Because, the information we are currently provided with, it looks like a communications powerhouse w/ more screen real estate than my Q. And the keyboard fascinates me. I know some ppl are not impressed w/ the "on screen" numbers/ symbols. My take is this - It's a BlackBerry...how can the keyboard suck?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 05:34 AM
    My take is this - It's a BlackBerry...how can the keyboard suck?
    They made Storm & Storm 2.
    06-27-14 06:09 AM
    Navigate thru web pages and write emails withough rubbing my fat fingers all over the screen and selecting all sorts of wrong things.
    Sd card.
    Low virus/malware risk comparted to android.
    Familiarity with BlackBerry 10
    BlackBerry 10 apps I have paid for
    Passwork keeper.
    Being different.
    06-27-14 12:05 PM
    To try the new capacitive keyboard
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    06-27-14 04:44 PM
    For add the new BlackBerry on my collection

Posted Via my Q10
    06-27-14 05:31 PM
  6. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Looks so futuristic!!.... sleek... distinctive keyboard... professional serious "get things done " smartphone...

Want it now!!! Lol

.. from my z30......

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    06-27-14 05:51 PM
    Based on the few pictures I've seen of it I think It'll be a perfect "mobile computer" at least how I envision it. It will work as a phone quite possibly as a tablet too and with the keyboard it could do a lot of what I use a laptop for.
    I'm making a lot of assumptions I know but I think it looks like the perfect pocket pc.
    Last edited by last_attempt; 06-27-14 at 07:18 PM.
    06-27-14 06:40 PM
    It's the form factor. Failure or success, I doubt any other makers will copy that . Not sure about the the copyright. If indeed someone else is copying, it means Passport is a success. Bottom line is, it's a collectable item. It's a unique accessory that's different from what many carry out there. No Hello Kitty case needed to get the attention.
    06-27-14 08:23 PM
    As much i have read about this phone seems quite interesting. Combination of large screen and physical keypad plus bb 10.3 has intrigued me. For sure it will add new experience.
    last_attempt likes this.
    06-27-14 08:33 PM
    I'll be buying one at launch. To me it is the first no-compromises design (for my needs) I think I've ever seen. I can finally have the physical keyboard AND the big screen, the super processing power, the great camera, the great battery life, and all the little BlackBerry details I love like the notification LED and the ability to play FLAC files. I'll be moving from a Q10.
    06-27-14 09:19 PM
    Mostly just to have the latest and greatest from BlackBerry. Frivolous spending that's for sure.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 12:21 AM
    The bigger screen i guess lol

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 12:26 AM
    Big screen with a keyboard. Top specs. Great Camera.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 01:14 AM
    Big screen, physical keypad and excellent build quality. My only concern is the non-removable battery, I am really put off by that. I keep hoping that BlackBerry will announce two versions, one with removable batery and one without. Because of the battery concern I am seriously thinking of holding on to my Q10 and see what happen next.

Damn Apple for introducing this nonsense of non-removable batteries and shame on you BlackBerry for following suit.
    hlg8888 likes this.
    06-28-14 03:05 AM
    Big screen, physical keypad and excellent build quality. My only concern is the non-removable battery, I am really put off by that. I keep hoping that BlackBerry will announce two versions, one with removable batery and one without. Because of the battery concern I am seriously thinking of holding on to my Q10 and see what happen next.

Damn Apple for introducing this nonsense of non-removable batteries and shame on you BlackBerry for following suit.
    I have a Q10, my Z30, and once owned a Z10.

Despite having battery bundles for the Q10 & Z10 - I despise the battery life of those devices. Z30 has a non removable battery, and it is the device I never worry about charging. With the Q/Z10 - I would always have to worry about charging the device & the bundle.

With 3450mah battery in the Passport I suspect we should get some Z30 quality battery life. If you need more juice, I'd recommend getting a battery backup...

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 07:52 AM
    Physical keyboard (captive to touch) and a big screen. What more could I ask for?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 08:54 AM
    Me when I was stuck in an airport for hours or during the exciting flight. Or when I take my aging parents to the doctor sitting in the waiting room.
    Tbh, I think our generation is fkd. Young people nowadays, and soon all people for that matter, can't be with their minds alone anymore. They need constant action and entertainment to get purposely distracted from themselves. If you think about it's pretty sick.
    06-28-14 11:15 AM
    They made Storm & Storm 2.
    They did but the problem with those devices was the poor hardware and even poorer limited OS. The clicking screen was actually AWESOME

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 05:06 PM
    So I can travel to other countries. Obviously.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3175 O2 UK
    06-28-14 05:19 PM
    Its quite different from regular touch screen phones available in market. Its capacitive keypad has really caught my attention as it will ease the typing and personally i feel this phone will fullfill my all need of that i want from flagship. Its attractive, practical and has large screen.
    06-29-14 07:53 AM
    Blackberry Passport has all features of flagship. Really want to check out bb10.3 also. Waiting for this phone....
    06-29-14 08:02 AM
    Tbh, I think our generation is fkd. Young people nowadays, and soon all people for that matter, can't be with their minds alone anymore. They need constant action and entertainment to get purposely distracted from themselves. If you think about it's pretty sick.
    Well I am older and I get pretty bored sitting there waiting or looking at the crap on their TV if they even have one. Yes if I have other things to work on or do I do that but if I have nothing better to think about or do it makes the waiting seem not so long or as bad.
    06-29-14 08:37 AM
    Keyboard screen size great for ageing eyes.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 06:13 PM
    - Easier writing (not dissing the full-on touch, cos I love it but a physical keyboard is still more efficient)
    - Sexy design. I love it, and I don't care what anyone else says
    - Capacitive physical keyboard
    - Specs
    - Bigger screen so I don't feel cheated by the keyboard taking 'space'
    - I would be able to write proper stories on my phone with infinitely less typos
    - Its a BlackBerry device
    - BlackBerry is cool.
    - Will work beautifully with my soon-to-be-purchased Dell Venue 11 Pro
    06-30-14 08:40 AM
    Curiosity and interest. And I'd like a replacement for my Z10.
    06-30-14 01:58 PM
87 1234