    pixel density
    keyboard (though I could do with a bit of longer chin)
    form factor (it gets attentions--though not as bombastic as some describe here, me being in Asia and all)

Most of all, I believe, is the OS. It's incredibly efficient and productive.
    06-09-15 05:36 AM
    It's a beast.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 05:45 AM
    It dances for me when I am feeling low.

Posted via my awesome Passport
    06-09-15 07:18 AM
    It's simply the 2nd sexiest thing i can touch every single day of my life !!! (darling, u'll always be the best )

So, it's the Screen, Keyboard, Form factor, the White-steel combination, Battery life and how it fits me :-p

And, especially...the way people look at it !!!

It's either "Wow, what the hell is that phone !!??" or "Pfff, what's that !!"
    In any case...it's an Eye-Catcher !
    Jabras likes this.
    06-09-15 07:29 AM
    The touch keyboard. That it introduced me to liking a pkb device.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 08:37 AM
    1:1 large display with keyboard. Would also love one without a keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 08:50 AM
    It's a BlackBerry!
    06-09-15 11:23 AM
    Well, I would still be using my Q10 paired to my Playbook (for times when I need screen space), except, as a Sprint device, it could not be unlocked for use, despite their claims to the contrary. Since I had to get a new device anyway, and since after trying an android and still liking Blackberry's hub better than anything I've seen on other OS's, I decided I may as well get the unlocked flagship device. I like the larger screen; I can still pair it with my Playbook but it is nice not needing to. One thing I've come to like a lot that I hadn't given thought to before purchase is keyboard doubling as a trackpad.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 12:04 PM
    Believe it or not but my favorite thing about the Passport is the keyboard. I like how it mixes the virtual and the physical together. Very intuitive and creative.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 12:52 PM
    I'm coming off a Galaxy SII which had a hardware failure causing me to lose bluetooth and wi-fi, both of which I use a lot. The tech at T-Mobile said that Samsung will update its platform across all of its phones. So the platform for the newest version, which has a superior processor, is downloaded to the existing versions, which have (comparatively) inferior processors. The older phones will run hard, heat up, and as a result break down more quickly. Even if I could have found a new bluetooth chip, it would have been as old as the one I was replacing and thus equally apt to fail. I was really reluctant to buy another Samsung after hearing that, even though they are good out of the box.

So I was looking for durability and so far so good. Passport seems to be built like a tank.
    06-09-15 01:04 PM
    It's faster than any other BlackBerry I've owned!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 01:14 PM
    A real keyboard plus it's like an iPad but it has a phone!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 03:08 PM
    No iTunes is a blessing.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 04:25 PM
    My favorite thing would be the touch sensitive keyboard. It's amazing for everything as a BlackBerry physical keyboard should be.

Posted via the king of phones. The Passport.
    06-09-15 05:05 PM
    For me it is the touch enabled keyboard. Scrolling a web page or even instagram with the keyboard without putting my fingers on the screen itself is amazing. There is a lot of reasons that are more obvious but this is the little detail that stands out for me !

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 05:11 PM
    What's my favorite thing about the Passport? Hmmm, well, it would be the Passport .

Seriously thought, I love the screen size. My aging eyes love it. Also, I love scrolling with the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 05:29 PM
    I like that it stands out so much in the middle of the other smartphones. put it on the top of the table in a bar next to other smatphones and 9/10 people will ask about your phone.
    06-10-15 09:42 AM
52 123