Have T-Mo with the latest build that includes Wifi. About 50% of the time it connects, the other 50% I get a "REG99" error. I have been searching around, some say it is a missing registration for 911 address that can be corrected on the T-Mo website. Not the problem. Others say it is a T-Mo issue, not sure. Anyone solve the problem?

Thanks.
    10-10-15 09:31 AM
    It's a connection issue. Have you tried:

1. Rebooting your phone?
    2. Toggling the IPv6 setting by editing the WiFi network you're connected to?
    10-10-15 09:54 AM
    Also, do you happen to have uverse?
    Wifi calling won't work at my house due to my uverse. I don't need it at home so it's no big deal. I have tried it at public hotspts and it works.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 11:34 AM
    Happens to me about 30% of the time as well. Rebooting the phone generally fixes it, although inconvenient. I've noticed it's usually when the range on the wifi indicator gets to one bar that this happens. Even though wifi calling for me is inconsistent, I'm just satisfied to know that now most of my incoming calls come through, instead of finding out a day later when the person asks why I didn't return their call.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 11:55 AM
    If you are on tmobile and have coverage issues, you might try google voice as well. They will email you a transcript of your voicemail. That way if wifi calling is not working, you can still see if someone called

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 12:17 PM
    Wifi calling won't work at my house due to my uverse. I don't need it at home so it's no big deal. I have tried it at public hotspts and it works.
    I have u-verse too and WFC works for me (I'm still on 10.2.1 though.) Have you tried the IPv6 setting?
    10-10-15 12:37 PM
    It's a connection issue. Have you tried:

1. Rebooting your phone?
    Yeah, it works (usually) when I reboot, but a real pain because I have 2 active apps I need to restart again.
    10-10-15 04:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't have UVerse (Comcast, all locations and different aftermarket modem/ routers at all locations.)
    10-10-15 05:01 PM
    . . .
    . . .
    Is an IPv6 setting necessary for WFC?
    I only have a IPv4 Connectivity currently.
    11-07-15 10:40 PM
    Is an IPv6 setting necessary for WFC?
    I only have a IPv4 Connectivity currently.
    No, it's not necessary.Toggling it has helped some people though.
    yESJeff likes this.
    11-07-15 11:10 PM
    The error code seems to have (mostly) gone away now. Must have been a T-Mobile problem as some have indicated.....
    11-10-15 11:33 AM