My passport isn't even 8 months old, and just some days it will be great and others it won't. Before buying it, I was hopeful of the insane battery life, speed, etc that I saw on reviews and comments. When I first got the phone all this was there, but now, some days the battery is just the worst thing ever, having NO apps open, all non-cellular connections off, everything, and it's like 1% down every minute it seems. Browser freezes consistently, with only 3 tabs sometimes, I can't move the screen, no loading pages, nothing. Bugs left and right, unlock button having near 2 second lags when pressed before screen shows up, same with pressing the "u" key. What's going on? This isn't the phone I thought it would be. I'm pretty sure I'm dumping for keyone. If anyone is interested in a used Passport SE, let me know, cause once the keyone drops, this one's going away. I loved this phone at a time, but now, it's just frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 01:33 PM
    Just freshen it up with a clean OS install using an autoloader. Something got messed up along the way with an OTA update.

/blackberry-10-os-f269/os-10-3-3-2205-live-links-1098162/
    ratfinkstooley and eckl like this.
    03-27-17 01:36 PM
    I totally agree with the feedback post try loading the OS again. I have never had an issue with mine. I can feel your frustration Hope things get better.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 01:48 PM
    That's the beauty here. Can just do a clean install. That should take care of things. I had to do it for 10.3.3 update since OTA was never coming.

Posted via CB10
    eckl likes this.
    03-27-17 02:24 PM
    Do you have any Android apps installed? Can you also post a screenshot of the CPU and battery tabs of Device monitor when these problems occur?
    eckl likes this.
    03-27-17 05:06 PM
    My passport isn't even 8 months old, and just some days it will be great and others it won't. Before buying it, I was hopeful of the insane battery life, speed, etc that I saw on reviews and comments. When I first got the phone all this was there, but now, some days the battery is just the worst thing ever, having NO apps open, all non-cellular connections off, everything, and it's like 1% down every minute it seems. Browser freezes consistently, with only 3 tabs sometimes, I can't move the screen, no loading pages, nothing. Bugs left and right, unlock button having near 2 second lags when pressed before screen shows up, same with pressing the "u" key. What's going on? This isn't the phone I thought it would be. I'm pretty sure I'm dumping for keyone. If anyone is interested in a used Passport SE, let me know, cause once the keyone drops, this one's going away. I loved this phone at a time, but now, it's just frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    Man. Just like Conite quoted: instal the autoloader and it shoul work! Love my Passport!!

via Passport OG
    03-27-17 05:41 PM
    Most of the time just rebooting it will fix it up, otherwise sounds like you do need an os reload (you will lose all your data)
    03-27-17 05:43 PM
    My passport is terrific after having the battery replaced. Its been smooth as silk since.
    03-28-17 07:52 PM
    Had same battery draining fast issues before, but after reinstalling from scratch, things got better.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 08:16 PM
  10. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Nice device forever...
    Nice battry power...
    And uniq device ever

 BlackBerry Passport SE SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2205
    03-28-17 09:46 PM