It's finally here! Sign up for Disney+ now
    I have BlackBerry Passport. Had used native Camera app but I didn't see much settings and even I noticed that while making Video I can't turn the flash ON(tell me if it can). I am a camera lover and make a good use of Passport's Camera. Though it takes time to focus sometimes but I love its camera. I am looking for an app with more settings for Camera to choose from and some good effects. Like I love those in android...Retrica & YouCam Perfect

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 03:00 PM
    Try Camera++ in BB World.
    pboud_01, jope28 and Vistaus like this.
    01-07-16 05:05 PM
    Camera ++ is the best beast and it's on sale. Lucky you!

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    01-07-16 10:35 PM
    I've used a few camera apps & I'm still disappointed with camera, my old Z10 took fantastic photos but Passport pics are no where near as sharp, ok for still shots but if you have a 3 year old running around it just doesn't take great action shots where as Z10 was amazing.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 02:35 PM
    So camera pro is not that good? And yes you can switch on light while filming with standard app

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 09:02 PM
    I've used a few camera apps & I'm still disappointed with camera, my old Z10 took fantastic photos but Passport pics are no where near as sharp, ok for still shots but if you have a 3 year old running around it just doesn't take great action shots where as Z10 was amazing.

Posted via CB10

while I'm just new to Z 10, when I capture a picture, image shows upside down. please help!
    12-25-18 01:39 AM
    Last edited by jamescarruthers; 12-25-18 at 03:23 PM.
    12-25-18 03:11 PM
    while I'm just new to Z 10, when I capture a picture, image shows upside down. please help!
    Load BBVE from Blackberry World and you can check if your orientation sensors are working. Also, try having a play with the rotation lock in the swipe down/quick settings menu, maybe give the phone a small tap on a hard surface to force the orientation sensors to change.

Weirdly my Passport used to have problems detecting it's orientation and so took pictures upside down also... and it kind of fixed itself! It was taking upside down pictures for ages. I could sometimes force it to behave by bashing it a little to force the orientation. Then, after a year or so it just went away. No idea what happened!

Praying that it might learn to focus faster and handle exposure better as time goes on! Unlikely though. I love my Passport but my particular one isn't the best at pictures.

BBVE: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/27226887

Posted via CB10
    12-25-18 03:22 PM
    Camera ++ and the built-in app are both great. It depends how you make use of these apps. Take a look at this topic:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...amera-1153992/
    dmlis likes this.
    12-29-18 10:06 PM