06-10-15 03:52 PM
52 123
tools
    Planning on buying one soon, wondering why everyone is telling me it is an amazing phone!?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 12:34 PM
    No nonsense, get the job done quick. The most important. it fit our need.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    tfitzpat03 likes this.
    06-08-15 12:48 PM
    Spinning it on one corner.

Posted via CB10
    rebroker2009 likes this.
    06-08-15 12:49 PM
    Planning on buying one soon, wondering why everyone is telling me it is an amazing phone!?

Posted via CB10
    Why are you trying to justify purchasing one is more of the question I would direct back at you? Upon forum search you'll see a gamut of likes and dislikes and all across the board. It's really a personal choice and also the way that you will be using the device.

Personally I will always continue to use a Blackberry keyboarded device.

Around the time the torch became stale mate and end of line, there was no other BB device to go to so naturally I moved over to Samsung android devices. THe reallllly bad touch typing and inaccurate word entry really was frustrating. I am a long term user of mobile devices and I consider myself expert level yet I use to have to backspace so much to get correct text input and sentence structure that I literally pulled my hair out. As I know I type correctly, it was futile and a complete waste of time to have to constantly backspace to make sure typing is correct. If your a business professional and need to respond to emails correctly and rapidly Android os and ios does not cut it. Even typing using the on screen pop up keyboard with a screen stylus, it still doesn't accurately pop up he correct letter. I will never use a all touch screen android or ios phone.

But with the Samsung Galaxy tab S 10.5 running kit kat the touch typing errors have greatly improved BUT still not 100% even compared to he z10,z30 or leap. Hands up BB nailed this one too making bbos 10 touch typing miles ahead of Android and ios.
    06-08-15 12:51 PM
    The way the native music app always thinks I want to shuffle my music instead of playing through sequentially. Killer feature.
    SmileDahling likes this.
    06-08-15 12:54 PM
    I have to say it's the hub.
    06-08-15 01:11 PM
    Why are you trying to justify purchasing one is more of the question I would direct back at you? Upon forum search you'll see a gamut of likes and dislikes and all across the board. It's really a personal choice and also the way that you will be using the device.

Personally I will always continue to use a Blackberry keyboarded device.

Around the time the torch became stale mate and end of line, there was no other BB device to go to so naturally I moved over to Samsung android devices. THe reallllly bad touch typing and inaccurate word entry really was frustrating. I am a long term user of mobile devices and I consider myself expert level yet I use to have to backspace so much to get correct text input and sentence structure that I literally pulled my hair out. As I know I type correctly, it was futile and a complete waste of time to have to constantly backspace to make sure typing is correct. If your a business professional and need to respond to emails correctly and rapidly Android os and ios does not cut it. Even typing using the on screen pop up keyboard with a screen stylus, it still doesn't accurately pop up he correct letter. I will never use a all touch screen android or ios phone.

But with the Samsung Galaxy tab S 10.5 running kit kat the touch typing errors have greatly improved BUT still not 100% even compared to he z10,z30 or leap. Hands up BB nailed this one too making bbos 10 touch typing miles ahead of Android and ios.
    So you are blaming your baldness on samsung?

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-08-15 01:15 PM
    Size, Keyboard, the simple fact it's different, it does all I want to do with no hassle! oooppps, thats 4!
    06-08-15 01:16 PM
    Personally I love the screen size, keyboard and no lag even though I have hundreds of apps installed (native and android)! I especially like that it reflects me in a way as I am unique as well

jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    06-08-15 01:18 PM
    The flow of the OS which is standard for all BlackBerry's, but specifically for the Passport it would have to be the keyboard, swiping and it's shortcuts which I didn't think I'd use so much. I also have a Galaxy S6 because of work and such but my Passport is my go to device for everything. In my opinion the S6 beats the Passport in one category only - the camera.
    @PCArsenault
    06-08-15 01:24 PM

I wasn't literally ripping my hair out BUt the thought of ripping my hair out and tossing it out my 35th floor office window nearly happened. Buh bye Samsung s5, and Samsung galaxy tab. Have a safe flight.

ps)I use an android tablet Samsung galaxy tab pro running kit kat. U know what? I use a Bluetooth keyboard, STILL!!!!!!...... touch typing accuracy is not there. IF Blackberry ever would bring out a bbos 10 tablet, there would be whiplash.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    06-08-15 01:31 PM
    Spinning it on one corner.

Posted via CB10
    How many full spins can you get before it falls off the table and hits the floor?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 01:40 PM

I wasn't literally ripping my hair out BUt the thought of ripping my hair out and tossing it out my 35th floor office window nearly happened. Buh bye Samsung s5, and Samsung galaxy tab. Have a safe flight.
    06-08-15 01:41 PM
    The way the native music app always thinks I want to shuffle my music instead of playing through sequentially. Killer feature.
    You ever think of turning shuffle off? Lol. When the shuffle icon is lit up blue just touch it and the blue goes away..... voila!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 01:42 PM
    It's not an iphone
    redcubicle likes this.
    06-08-15 02:14 PM
    Best text-entry experience on any mobile device. That includes other BlackBerries.

Also, great performance. Also, great display. Also, fantastic to browse web and read PDFs.
    06-08-15 02:29 PM
    It's not an Android, bloated, laggy, terribleee OS!! I have nightmares dealing with Android. Every device I have owned had laggy Android. Never again. BlackBerry is so fluid, almost perfect.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 02:29 PM
    1.SCREEN
    2.Touch enabled KEYBOARD

Sent from Passport
    06-08-15 02:47 PM
    The keyboard is really fantastic,and it is innovative which is a huge+,can't confuse this baby ,you know you have a special mobile and makes you feel good.Oh and the Battery lasts over a day no problem,lol
    06-08-15 02:56 PM
    Coming from a Z10,I found that the best thing about the Passport is the battery life. It's amazing!! The overall size looks intimidating at first but is actually almost perfect.

Passport SQW100-1 and Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1865 on the Bell Network
    06-08-15 02:57 PM
    I have a Z10 and forgot how a virtual keyboard is nothing compared with the passport's keyboard,tried my friend's Z10 on the weekend and was very happy with my choice ,lol
    06-08-15 03:00 PM
    Everything!!! I live life on this phone. Every function is fluid and works unbelievably well with my personal and business life! Camera is awesome also!
    Attachment 356643
    Last edited by drano; 06-08-15 at 09:46 PM.
    06-08-15 03:03 PM
    You ever think of turning shuffle off? Lol. When the shuffle icon is lit up blue just touch it and the blue goes away..... voila!

Posted via CB10
    The problem is that it doesn't remember settings between sessions, and always defaults to shuffle. It is either flawed by design (by putting the SHUFFLE button where the play button should go), or my phone is messed up, despite the factory reset I did two weeks ago.
    06-08-15 03:07 PM
    1. Display (awesome in sunlight)
    2. HUB (makes work really efficient)
    3. Keyboard (can type without looking at the keys)

Posted via CB10
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    06-08-15 06:40 PM
    The problem is that it doesn't remember settings between sessions, and always defaults to shuffle. It is either flawed by design (by putting the SHUFFLE button where the play button should go), or my phone is messed up, despite the factory reset I did two weeks ago.
    Interesting...... just played around with it and I see what you mean. I can confirm the shuffle selection stays off but the shuffle button is where you would think a play button should be. Seems you have to scroll down to the song/album you want to start first and select that to not shuffle. Still shuffles if you pick one of the songs in the most played category tho.....
    In a way it makes sense to have that shuffle button there because either you randomly play your music or go directly to the album you want and select it. I think it just takes some getting used to.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 07:50 PM
52 123