12-10-16 02:39 AM
81 1234
tools
    Blackberry passport SE is just UNBELIEVABLE !

Posted via CB10
    Come back in 6 months...we'll talk then.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 03:22 AM
    Come back in 6 months...we'll talk then.

Posted via CB10
    You had a bad experience with the SE? A defective product? And don't tell me it's about the apps?

🔥 📶
    09-04-16 06:12 AM
    You had a bad experience with the SE? A defective product? And don't tell me it's about the apps?

No, it is not about the apps. The idea is that ths system is starting to wear out, not even the native apps work flawlessly like they used to. I uninstalled all Android apk's, restarted it a couple of time. It just does not work as it used to, now the battery is not so great, it tends to overheat, can't end a call since the red label with end call is not there, blend software which I relied upon so heavily at work not it connects every now and then, shall I continue? It really is becoming obsolete, and in just one year time. I paid for it around 600 Euros, if I had known that we would be left for dead by BlackBerry (since OS 10 got no market share, 0,00 something%....) I would not have bought it. Now, I am sure I won't buy any of their products, Android or BlackBerry 10 (which they stopped manufacturing). I am sorry, but this is my personal experience and I have really been their biggest fan up to the present day. I think it's time to move on. I can't even sell my Passport, no one will buy it, they all know how "performant" it is...
    Jayasheelan likes this.
    09-04-16 07:15 AM
    My Passport works flawlessly. I would move to BlackBerry android soon though once the argon or mercury releases. I am very excited about those devices

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 07:39 AM
    I have passport se and iPad pro that I just got recently...both have problems but I'm surprised at how the iPad pro lags sometimes...some of the apps freeze at time........try using samsung phones too lol even the new note 7 crashes and lags

Posted via CB10
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    09-04-16 08:37 AM
    No, it is not about the apps. The idea is that ths system is starting to wear out, not even the native apps work flawlessly like they used to. I uninstalled all Android apk's, restarted it a couple of time. It just does not work as it used to, now the battery is not so great, it tends to overheat, can't end a call since the red label with end call is not there, blend software which I relied upon so heavily at work not it connects every now and then, shall I continue? It really is becoming obsolete, and in just one year time. I paid for it around 600 Euros, if I had known that we would be left for dead by BlackBerry (since OS 10 got no market share, 0,00 something%....) I would not have bought it. Now, I am sure I won't buy any of their products, Android or BlackBerry 10 (which they stopped manufacturing). I am sorry, but this is my personal experience and I have really been their biggest fan up to the present day. I think it's time to move on. I can't even sell my Passport, no one will buy it, they all know how "performant" it is...
    Fortunately I have had none of these issues. My SE runs beautifully, and Blend continues to work each day. I can understand your frustration however, it isn't encouraging when BlackBerry's actions despite words signals to its bb10 user base that they have been marginalized.

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    09-04-16 08:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly! That is why I bought two extra new ones!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    09-04-16 10:00 AM
    I can't even sell my Passport, no one will buy it, they all know how "performant" it is...
    sorry BS. You'll get rid of it on ebay in no time.
    09-04-16 11:03 AM
    We could also pray for an Android variant lol

Priv running 6.0.1 on TMO
    09-06-16 06:54 AM
    I have passport se and iPad pro that I just got recently...both have problems but I'm surprised at how the iPad pro lags sometimes...some of the apps freeze at time........try using samsung phones too lol even the new note 7 crashes and lags

Posted via CB10
    Don't sell yourself short on the note 7. It not only Crashes and lags but it also blows up! How many other devices can you say THAT about!!!!
    09-10-16 01:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Do you mean that in a good way or a bad way???
    09-10-16 01:37 AM
    I'll ensure my passport never dies.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 02:03 AM
    Passport wont die, support does.
    If support for BB10 will die, BlackBerry will definitely die.
    Not everyone will like to pay BlackBerry Hub for their Android Phone.

BBM didn't make it
    Hub+ will follow
    BlackBerry will follow

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 02:15 AM
    There is a Mercury device being planned .

It's a classic mixed with passport features because the passport didn't sell very well and the classic was an out right flop so they basically making it for the passport guys and the classic guys as well,

I'd recommend the switch, I can assure you this. The priv device you got last year at launch and one you will use now is totally different. There's been so much updates that dare I say the blackdroid version is becoming far superior to bb10 in terms of productivity as well.

Try it out, although I'd recommend getting the priv as you'd want the flagship experience rather than the dtek. But hey. Software on the dtek and priv is exactly the same.

I hope you guys make the switch. Don't punish yourself . Blackberry are doing their best to make sure the bb10 guys transition is as easy as possible.

I'm a previous passport user and yes I miss it, but I will never deny how much I love my priv!

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    09-10-16 05:45 AM
    Pure speculation.
    This does not occur on Crackberry... not ever!
    09-14-16 10:08 AM
    There is a Mercury device being planned .

It's a classic mixed with passport features because the passport didn't sell very well and the classic was an out right flop so they basically making it for the passport guys and the classic guys as well,

I'd recommend the switch, I can assure you this. The priv device you got last year at launch and one you will use now is totally different. There's been so much updates that dare I say the blackdroid version is becoming far superior to bb10 in terms of productivity as well.

Try it out, although I'd recommend getting the priv as you'd want the flagship experience rather than the dtek. But hey. Software on the dtek and priv is exactly the same.

I hope you guys make the switch. Don't punish yourself . Blackberry are doing their best to make sure the bb10 guys transition is as easy as possible.

I'm a previous passport user and yes I miss it, but I will never deny how much I love my priv!

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    How's the auto correct feature on the Priv? Does it support multilanguages--i.e. support 2-3 languages at once? Or does it require you to switch between language when typing?
    09-14-16 12:08 PM
    This does not occur on Crackberry... not ever!
    I can speculate that my Passport will not explode in my car and burn it down. A note 7 will in a Jeep. These droid apps need battery draining power and now manufactures are over charging and rapid firing these batterys. People are going to die from these phones and their bad droid app habits.
    09-14-16 08:42 PM
    Move on to Android based BlackBerry, eventually BB10 is going to be ignored to the point of uselessness. Just sold my Passport SE, which I loved, but got tired of OS issues.... I'll be rocking my old Z10 until then though

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 11:09 PM
    Move on to Android based BlackBerry, eventually BB10 is going to be ignored to the point of uselessness. Just sold my Passport SE, which I loved, but got tired of OS issues.... I'll be rocking my old Z10 until then though

Posted via CB10
    what kind of OS issues did you have on your SE, that you don't expect to have on the Z10?
    09-15-16 03:00 PM
    I guess I just have to not misuse and abuse, and hope it'll last more than 5 years. Wishful thinking 10years.

red passport
    09-15-16 11:25 PM
    I won't worry about death on the passport until it actually dies, then I'll panic.
    09-16-16 04:45 AM
    09-16-16 09:34 AM
    When you can't get another BB10 device, buy a BlackBerry Android or non-BackBerry Android device, install Hub+, and pretend it's a BB10 device. They're creating these BB10 emulator apps for Android as a migration path for folks like us who really like BB10.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    09-16-16 10:42 AM
    Right.
    I mean, riiiiiight.
    Dude... where's my car?
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 09-16-16 at 12:47 PM.
    09-16-16 11:08 AM
    I'd find a way to load another OS on to my passport .

Posted via CB10
    09-16-16 12:39 PM
81 1234